• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

The Shadow-walker

Started by Ryan Caldarian, November 28, 2002, 12:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torrima

well we had better get ready then
<still thinking of one>

Kibran Norbram

Kibran held his side and spoke with a twinge of pain,
"Mister Caldarian, Mister Mannion. I am located on the bridge I am injured. I am detecting your vessel. Good. Please contact the Raven-Class vessel above and request medical assistance.
Michael Wright (also Ryan Caldarian)

Torrima

<still thinking of one>

Torrima

<still thinking of one>

Ryan Caldarian

Ryan looked at the identification of the Shadow-walker again, he read it out loud U.S.S Shadow-walker NCC 5476" something felt wrong about that. But he didn't know what.
Then it hit him. He said out loud,
"That's it. It should have the registry number NX-5467. I've got it. He dashed to the computer terminal, he pressed the button and image of the shuttle dissapeared, the familiar Starfleet Galactic Memory Bank message came up,
"Computer, search for U.S.S Shadow-Walker NX-5467"
After a small beep Ryan looked at the computer, and the responce came,
"I matched item found for U.S.S Shadow-Walker NX-5467."
Ryan nearly jumped for joy, but refrained hinself, he looked at the screen, but his jubilation turned to horror as he trawled through the data.
"It cant be. They don't have Starships." he read out loud, "Section 31, vessel, U.S,S Shadow-Walker NX-5467, Commander unknown."
Ryan stared in horror.
I am the Rock

Kragon

" i will come with you Vorak but only because i want to see Ryan again where shall i meet you?"

off: i like the way this is going.

Kragon

Kibran Norbram

OFF: Did u get my email on that Division I thought of?
Michael Wright (also Ryan Caldarian)

Ryan Caldarian

Ryan spoke "Major Norbram, this is Ryan Caldarian aboard Shuttlecraft Tiandra. Please give me your location, we are about to board, that is myself and Jack Mannion FSS Major. "
I am the Rock

Torrima

OFF: deal!! when can i start? first i need a crew!!**this place has baaad vibes
<still thinking of one>

Vorak

OFF: The FSS board has been set up, when I know the url to link the site as well, and Zack has finished setting up the board further, I'll announce it.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

OFF: could we continue with the mission please?
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Ryan Caldarian

Very well Mister Torrima. Inform me when...*Sees what looks like a cloaking device.* Woahhhh...Mister Torrima, look at this, its a cloaking device. Is it active?
OFF: What is wrong with Admiral Vorak.
I am the Rock

Zack Mannion

He might have. Not sure. But I have not heard or seen anything from him.
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/id-zmannion.jpg" border="0">

Ryan Caldarian

"While you look I'll ask for help," Ryan paused, "Caldarian out." He pressed the automatic comm system, "To any ship within the sound of my voice, this is Federation Intellegence Officer Ryan Caldarian, in the Dark Passage, I have discovered a Federation Starship that does not appear to exsist in Starfleet circles, I need help, the U.S,S Lhasa is on its way, however it might be enough, I also need help to identify it. If anyone is out there, please help."
I am the Rock

Vorak

"Section 31 you say?  I have never seen any confirmation of proof of their existance, so we may not yet come to any final conclusions.  However, I do wish to investigate this matter.  I will launch with the USS Lhasa within the hour."

*Then, a commsignal from Kragon comes in*

"Mr. Kragon, I have just been informed of this situation indeed.  However, I cannot simply give anyone access to all database files of my station's computer.  In 4 hours from now, I will no longer be on the station, but on my way to the Dark Passage.  If you wish, you can join us on the ship, or if you wish to continue your travel to Avalon, Fleet Admiral Nocturnus, head of the tactical/security department, will assist you in this matter."

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet