• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

X-303

Started by HK47, February 13, 2006, 04:05:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HK47

"That would be very Kind of you Svek."

*in the small meeting*

"I think The droid army will capture the cruisers and flush them out.  However I dont think they will beable to get close enough with the combined forces of the Knights and the Katorlian Republic forces."

*then Without a word 150 Droids, 50 droids per Capital Ship, Launches from the X 303 and homes in on there targets to capture of the Capital Ships*
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a318/admiralkarelia/HK47.jpg" border="0">

S Vek

"Transporter ready and online. Cloaking device will activate as we exit hyperspace."
Sub Director S Vek
ASk' Lok Forces
Katorlian 2nd Special Ops Forces.

ep-168

168 looks for just one second like he is going to laugh then steps the few remaining inches right up to Madison and looks down at him.  

"No one tells me what to do.  You have been brainwashed just like Gordon.  I am here to correct that annomially so that YOUR enemys do not destroy your precious federation.  Unless, that is what you want.  
But as proof I give both of you this.  Would you still be talking to me if all I wanted to do is silence you?"  

168 steps back and awaits the two humans.

ep-168

"I do not care what you want human.  Mathmatically the federation poses less of a threat to me then does the enemies that are trying to destory you that you do not even know about.  
Are either one of you parents?
Also please sit.  There are chairs behind you.  Let us come to a.. How do humans put it... Understanding.  

Once that happens you will be allowed to leave.  If you are uncooperative it is you whom are the hypocrites. "

Hobson sits unamused in the small cell, laughing silently.

"You are outside of your head. How about you just back off? Mind your own selves, and leave the federation out of it. You can trump up whatever valiant excuse you would like, but if you think you are interacting with people as naive as yourself, you are mistaken. We can sit here and toss stones at one another all day, but the line MUST be drawn. You are no gods, and you are without the right to do what a race does not want done".

OOC: By the same means that transporters made it through shields, with a cloak, followed by interrogation with 'truth serum' and a 'brain erase/altercation'.

"I am sure".
He goes to tap his commbadge, but remembers it is not there.
He motions to Gordon to do so, and they transport to Frontier Station.

MK23

*MK23 to HK47*

"On my way. Just finishing the transportation of our guest to the brig."

After transporting Gorden to the Brig, MK23 activates the hyperdrive and leaves the system heading to Argo Station. MK23 leaves engineering and heads to the Armory.

Sometime later

Entering the Armory, MK walks to Hk47 and annouce his arrival.

"Sir, our guest is in the brig sir."
Droid

S Vek

"Ambassador, you don't know me too well or my species which I won't Idenified to you but I have treatys with certain federation outpost in your space. What Admiral Ransom did was to help your federation survive."

"There is a threat to your species which you don't even know about. Dantor Base was attacked by them less then 24 hours ago and one of my ships was damage trying to protect them after the battle had commenced!"

"You happend to be on board one of the captured capital ships that did attack Dantor Base."
Sub Director S Vek
ASk' Lok Forces
Katorlian 2nd Special Ops Forces.

Frank Gordon

Gordon laughed.

"You know i'm right of course, as you claim to know if i lie or not. you will find i am speaking the truth. Your barging in was requested not by those with authority to invite you, but by Admiral Ransom. Which is why i was asked to come. And i will still submit my report to Fleet Admiral Montrell. Your not wanted here. Your not welcome here. I am a man of mild manner and desire of peace. But this has gone beyond that desire. You've proven to me you will do anything to anyone to get what you want. And its appearing more and more you want the Federation to be your lapdog."
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/1ID-Gordon.jpg" border="0">

ep-168

168's eyes go red.

"Threats will not be tolerated.  After all we are just trying to help you."

Hobson arrived in the small cell, very quickly setting his side phaser to overload. He went to the corner and and covered, pushing the weapon to the forcefield.
 It exploded loudly, and caused quite a shaking to Hobson. He took a time to even stand, but quickly waved through smoke to exit the downed forcefield.
 He looks around the brig quickly.
"James! The Ambassador..he is not here to..? Set your weapon to overload and take cover....we must hurry....we must end this".

ep-168

"Hypocrite: a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he does not hold.  

In your case it is the Federations belief in understanding of all life forms.  The two of you are not understanding.  Both closed minded.  If you are high command, perhaps we should leave your Federation to its own death.  

What will help the two of you believe that you have been brainwashed.  I wish to reason with you and help you understand that I am only here to help fix the problems others have caused.  I am your....Friend."

ep-168

OOC: Ok I will give you the transporters, cloak but the other two can happen today chief say nothing about I can quote you about FIFTY sources in star trek vill from Kirk to Janeway where both of those 2 WORK.  

Come one be reasonable.