• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

"Beyond the Veil"

Started by Legudon, March 24, 2008, 05:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julian

Admiral Julian - U.S.S Fenix

=^= Thankyou captain, Julian out. =^=

*Admiral Julian then docked up with the Iroquois and headed for the bridge*

*the doors of the lift open and Admiral Julian walks onto the bridge of his favourite ship.*

Hmm.

*He looks around at the crew all working hard and looked eager to get into battle*
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Voyager

Lieutenant Dolan - Bridge, USS Normandy

The helm had the coordinates input and jumped to warp with the rest of the fleet.  The Normandy's speed was then adjusted to match with the fleet.  Dolan then began to watch the passive scans of the sensors to see if anything strange came up.
William "Voyager" Dolan
Lieutenant Junior Grade
U.S.S. Normandy
Chief Science Officer
http://www.expansionfleet.com/ships/ambassador2.gif" border="0">
Ambassador class specs: http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html" target="_blank">http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html

Voyager

Lieutenant Dolan - Bridge, USS Normandy

Dolan nodded absently at Rajnus's and Raszagal's conversation, continuing to muse about the upcoming battle.  After several moments he asked, "Are the marines going to be used to try and board enemy vessels?  If not, I suggest they be positioned in areas around the ship to contain any boarding parties."
William "Voyager" Dolan
Lieutenant Junior Grade
U.S.S. Normandy
Chief Science Officer
Ambassador class specs: http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html" target="_blank">http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html

Simon Rajnus

<Getting up, he walked out of the Ready Room and looked around the bridge.  He walks up to Dolan and relieves him of the Captains chair>

"Dolan, Contact Admiral Karellia and request information on the planet known as Gallifrey.  I dont want the Col and his men to go onto a unknown planet without some idea of how to move around.  We need to know if vehicles can be used and the like." Rajnus whispered to Dolan before sitting down.
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Balkazar

Col Balkazar - Gallifrey, Battlefield

<The marines fired their phasers and the Puma's let loose a fury of heavy weapons fire, not giving the Heraan a chance to recharge their shields.  They quickly pierced the Heraan armor shattering them into peices>
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Raszagal

Major Raszagal - Gallifreyan capital of Antioch

Raszagal was busy loading several containers into a Puma when she sensed Telkar approach behind her. She turned, and smiled at him. "Telkar," she said, "it's good to see you again."

Telkar did not return the smile. "I had not thought to see you on Gallifrey for a very long time," he said.

There was no obvious offense in his voice, but he was also devoid of any joy at seeing her.

"I thought the same," she said. "I'm glad my people are still willing to welcome me back."

At this last remark, Telkar was shocked, and his eyes narrowed. "Is that what you think we've done?" he asked. "Welcome you back? The council is accepting your help, that is all. We can use every soldier during this crisis... this crisis that you unleashed."

Raszagal's expression was as if she had been shot. "I guess I deserved that. Telkar, you don't have to remind me of what I've done."

Telkar's voice lowered, as he stepped closer. "Perhaps I do. I hope you realize that the death of every Gallifreyan lost today is a direct result of your betrayal. Their blood is on your hands. I told Master Techerakh your exile should have stood, even during this attack. You shouldn't be on this planet."

The female Gallifreyan stood straight at that remark, and looked Telkar in the eyes. "Their deaths are on the hands of the Heraan! Of Ar'Krakh! NOT mine! In case you didn't notice, I'm here drawing blade AGAINST those mongrels! I've done all I can to atone for my mistake, and I'll NOT have you treating me like some damned traitor for it!"

Telkar looked as if her were ready to spit in her face. "If I regarded you as one of them," he said through gritted teeth, "you'd already be dead."

"Is that a threat? Because we both know who was always the better swordsman..."

Both Gallifreyans' skins were turning a much deeper shade of purple, an obvious visible sign of their anger. It was at this point that Master Vetraas noticed the altercation and stepped over to them. "Telkar, Raszagal, you will cease this behavior at once," he ordered, regarding both of them. "It is unbecoming of Templar such as yourselves, and I will not have my warriors in conflict with one another during a time of war."

