• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 2: "A Taste of Your Own Medicine"

Started by Will Karelia, January 26, 2007, 08:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexia

"Wish such power, their has to be a limit wouldnt there?.  Power must be tempered with wisdom to help control it, wouldnt it." Alexia asked as she came in and sat down.

"I am eager to learn whatever you may teach, Master." Alexia said bowing her head.  "Where shall we start?"
http://www.cinematografo.it/cinematografo/allegati/2870/jessica_alba_2_230.jpg" border="0">

Alexia

"Oh, they just wanted to ask me a few questions and talk to me is all.  So why arent you at your post?" she asked hiding the fact that she was an Gallifreyan apprentice now and she was unsure how Lois would respond to it.
http://www.cinematografo.it/cinematografo/allegati/2870/jessica_alba_2_230.jpg" border="0">

Ali'aln Tulak

Tulak to Doctor Bashir

Doctor, don't worry. You and Dr. Ftima are needed on the scene. I'll cover sickbay. You keep doing what you are doing. Tulak out.

Tulak to Sickbay Personnel
I am coming to temporarily take control of sickbay while Dr. Bashir and Dr. Ftima are in the field. Prep everyone in the sickbay now and lets get them on their way as soon as we can. Time is of the essence, ladies and gentlemen. Tulak out.
Lt. J.G. Ali'aln Tulak
                       Chief Medical Officer
                          Chief Counselor
                         U.S.S. Lothlorien

Morga Harf

After spending another hour going over the cavern I turn and leave to make my way to the control room of the Fortress.

*Control room*

==/\== Commander Harf to the Evolution. Captain Sanchez Sir we have taken control of the fortress. We have made a discovery that could be of great use to the Federation. Both here and in the Alpha Quadrent Sir. I mineral being mined on this Planet called Tylium Sir. It could be a replacement of Dilithium. But I think that would be using it inappropirately. It could completely replace the Power systems of every ship  and station in starfleet with little to no consumption of it at all. Harf Out. ==/\==
Lieutenant Commander Morga Harf
USS Evolution.
First Officer.

Kelli Lauren

(OFF: Good catch, Harf. I meant eight at night, oops. Since twenty-hundred sounds stupid, we'll say nineteen-thirty, or 7:30 PM.)

"The time is eighteen-hundred hours. Begin Delta shift," the computer announced. Kelli got up from the command chair, and a lieutenant took her place until either the commander or the captain came back.

She stepped into the turbolift, and the doors hissed closed. "Deck Three, officers' quarters," she said. The turbolift began to move, but it didn't take long for the car to move two decks down. The lift deposited her on Deck Three, and she walked to the junction and took a left. Her room was the first one on the left. She stepped in, and went straight for the washroom. She turned on the shower, thankful that Starfleet had considered the Intrepid-class worthy of old-fashioned water showers.

The amount of grime Kelli managed to accumulate on the planet's surface was amazing, especially considering she never noticed until now. As orderly as the Heraan were, it was clear they had no misgivings about the cleanliness of their fortresses. It seemed that the base was carved out of the very same rock it sat atop.

Kelli stepped out of the shower and donned a clean set of civilian clothes. Stepping over to the replicator, she pondered what to make. "I wonder if he likes targ?", she thought to herself. "Eh, probably not," she replied aloud to herself.

Suddenly, her eyes widened. "Ooh, there's an idea," she exclaimed...
Commander Kelli Lauren
Executive Officer
U.S.S. Evolution - NCC-14320-A

Tobias Bashir

OOC: Remember Lieutenant Fatima I would yet know your name, you have been off the ship since before I got here remember.

IC: Ah I am Doctor ........., Well I am affaid that that is something that I don't know of. Maybe he was transfered after the last Evolution was decommissioned apart from that I can only say that I haven't seen him on here.

ftima

*As soon as ftima recieved the message she replies*

=/\= ftima to Tulak, I am on my way sir=/\= =ftima out=

*Fortunaly she brought with her the maximum medical kit so she can be transported right away. She taps her commbadge*

=/\=ftima to Dr Bashir, Doctor I am already on my way, I will meet you down there=/\= =ftima out=
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Ftima.jpg" border="0">

Techerakh

"I suppose it cannot hurt to tell you. This stone is called the Chalice of Adun. You see, Adun was our ancient and wise leader, many aeons ago, and was the only telepath to reach the supposedly unreachable telepathic rank of T0."

