• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Reporting For Duty

Started by , January 07, 2003, 11:57:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Laughs*

Hahaha! I doubt that you have been appointed to command anything but the sickbay.

I will wait here for Admiral Jorren Markus or Omicron to arrive. *Sits down in his chair at the bridge and starts to tapp on a consoll.*

And.. I have allready had my physical exam. *grins as he continues to work the consoll*

No.

You are not the commanding officer of this ship.
If you have a problem with that, I suggest you speak with Admiral Jorren Markus or Omicron.

Now, go away, I'm working.

Computer: authorized Bjorn, alpha gamma charlie zed 4252-52#42

Begin security systems check, level 10.

*Continues to hack on the consoll*

Jorren walks onto the bridge.

"Excuse me captain, I hear you've been causing a bit of trouble.  You are not the CMO of this vessel, not yet anyway.  You will pick a station, and you will be the department chief of that station until you are notified of a change.  Is that clear Mr. Wright?" Jorren asked.

Michael looked at Jorren.

"Yes sir Admiral," Michael said.

"Very good," Jorren hit a console button, "All bridge crew report to the conference room ASAP," Jorren said.

"That includes you two, lets go," Jorren told Michael and Halie.  The three officers walked to the conference room where Bjorn was waiting for them.

"About time you got here Admiral," Bjorn said.

"Everyone take a seat.  We'll be leaving on our first misson soon.  I want a complete systems check.  Captain if you don't mind taking engineering for a while," Jorren told them, "We'll be doing some holodeck simulations after the checks are finished.  Report to holodeck 1 in 6 hours.  Any questions?" Jorren finished.

OOC:  This will now be used to prepare for our 1st mission, which will take place starting next Friday.  We will run the systems checks, then do some holodeck sims to prepare ourselfs (just to let us have some fun).  This is also going to be moved to the Mission Planning area, thread is called Training.

2 ppl have gne idle and 1 of the bigger posting ppl where banned, so i guess we have becoem dead and even the CO hasnt been around.  I have been busy and neglected to check in here myself thinking the CO had everything workign fine.  My mistake.

OFF: Thanks very much. http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

Jeff Keach

Welcome aboard Mr. Freeman, please take your seat at the commanders chair.
Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command

Gordon Freeman

Captain Gordon Freeman
Commanding Officer, Deep Space Twelve

Jeff Keach

There is nothing to discuss as of now. but we might need your assistance in a while. In the mean time you may familiarize yourself with the ship and it's crew.
Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command

Jeff Keach

Welcome Mr. Walker which of these positions would you like?

Security/Tactical Chief: Available
Tactical Officer: Available
Security Officer: Available
Navigator (2nd helmsman): Available
Ops Officer: Available  
Med assistant: Available
CSO: Available
Sci assistant: Available
Counsellor: Available
Diplomat: Available
Diplomatic assistant: Available

Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command

Jeff Keach

Welcome to the Tiberon Cadet Tom Karelia. These are the posts available:

Tactical Officer: Available
Security Officer: Available
Chief Engineer: Available
Engineering assistant: Available
Helmsman: Available
Navigator (2nd helmsman): Available  
Ops Officer: Available
Med assistant: Available
CSO: Available
Sci assistant: Available
Counsellor: Available
Diplomat: Available
Diplomatic assistant: Available

I'll leave the choice up to you.

(Edited by Jeff Keach at 2:17 pm on July 12, 2003)

Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command

Jeff Keach

OFF: Admiral, I read that there were too many Lt.'s good thinking. I wasn't sure what rank to put all the new people.
Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command

Soran

Lieutenant Soran reporting for duty as tactical officer.
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Soran.jpg" border="0">

Jeff Keach

Welcome Mr. Nerotis, pleased to meet you.

OFF: I believe Captain is higher, unless Karelia says different:)

Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command

Christopher Chase

"Lt. Commander Christopher Chase reporting for duty"

Nelson

*Walks Onto the Akira Class starship and is amazed and then goes to see the captain*

Hello Sir, I am Ensign Nelson i have just been transfered to here....requesting to be positioned on a tactical or security team sir

*waits your decision*

http://venus.walagata.com/w/argonath2/1member.gif" border="0">