• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

The Shadow-walker

Started by Ryan Caldarian, November 28, 2002, 12:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kragon

"Shuttlecraft Tiandra  this is Starfleet Intellegence Officer Kragon, calling Ryan Caldarian. How are old buddy? What brings you to this region of space. I am still in your debt for saving me on Krinak V."

(Edited by Kragon at 1:54 pm on Nov. 28, 2002)

(Edited by Kragon at 1:54 pm on Nov. 28, 2002)

(Edited by Kragon at 1:55 pm on Nov. 28, 2002)

Kragon

Ryan Caldarian

OFF: Like the twist.
As he watched Kragon's ship go into warp, he watched the shuttle engage its warp engines, Ryan wondered why he has responded to the beacon he had detected from nearly 100 light years away. The fact the beacon could be detected that far certainly explained Section 31's presence. he pressed the comm channel to Station Avalon again,
"Admiral Vorak, this is Mr Caldarian again, I have sent my associate, Kragon to the station to acsess files on Section 31, please make sure, he is either stationed on the Lhasa or Station Avalon and please make sure your Intellegence Officers work closely with him. Please respond."
All he could do was hope that Kragon arrived in time incase Section 31 came back.
I am the Rock

Vorak

"Mr. Caldarian we are now on our way to your position, our ETA should be approximately 3 hours, 48 minutes and 22.6 seconds in average.  Mr. Kragon has contacted me already, and we have agreed that he will come aboard the USS Lhasa and travel with us to your position.
As for the USS Lhasa, it is a small ship, normally used for field training for our cadets from the academy, but quite maneuvrable.  I will send you some specifics of this ship's class."

OFF: if you go into the Starfleet Main Site (blue button on the left of this forum), and then you click on "Expansion HQ" you will get a number of links, under which "Deep Space Academy".  In there, you'll find information about the USS Lhasa as well, including a few pictures.

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Ryan Caldarian

OFF: People people, I have good news, I hav my own RPG up and running, published it today, the adress is

http://genesis411.tripod.com/home

I need all the people I can get my hands on. You'll find all the info you need on the Contact us page. That is the adress, there is no www. bit.

I am the Rock

Ryan Caldarian

Ryan stuck up for Torrima. "I agree with him. Intellegence Officer always take risks and if we can repair the Shadow-Walker we could sneak in without realising. Admiral Vorak What do you think?"
I am the Rock

Jack mannion

I thought I was going to be CO of the FSS?
Jack Mannion
FSS Major, XO Director FSS

Geordi

When it comes to S31 Ensign, anything and everything is possible, but noone really knows if they actually exist.

*Computer Alert*

Holy mother of god, a Borg Sphere, why on god's name is it doing out here.

=^= Geordi to all crew =^=

Battle Stations, we have been detected by a Borg Sphere.

(Edited by Geordi at 12:58 am on Jan. 13, 2003)

We live by our own moral code of destruction.
XO Starfleet Academy
http://www.expansionfleet.com/starfleet/images/ID-geordi.jpg" border="0">

Locturnus

*beams aboard*

WE are the Borg. Resistance is Futile.

Ryan Caldarian

Apart from a slight touch of wind I'm fine Major Mannion. Oh and by the way the crew do not know I'm part of the FSS apart from Mister Torrima. Thanks for exposing me.
I am the Rock

Peter Svensson

off: then he probably left. Maybe we cak keep him on board the shadow-walker when we blow it up http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'>
You will be judged, the way you judge...
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Svensson.gif" border="0">

Ryan Caldarian

Ryan Caldarian dropped his shuttle out of warp. Ahead of him lay an old unused Starship. It was definitaly Federation design It had the nacelles, it even had a Federation beacon on it. He swung his shuttle down towards the saucer section to take a closer look. The saucer section was riddled with hull breaches. Lights flickered on and off. The saucer was scarred with black marks from weapons fire. Ryan observed the brisge, rising from the saucer section. That too was riddled with holes. He flew so close to the bridge that he saw, the captain's chair, command consoles and even the floor colouring. Dark Red. As he flew his shuttle across the saucer section, he saw the name,
U.S.S Shadow-Walker NCC 5674
I am the Rock

Ryan Caldarian

"Admiral Vorak, thank you for the offer. I will take it up. I have some interesting information on this corporation you have encountered, but I cannot discuss this over subspace channels. I require assistance. Can you patch your cheif Intellegence Officer and I would like assistance. Maybe you could come along as well." However as he was about to respond, a gruff, Klingon voice came over the intercom,

(Edited by Ryan Caldarian at 12:05 pm on Nov. 29, 2002)

I am the Rock

Kragon

OFF: the story splits into two halves for a bit. Ryan bit and Kragon's bit.

As Kragon engaged into warp he coulden't stop asking himself why that ship was there andwhat had happened to that ship. Kragon then sent a message to Ryan "i have just set my course for Station Avalon. but i have just picked up a Section 31 vessel, closing in on me. I'm heading to high warp. ETA at Station Avalon, approximatly 4 hours."
As he finished, Kragon pressed some buttons to engage high warp and leave the Section 31 ship following behind. He thought to himself, Qua'pla Ryan, old pal.

Kragon

Vorak

OFF: I'll pass on all profile information to Dalen Winterspoon.  He's having problems with his internet provider right now so thats why it might be a bit slow there for the moment, until he can come online to lead everything in the Corporation again.  So, for the coming two or three weeks, he'll probably only be able to come online a few times a week.
However, last time he was online he asked me that if you are interested to join the Corporation, he advices that you check out the sections of the Corporation-website of Expansion, and read the stories and articles so you'll know what the Corporation is about and what it stands for http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Kragon

Kragon stepped forward,
"Ryan, old buddy, how are you."
Kragon