• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

The Shadow-walker

Started by Ryan Caldarian, November 28, 2002, 12:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zach T Schmidt

Admiral Vorak? I you are not needing my help, I will be in the astrometerics lab.
<Civil blood makes civil hands unclean.......>-Romeo and Juliet, Act 1 scene 1 chorus.
Do not do what you would undo if caught-  Fleet Admiral Vorak
http://www.expansionfleet.com/starfleet/images/ID-tschmidt.jpg" border="0">

Vorak

OFF: Vorak was struck with a sudden illness and returned to station Avalon, something about a virus spreading among the higher admiralty that causes them to act insane, its part of another storyline, but we're keeping our eyes on this storyline as well.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Ryan Caldarian

Torrima, grab a phaser,

*taps comm badge*

This is Majo...Commander Caldarian, arm your selves, we have a borg landing party.

I am the Rock

Ryan Caldarian

*Sees the new vessela nd hails it from his comm badge.*

Unknown vessel this is feild commander Ryan Caldarian please identify yourself.

I am the Rock

Geordi

Settle down please children ro you'll both be colling off in the brig for a while.
We live by our own moral code of destruction.
XO Starfleet Academy
http://www.expansionfleet.com/starfleet/images/ID-geordi.jpg" border="0">

Ryan Caldarian

Finding no reply, he spoke again, "Starfleet Intellegence should have contacted you but Admiral Yardley has been bogged recently." he paused and looked around the shuttle. "Do you want me to return to Station Avalon and get an assignment from you, or do you want me to continue onto the Shadow-walker. I might need help."

(Edited by Ryan Caldarian at 1:32 pm on Nov. 27, 2002)

I am the Rock

Vorak

OFF: regarding assignment/rank/... we'll discuss that in the off-game forum in the topic that you opened.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Ryan Caldarian

Ryan spoke again "Thankyou Admiral Vorak. Has Kragon arrived yet on your vessel. Please can I speak to this Mister Mannion. I have heard of the FSS although I have had no idea what exactly it is. Anyway when will you arrive I am getting impatient." Then a small beep from the console alerted his attention. He looked down at the button and gasped,
"Admiral some-one is on there and there hailing."
I am the Rock

Ryan Caldarian

Ryan was about to dock his little shuttle-craft when the response came through. He hailed back,
"Mister Norbram, I will contact the Lhasa and request medical assistance for you. We are about to dock with the Shadow-Walker."
I am the Rock

Ryan Caldarian

Mister Geordi, I'm a Commander, not a Cadet.
I am the Rock

Ryan Caldarian

OFF: Hi again.
ON: Ryan looked around trying to find Engineering, "Ill go to Emgineering and fix up the warp core, Mr Torrima, your with me."
I am the Rock

Ryan Caldarian

A while later.

"Hmmm... this has to be the warp core, but I've never seen anything like it. Mr Torrima, data read out."

I am the Rock

Ryan Caldarian

OFF: Does anyone like this story? There's a really important message on the Mesaage Board.
I am the Rock

Ryan Caldarian

OFF: OK Vorak a few questions: how do i get promoted, how do you inform the crew of their missions and what rank am I,, I'm ded confused!?! I dont mean to b rude. Cya.
I am the Rock

Kibran Norbram

"To anyone out there. This is Kibran Norbram. I was a prisoner aboard the Shadow-Walker. When the ship was attacked by unknown raiders I tried to escape, but failed. Please help."
Michael Wright (also Ryan Caldarian)