• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: Ghosts in the Machine

Started by Vincent Garhart, March 02, 2006, 04:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobson moved next to an ops officer.
"Check the power readings for the turbolift?'.
The Lieutenant changed his postion to check, and reported.
'..Turbolift 2 is functioning fully'
=A= Ops to Garhart. According to readings, you should be able to move =A=

As the two from engineering travelled thier way up, Hobson began attempting to display an overview of the jefferies tubes and corridors around the computer core. Surprisingly, they came up.

Richard Ransom

we will have to stop the advance of this.

*goes over to the Enginering Station*

Types in Secuitey Access Command

*********Computer Read Out**********

Frontier Station:Operational

then Ransom Types in his Secuitey Override Code

Computer:PowerDown In 1 hour

***********Computer Readout*****
Frontier Station:Powering Down

I do'nt know if this will hold but it will delay the degrade of the station but if this is Bord Drones it will take them 45 minines max to power back up all systems so Mr.Cook you have 20 Minites to get there and I know a route that will take you there

now this is how to you will get there take the Jeffers Tube down to Deck 3 Secton 12   and enter Trobolift Shaft 12 and then slide down the Shaft and you will end at deck 83 and exit the Shaft and Enter Jeffers Tube D-145 and follow that and Connect to Engering Service Corradore B-25 Secton 3 and follow then  enter the Air Vent Labeled  Deta 2  and follow that Vent and that take you above Computer control  using the Air Vent will save you 20 Minites.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Vincent Garhart

Garhart and Cook exit the airlock and start floating around outside of the ops area.  

"Commander, lets link together so that we can use our thruster packs in tandum.  We have a long way to go until we get to the computer core."

Garhart and Cook link.  

"So Weasley, which way do you think we should go?"
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Richard Brown

*Incoming Transmissiomn*

==^==

To:Fleet Admiral Richard Ransom Division Commanding Officer Frontier Division Co-Commanding Officer DSA

Subject:Lieutennent Richard Brown (MIA)

Fleet Admiral Ransom,
as you are the only member of the Brown Family we can contact we are giving you this information to pass on to the rest of the Brown Family.Two Weeks ago the Federation Starship Unity was Docked at Avalon Station undergoing repairs. In the time that the Unity was docked it suffered a Warp Core Breech on progress and the Seniour officers and Essensal Crew took the Unity far from the Station to prevent damage to the Station 42 Seconds after the Untiy Jumped to Warp it Dissapered on all Sensours and the only trace is the Warp Signature. I is my Deepest regret that your Nefiew Lieutennent Richard Brown is Stated as MIA purumed Dead Iam sorry for your Lost.

Starfleet Personal Services
==^==
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

William Richerd

"What?" Came Richerd's voice and he sees Dean and yells for a doctor, while waiting he has his men set up a pirimater around him and he begins to get to work trying to stabalize the Admiral.

He men were holding off the dead crew men that were slowly surrounding them. "Keep them at bay." Richerd ordered as more men came into the Infirmary having cleared the rest of the deck.

"Doctor, we need to help this man right away.... Doctor?" Richerd looked around and seemed to be unable to see the doctor anywhere so far.
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">
The security of this organization is number one

Baphomet

=A=Baphomet to Freeman=A=

"Aye, sir."

=A=Baphomet out=A=

=A=Baphomet to Shuttle Kelata=A=

"Computer, one to beam aboard."

Baphomet then dematerializes from Ops and rematerializes on her shuttles transporter platform, then begins to build the storage unit.
She begins replicating parts that she doesn't have in the spare parts storage locker and begins to weld parts together and conconcting what Baphomet believes to be a sufficient facsimile of an old fashioned cage.

"It appears that might be a task for Mr. Starwind and Cook in engineering. An engineer and a scientist".

Weasly Cook

From the jeffries tube Cook crawls out of the hole in the wall and stands up brushing himself off, he then salutes the Admiral, "Commander Cook reporting, sorry for being a tad late, but I encountered problems with the turbo lift and having an entire deck sealed off, I mean no ill respect but I must say, this station at the moment seems indent on giving us a very interesting day." He then moves over to the science station and began to work at it having transfered a copy of the maps to his station control and began to run after some ideas or another.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Dean Starwind

"Hey guys Ill be up in a minute. I need to take a breather. It seems old age is creeping up on me sooner then I thought."

*Dean gives a little chuckled then the jefferies tube door seals shut before Dean even had a chance to entire Ops. He gives a confused look and then climbs up the latter and pounds on the door.*

"Hey, guys open the hatch! This isnt funny!"

*He gives a couple more pounds on the hatch. It doesn't even budge.*
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/ross_william.jpg" border="0">
Commander Dean Starwind
Executive Officer
Uss Rivendell- NCC-84540-B

Weasly Cook

"Yes Sir, I am ready for the walk... I just hope Dean is okay in that Jeffries tube.... I don't know what to think.... maybe we could check into some of the windows just to see if their are abnormal redecorating... so let's go." Cook smiles and nods that he is ready, the PADD is securied securly in his pouch and he looked ready to go ahead with this operation.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Dean Starwind

*Dean walks around abit paceing back and forth contemplating the mess they could possibly be in. he then climbs the latter as far up as he could and gives the hatch a pound.*

"Tom, come here for a moment. Get directly infront of the tube and look to the left and there should be a manual release lever. Give it a tug or two."

Occ: the lever wont work of :-) just a heads up ok so we can work with that story.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/ross_william.jpg" border="0">
Commander Dean Starwind
Executive Officer
Uss Rivendell- NCC-84540-B

Hobson silently acknowledged what he was recieving, and spoke aloud to those on Ops.
"There is...There are intelligent lifeforms in our systems. They are seeking freedom, they feel threatened. We must contact Cook, he is in danger if he attempts to insert his programs".

He then thought, as he did before, hoping to reach Garhart.
   Starwind will not harm them...but Cook we cannot reach by our solid means of communication...they must understand, we must not be limited by thier defending measures if we are to help them.

Baphomet

Baphomet nods.
"Has anyone tried communicating with the entity, it is logical to assume this being is here in the computer core for a reason.
Also is there anyone that needs medical attention, I can transport them to my shuttle, for treatment."

Baphomet

=A=Baphomet to Freeman=A=

"Aye, Commander intiating transport to your location."

=A=Bphomet Out=A=

Baphomet walked over to the to the Transporter pad where she had already placed the storage unit and locked the transporter sensors on the Main Computer Room and energised the pad.