• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Crew Reporting

Started by Adan McDonell, November 01, 2005, 03:51:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Brown

Vice Admiral Peter Brown
Commanding Officer Vnaguard Intellignence

The U.S.S Shadow I was in Command Of her but we left her to dwift as no Crew showed up the Shadow is from the Orginal Shadow Fleet so hopfuly we can keep her
Postion: Avalon Division 3rd In command
Ship/Station:Avalon Division
----------------------------------------------------------------
<SERVICE RECORD ON PROFILE>

stephen sisko

I appreaciate your patience as we go through the change.  Just the Nautilis ready with all of her senior officers and get her ready for her next mission.
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

Adan McDonell

Good Morning Admiral Sisko.

I am Captain Adan McDonell the Commanding Officer of the Uss Nautilus reporting as ordered sir.
Fleet Captian
Commanding Officer
U.S.S Nautilus

stephen sisko

*Sisko sent a communication to Fleet Captain McDonnell.*
Fleet Captain, I understand about your love for the Sovereign class starship, but in my opinion they are still not as proven as the Galaxy class.  Ecspecially with this new refit to them.  Also i have chosen the new refitted Galaxy because were going to put a transwarp coil oh her and test transwarp.  CaptianMcdonell you are now my number one.  You are to change your rank to FleetCaptain and you will be the XO of the Division.  We will leave those positions open for your people.   Vice admiral Brown, you are my eyes and ears in intelligence.  You will keep command of the  Shadow, I am working on renaming her as well.  I dont like any of the starship names being currently used.
OOC: I have also researched regisrty numbers for them.
All firfox ships but the Shadow are decommisioned, when we get enough crew to staff four ships we will add more.  From now on if we arent posting about ship operations, lets post this kind of administration stuff in my office.  Thats our new coomand center for Vanguard, and we will be headquatered at SB 12 for the time being.  I appreaciate your hard work gentleman.  We need to recruit people badly, so keep your eyes on the academy and swipe any one you can for our division.  Captain take the Eshcion to SB 12 and I will inform them that were refitting the ship with a trans warp core.  As soon as i return we will begin trial runs on her.
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

lucasbailey

OFF: I apologize as well. I should be able to post friday... as we leave in the morning for home...

Mr. Sisko, I am promoting you to Division Tactical Chief, your job will be to make things (the base,etc..) running smoothly... its like the XO position, but is both in and outside of the game... (When i am gone,etc...)

And I am following through with putting a hold on Firefox, all personel from their can transfer to other positions elsewhere...

Again, I apologize for the chaos...   (I think i am going to go lay down, got blood drawn 5 times today, 4 times normally, and once arterially..... http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/shocked.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':O'>  http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':('>    )

http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'>

Take care...
Admiral (Dr.) Lucas Bailey (Retired)

lucasbailey

Err, lets not let this explode into a big thing guys. Mr. McDonnell, your comments are noted and appreciated, but, i agree with mr. Sisko in that the placing was a bit tactless. Okay?
Admiral (Dr.) Lucas Bailey (Retired)

stephen sisko

*Sisko sent a message to the captain.*
Captain,
you are now the CO of the Eschion.  I am going to rename the ship the Dauntless-A.  I am not happy with the current name, and after the destruction of the Dauntless during the Dominion War we can re-use the bame.  Please assemble all our people from Vanguard, when I return from helpind to defend Avalon we will begin reconfiguring our division.  If at all possible, get enough senior staff to run the ship and head for avalon at maximum warp.  I will beam over as soon as you get here.  We need as many ships as possible.

OOC: PM all of our Vanguard people and get them back on here.  I need to know who the fleet captain is for this Division.  Also, I will be decommisioning all of Fire Foxes ships except the Shadow.  Also going is the Intrepid class ship, and the soveriegn.  Thanks for your help!

stephen sisko

OOC:GUys I amsorry for the confusion.  Admiral bailey has decided to come back and i am assuming the XO position , sorry mr. mcdonell.  You will re-assume command of the Nautilis.  I will be taking command of the Eschion for the Trans warp core project.  Admiral brwon you will take command of the shadow and remain in command of intelligence for Vanguard.

stephen sisko

Captain,
just in case you didnt know this, I am half betazed.  I therefore already knew your feelings.  Also, we are Starfleet officers, and if you would like to speek freely with me, please make an appointment with me.  I dont need any uneccesary posturing in front of the crew.  Thank you very much!

Adan McDonell

I was Fleet Captain before the second Merger of the two fleets I would be happy to take up that position again if you so desire.

have pmed the following people to ask them to come back.

Aron Wanner Former First Officer.

Aaron Cloud Former Chief Science/Medical Officer.

Sean Russell Former Chief Tacitcal Officer.

I would ask that those positions be held open for them. If they return. The gentlemen on the shadow have done nothing since the 30th of September be so ready to keep them.

It is a shame about losing the USS Nautilus because I really like the soverign class. but thems the breaks. Kind of why I asked to command the Nautilus in the first place.
Fleet Captian
Commanding Officer
U.S.S Nautilus

Adan McDonell

Yes Admiral I will arrive a the earliest posible time Sir.
Fleet Captian
Commanding Officer
U.S.S Nautilus

Adan McDonell

Believe me not to be nasty Admiral Sisko, and not to hurt any feeling at all but I am glad to see Admiral Luc Bailey is a nice guy at would have been sadly missed.

Of course I am also happ to keep my ship and here is hoping that the remained of the ships company return from the position they took on in other divisions.
Fleet Captian
Commanding Officer
U.S.S Nautilus