• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Where back open

Started by Zukovsky Ourumov, August 30, 2002, 06:27:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valory

Come on, up and at em.  Gotta pack lover boy."  She grinned, and got up off the bed, dressing as she went.  'I'll meet you in a couple minutes."
Valory Cissneros
http://cdn.channel.aol.com/amgmusic/artists/pic200/drp500/p568/p56832ljgfd.jpg" border="0">

Zukovsky Ourumov

He kissed valory and could not stop thinking about it for a second.
he started to kiss her neck and valory went wild about it.
ZUKOVSKY:Why am I suddenly worried I'm not carrying enough insurance? (james bond The World Is Not Enough)

Joe

Why have you deleted the topic of the restaurant? Why have you closed all the topics? You do not own this bar. You are the least senior member of this establishment. Khan and I own it. How dare you. If you ever do that again, I will have your head.
Joe.
A human who makes #### good food.

Zukovsky Ourumov

I'm not every happy about Mr. Joe.
But I agree with vorak totally.
ZUKOVSKY:Why am I suddenly worried I'm not carrying enough insurance? (james bond The World Is Not Enough)

Valory

Valory Cissneros
http://cdn.channel.aol.com/amgmusic/artists/pic200/drp500/p568/p56832ljgfd.jpg" border="0">

Ganga

*Ganga turns round to Mr. Riker*
Hello, sir.

Zukovsky Ourumov

You fine your fine take it easy.

The moniter displayed shock in her cortex.
Come on get back in to bed before you get cold.

Zukovsky Ourumov

He looked ad her and he know what she was thinking.
Valory your memory would be lost If I did not do what I did.
If you want we can repeat it on my you would everything of my.

But as you tolled Davy Sundance on your first date its only matter of time before I know everything.

Zukovsky Ourumov

When Zukovsky came out of bed Valory was still sleeping.
he put on this normale clothing and walked to the bar.
he begun to make breakfast.

Zukovsky Ourumov

Valory he said while kissing her again.
i think we need to get dressed and start to pack.
we need to go holiday is just what we need and we can finish this on the shuttle and beach he said while putting her top back on.

Valory

Valory started to giggle.  'Stop, or I wont be able to control myself.'  She tried to stop giggling.  'We have to plan.'
Valory Cissneros

Katie Marou

What exactly is 'Warnog'?
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-kmmarou.jpg" border="0">

Vorak

OFF: Nobody was posting in this forum, including the personell, so it was near-dead.  Khan agreed to have him lead it, so he can bring it back to life, and I have approved.  Of course, every personell member is very valuable, without question.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

Indeed, it is good to see that there are still people listening to reason.

It is highly illogical to question a decision of mine, if one  does not know the background reasons on what I have based my decision, nor do they bother to ask.  Yet again, even without knowing those reasons, it is to be acceptable that an order is an order.

Therefore, I do not regret my decision even though it meant that Mr. Joe resigned.

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Zukovsky Ourumov

Valory and please invite my friends from the CIB if you dont mind