Raszagal's hands were balled into fists, and it took tremendous will for her to exhale deeply and unclench her hands. "As soon as this is over, Telkar, we shall deal with this. Until then, it's irrelevant." The robed Templar only nodded, his eyes still ablaze with latent anger.
Major Raszagal, Starfleet Marines 17th Battalion
Templar of the Gallifreyan Order

Raszagal

Major Raszagal - Approaching Charlie 0-2-2 Crash Site

The marines rounded the last bend and saw the crash survivors locked in battle with the Heraan. Raszagal's team was in a prime flanking position, and she led her team silently toward the enemy positions. One of the Heraan spotted them, but Raszagal immediately sent a high-powered bolt from her sniper rifle into the creature's head. The remainder of the soldier's cranium that wasn't vaporized proceeded to explode into a plume of smoldering, purple ichor. This drew the attention of the Heraan force, and some of their numbers turned to engage their newest threat.

"Weapons free!" Raszagal called out, and her marines let fly a volley of phased energy fire. Several of the Heraan dropped in their tracks, and the rest dove for deeper cover. She noticed that several of the Heraan were close together behind a large section of debris. Raszagal dropped her sniper rifle, and pulled out both her hand phaser and a photon grenade. She began a dead sprint toward the Heraan, leaping into the air and landing directly on one of the Heraan. Swiftly, she primed the grenade and slammed it into a notch in the Heraan's armor. She then kicked away from the soldiers, using her psionic abilities to propel her much farther than an average jump could.

Landing hard on the stone road, she felt the shock through the ground as the grenade detonated, sending bodies and parts of bodies flying. The marines closed in, and finished off the few wounded Heraan that were left. One of her marines, Staff Sergeant Vasquez approached her after they had ensured that the Heraan were finished. "Ma'am," he greeted, "Corporal Bisenti took more than a few hits to the chest, and Private Willard lost his arm from the elbow and is bleeding out. We need medical facilities."

She helped the sergeant lift the wounded body of Corporal Bisenti, while two more hoisted Willard. They carried the two stricken soldiers to the crashed Pelican, and set them along the troop seats in the rear bay. "Anyone here a medic?" she called out.
Major Raszagal, Starfleet Marines 17th Battalion
Templar of the Gallifreyan Order

Legudon

Master Legudon - Citadel of Adun

Legudon drew his khala and immediately entered combat with the first Heraan that approached him. These Heraan were master swordsman, but Legudon knew where his own power truly was. He deflected the first attack and immediately threw a blast of psionic energy into the Heraan's midsection. It was thrown into the air and landed hard against a pillar. Legudon knew that his own skills with a blade, while impressive, were not on the caliber of someone like Techerakh or Taurik. If drawn into a long duel with one of these elites, he knew he would eventually lose.

The Heraan began to recover it's stance, and Legudon was immediately on top of him. He made several quick slashes, each deflected with seeming ease by the elite. The Heraan's eyes grew brighter, and it launched it's own psionic barrage on him. Fueled by unbridled rage, the attack threw Legudon across the whole of the antechamber, landing hard on the stone floor and losing his khala in the process. The Heraan jumped into action. By the time Legudon could get to his feet, the alien was at him, charging to run him through. Legudon ducked at the last moment, and then got to his feet as soon as the blade passed, grabbing the alien's weapon arm and throwing his body into the Heraan's own.

During this struggle, Legudon spotted his khala several meters away on the cold floor. He looked at it enough to concentrate a wave of mental energy to carry it to him, and grabbed it as soon as the it came near. Freed from one another, the two warriors were back on neutral terms, neither with the advantage. But before Legudon could move to tip the scales for him, the Heraan attacked. The ceaseless swipes and attacks by a warrior that was at least his equal were more than he could handle, and the Heraan made two final swipes, one severing Legudon's weapon hand, the other creating a sizable gash in his lower torso. The stricken Gallifreyan, lacking the strength to retaliate, fell to the floor. As the Heraan circled around him, Legudon said his final, private words, certain he would not live much longer.

