• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Where back open

Started by Zukovsky Ourumov, August 30, 2002, 06:27:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zach T Schmidt

*checks his pocket watch*
Where is he?
+Schmidt to Major Trall+
Where are you? We were gonna eat here!

Anyway, yes Ms. Valory, you would be an excellent wife for someone.*wink**wink*lol

<Civil blood makes civil hands unclean.......>-Romeo and Juliet, Act 1 scene 1 chorus.
Do not do what you would undo if caught-  Fleet Admiral Vorak
http://www.expansionfleet.com/starfleet/images/ID-tschmidt.jpg" border="0">

Jing da Goar

yeah ... a good old russian vodka!

John Riker

I happen to know that you are looking for a Leonid Pushkin. He is in that room back there. *points to the door*
Weakness gives birth to strength. - Sun Tzu; The Art of War

Strider

See each crisis as an opportunity. Never believe you have learned all you need to know. And whenever possible, find a way to turn an adversary into an ally. - Admiral/Ambassador Spock
-----Ambassador Strider; Retired Starfleet Admiral-----
I.D.I.C. - Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations

Strider

*Pulls out a Data Tricorder, and signs his name to the transfer of 5,800 Bars of Gold-pressed Latinum.* Here you go. *Hands the pad to Pushkin for his signature.*
See each crisis as an opportunity. Never believe you have learned all you need to know. And whenever possible, find a way to turn an adversary into an ally. - Admiral/Ambassador Spock

Valory

The soft touch of his lips on hers made her give in.  She wrapped her arms around him, and leaned in for another kiss.
Valory Cissneros
http://cdn.channel.aol.com/amgmusic/artists/pic200/drp500/p568/p56832ljgfd.jpg" border="0">

Zukovsky Ourumov

Zukovsky this hand went down to stomach.
You know i cant think what would have happend if blackadder did not save us.
ZUKOVSKY:Why am I suddenly worried I'm not carrying enough insurance? (james bond The World Is Not Enough)

Henry William Bishop

Goodday.
my name is Henry William Bishop.
I'm Captain of the Surak vessel of the foundation.
Where going on cargoruns next week so if you need anything.

Where going to

Delta
Vulcan
Earth
Sol Moon

So if anyone has a suggestion, I'm all ears. No offense." - Archer to Vulcans, commiting a faux pas.

Zukovsky Ourumov

Zukovsky gave Valory a glass of Calvados and walked to the bar.
Lady's and gentle a toast to the only woman that is more lovely than any woman in the galaxy Valory.
The next round is on my!
ZUKOVSKY:Why am I suddenly worried I'm not carrying enough insurance? (james bond The World Is Not Enough)

Zukovsky Ourumov

No not yet 001 I believe is your position have not seen him.
Care for a drink old friend?

Strider

Hmm...thank you.
*Stands up and walks toward the door*

Leonid Pushkin

why do you want a part in our operation and how wants it.
i need to know what you plan to do with it?
Zukovsky: Can't you just say "hello" like a normal person?

Leonid Pushkin

of course no problem you can open a shop!
Zukovsky: Can't you just say "hello" like a normal person?

Zukovsky Ourumov

he kissed her with all this passion and fire.
He was waiting for this nearly for a month or two.
He could not dream about this they kissed for the first time.

Valory

Valory blushed. 'Heehee, stop.'  She grinned playfully.  'Ah yes, the wedding.  What shall it be do you think?'
Valory Cissneros
http://cdn.channel.aol.com/amgmusic/artists/pic200/drp500/p568/p56832ljgfd.jpg" border="0">