"As you are aware," he continued, "most Gallifreyans are in the range between T3 and T2, with most Masters achieving the rank of T1. A T0 has the ability to channel and unite the power of several other Gallifreyans, bolstering the power of his attacks by immeasurable magnitudes. This stone, the Chalice of Adun, augments this power. It was named after the warrior who crafted it, and the first and only warrior to use it, Adun. It allows the user to not only channel the power of his companions, but of the entire Gallifreyan race. Aside from Validium, which we have sworn never to use, the Chalice is the only way to defeat the Na'jigat permanently. Such power cannot be resisted, even by them. Adun attempted this, and was able to damage them in a way that took centuries to recover from, but he was killed in the process, unable to complete the task."

"In the millenia since Adun's noble defeat," Techerakh continued, "many of us have awaited a warrior capable of wielding the Chalice once more, in hope that the Na'jigat menace may finally be put to rest. However, many have either forgotten the myth, or chose not to believe it. We have waited so long that our younger members tend to consider the legends to be false hopes of the older, more idealistic members of the Order. However, the appearance of this stone renews my faith in the legends."

"There is another you may wish to hear, one closely related to the Chalice of Adun. It is the legend of the Nil'kemorya, the spirit of the galaxy, which appears in times of great need to deliver the galaxy from certain disaster. Those who believe the legend also believe that he has appeared only once before, in the form of Adun. Those who bear the Nil'kemorya are totally unaware, but are inexorably led to great deeds, as was Adun. Taurik, I believe now is the time, I believe the Nil'kemorya is among us. I will be keeping an eye out for it, I suggest you do as well. All I can be sure of at this point, however, is that when the true identity of the Nil'kemorya is revealed, I will be honored to enter battle alongside him."
"En Taro Adun!"
Master of the Gallifreyan Order
Head of the Gallifreyan Templar Caste

Lois

OOC: Oh lol. Do you think she intended to be in the morning? Lois isn't very pretty in the morning.
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/JulieSanders/MarkLoisStarfleetBeta.jpg" border="0">

Tobias Bashir

As I just got ready to exit Ensign Lois had walked in. I guided him to a biob ed and did the scan. After that finished I saibd there is no underlying problems. Then ran the Dermal regerator over the wound and sent him on his way.

After that I move to Engineering and started a search to wounded there.

Lieutenant Ftima how are yoou going. I am Treating some of the the minor wounds down here but I have transported two engineers back to sickbay. They could be in great danger. So as soon as you get back there look into it for me.

T'lana

It was obvious to T'lana now that the Kelata was no longer needed, so she decloaked the Vulcan Stealth Ship and piloted the Kelata back to the Rivendell.

That's when she saw the Gallifreyan Battle cruiser for the first time, an impressive machine that looked grown even though it had a metallic topography.

T'lana nearly piloted the Kelata into the Rivendell, while being mesmerized by the compelling and beautiful alien vessel.

She regained her equilibrium and docked the Kelata into the Main Shuttle Bay.

Cycling down the Kelata, T'lana made her way to the Bridge and logged into the Science Station.
http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d128/AeiLanTenie/MyCharacterBanner.jpg" border="0">

Lois

"Aye sir, it won't be hard to find with all these empty chambers,"

"Any word from Evolution Commander? I'd sure like to get home the same way I got here."
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/JulieSanders/MarkLoisStarfleetBeta.jpg" border="0">

Alexia

<Alexia returned to the ship and sought out Legudon.  She walked threw the corridors as her robes swished with every motion she made as she walked.  Soon she came upon, Master Legudon's quarters and chimed in>

Valory

Anyone injured?

'Valory asked as she got back into her seat at her station.'
Valory Cissneros
http://cdn.channel.aol.com/amgmusic/artists/pic200/drp500/p568/p56832ljgfd.jpg" border="0">

Doctor Who

The Doctor kept wandering the Fortress, examining everything, humming an ancient Gallifreyan Nursery Rhyme as he went.
Sensing the Chalice of Adun, he slipped and fell on his behind...

"Damn it."

The Doctor got back up on to his feet, brushing off the accumulative dust that was on the floors.

Thinking nothing more of it, but knowing in the back of his mind that if that bio-crystal was found, then the war with the Na'Jigat might come to it's inevitable conclusion.

The Doctor thought nothing more of it, because he had another problem to attend to...he was lost.

"O...Blistering Barnacles!" The Doctor exclaimed to himself.

Closing his eyes and sensed everyones quantum signature, giving him an idea of the Fortress' layout and teleported back to the Central Command of the Fortress.
Name: the Doctor
Title: Chronarch
Position: Gallifreyan Order Master
Home world: Gallifrey