"And now you see, Master, the power of faith in the Na'jigat. Your heresy has finally caught up to you, weakened you to the breaking point." The Heraan put his and slowly around Legudon's throat, and leaned in, eye-to-eye with him. "This day was long in coming, Legudon."The Heraan thrust his blade into Legudon's chest, and the Gallifreyan felt the life leaving him, and could feel death's embrace creeping around him slowly.

In only a few moments, Senior Master Legudon, head of the entire Sentinel caste of the Gallifreyan Order, was dead.
Master of the Gallifreyan Order
Head of the Gallifreyan Sentinel Caste

Balkazar

Col Balkazar - Gallifrey

"Raszagal, contact your templar friends and send what troops they can spare to assist our federation officers.  They arent prepared to take the Heraan head on!" Balkazar ordered.

<The marines started to pile into the power armor that was dropped off, activated the systems and heavy assault weapons materialized on their arms ready for action>
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Patrick Brown

Brg.General Patrick Brown-U.S.S Nightwalker

*Patrick Looked around the Bridge as he saw the Transporters Beaming Marines off the Bridge*

"Computer Set Auto Destruct Authorization Brown,Patrick 44AlphaEcho" Patrick Said Just as he was grabed by the Transporter Effect

<U.S.S Amazon-Sickbay>

"How are my Marines Doctor" Said Patrick

"Rest General just Rest" Said the Doctor
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Julia Rellek

**Julia lays with her back to the ground coddling her weapon as if it were an infant.**

"Will, have you recieved any more communiques from Taurik?"
Name: Rellek, Julia Marie
Position: Member of High Command

"Fortune favors the bold"

Voyager

Lieutenant Dolan - Command Vehicle, Heraani Border World

An hour passed and there was no pause in the fighting.  The ceaseless explosions were starting to pain several of the marine commander's ears, if their pained expressions were any indicator.  Fortunately, most of the Heraani defenses were bombarded to rubble by now and the Heraan had made several tactical blunders in trying to root out the marines and so took heavy casualties.  Progress toward the cannon was quickening and the marines would soon reach the walls of the cannon.  From there, a breach of the wall was the most likely way the marines were going to get inside, as it seemed unlikely the Heraan were going to leave their door open.  Dolan had identified the location of a secondary control room that was much closer than the main control room and the most recent scans indicated that it also controlled the cannon's reactors, both primary and secondary.  He now just had to devise a way to cause a overload in all of the reactors that didn't require too much time, as it was unlikely the marines could hold even a small area of the vast complex for long, especially with Heraani reinforcement en route from a small military base on the other side of the facility.
William "Voyager" Dolan
Lieutenant Junior Grade
U.S.S. Normandy
Chief Science Officer

Will Karelia

Admiral Karelia - Starfleet Wardroom, Starbase Avalon

"Sounds good. Legudon, Techerakh, we'll see you in an hour. Taurik, get your crew assembled, and get the Thunder up and running."

As the various attendees began to disperse, Will pulled Julia aside. "Where do you plan to be in all of this," he asked quietly with a concerned look on his face.
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Techerakh

Master Techerakh - Starfleet Wardroom, Starbase Avalon

"Very well, then it is settled. Master Legudon, I have complete faith in these humans and their ability to bolster the defense of Gallifrey. Which brings me to my impatience... Gallifrey awaits us."

Techerakh stood from his chair. "I hunger to face the Heraani mongrels on the plains of Gallifrey, and show them what it means to be a true warrior!"
"En Taro Adun!"
Master of the Gallifreyan Order
Head of the Gallifreyan Templar Caste

Will Karelia

Admiral Will Karelia - Command Deck, Starbase Avalon

Will grasped Julia's hand and held it between both of his. "If you wish to be part of it all, I won't stop you."

"Besides," he said with a smile, "the Virtue could use a good copilot, if she's going to last five seconds out there."
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell