• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: Intruders

Started by MalcomReed, June 14, 2005, 09:00:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Jarret

*Speaks to Reed*
"General. I suggest we sound the intruder alert, alert the entire station. After that I also suggest we use scanners to directly locate the intruder and create a forcefield to capture it"
Lieutenant Mark Jarret
Aide to Admiral J. Madison

HK47

OOC**Not to be nosey or anything But is HK supposed to still post on Station ops or is Peter and HK supposed to post on here...........Im a little bit confuzzled lol
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a318/admiralkarelia/HK47.jpg" border="0">

Avelsa

*Avelsa enters the second computer core room in the same maner as the first computer core room.  She attaches a second transmiter to the computer core.  Avelsa activates the transeiver before turning back towards the access tube.*
"The destination does not matter, for we all come to the same destination eventually.  What does matter is the journey we take to get there."

Mark Jarret

*Jarret stands beside Reed with a phase compression rifle*
"We can evacuate, trap it here, and destroy the station. That is an option I see General, since letting it free is not one"
Lieutenant Mark Jarret

Mark Jarret

"Very well General"
*He left with the phase rifle pointed up, looking around cautiously*
Lieutenant Mark Jarret