• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Dinner for Two

Started by Nocturnus, October 19, 2003, 08:35:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kor

Ah!  Yes!  I have an excellent vintage of blood wine.   One moment while I go get it..

Ah here you go Admiral enjoy!

Ayala Mirez

maybe a few more minutes?

(Edited by Ayala Mirez at 5:36 pm on Oct. 23, 2003)

Ayala Mirez
Bartender
Let your life flow free.

Vorak

OFF: it seems Admiral Nocturnus hasnt returned, so perhaps you should return to Celtic Corner and try to find out what happened to him? http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'>
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Nocturnus

*walks in and finds an empty table*

*pulls out a a chair and invites ayala to sit before finding himself a comfertable chair*

*waits expectanctly for a menu to be delivered by this fine establishment*

"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Ayala Mirez

*smiles at nocturnus*
"this is a very nice place"
Ayala Mirez
Bartender
Let your life flow free.

Nocturnus

*pats hand* of course.
"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Ayala Mirez

*waits patiently for Nocturnus to return*
Ayala Mirez
Bartender
Let your life flow free.

Kor

Kor rushes over to the Admiral and Fine Lady Ayala

Greetings!  I am so sorry it took me so long to get to your table.  But here is the Menu...  Is there anything that I can get you to drink to get you started?

Nocturnus

Yes Yes it is.. *waves fro the waiter* are you ready to order my dear?

Nocturnus

If u will excue me a minute my lady, there soems to be something wrong.. Mr Montrell over there seems to be attempting to get my attention.

*storms ver to Mr MOntrell* What is the meaning of this interruption. I"m off duty............  

oh.. that cant be good. could I leave you for a minute to entertain Mr Montrell.

*taps combadge. Hermes reroute message to my quarters.*

*leaves quickly*

Vorak

OFF: no problem :P And when are you gonna come to the chat again, its not the same without you there :P
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Nocturnus

Your finest Blood wine sir.

Ayala Mirez

oh, i don't quite know yet
Ayala Mirez
Bartender
Let your life flow free.

Montrell

*Montrell walks into the Klingon Restaurant and looks for Fleet Admiral Nocturnus*

"Admiral Nocturnus, I am sorry to bother you during your off-duty time. But an urgent message has been received from Starfleet HQ, this message is for your eye's only"

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-montrell.jpg" border="0">

Ayala Mirez

OFF: thank ya much :cP
Ayala Mirez
Bartender
Let your life flow free.