• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

"Beyond the Veil"

Started by Legudon, March 24, 2008, 05:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julia Rellek

Admiral Julia Rellek- Her quarters

**Julia was startled by the intrsion into her quarters but she quickly put on her duty uniform and entered the turbo lift heading for the conference room. She was still unsure of what was going on but she thought she should definately, as an Admiral, proceed to the heart of the discussions.**
Name: Rellek, Julia Marie
Position: Member of High Command

"Fortune favors the bold"

Techerakh

Master Techerakh - Starfleet Wardroom, Starbase Avalon

"I believe I have a decent solution to that end, Mr. Karelia. If I recall, we imparted Starfleet with a unique vessel, comprised of a hybrid of Federation and Gallifreyan technology. The Radiant Thunder. I also believe this vessel still resides in your spacedock. The crew of the Rivendell has manned the Thunder before, surely they can do it again?"
"En Taro Adun!"
Master of the Gallifreyan Order
Head of the Gallifreyan Templar Caste

Teranis

Lt. Commander Teranis - U.S.S Iroquois, Engineering

Ok ill get it setup immediately. I hope this isnt another prototype device though. it isnt going to fry the shield matrix in the middle of battle is it?
Lt. Commander Teranis
Chief Engineer - U.S.S Iroquois

Vorak

Flag Admiral Vorak - Avalon Station Ops

*Vorak stood in ops, observing everything at this time of unusual wars. He raised an eyebrow as the hail of the Delta Alliance came in.*

=^= Avalon Station to Delta Alliance vessels =^=
This is Flag Admiral Vorak speaking. Welcome to Avalon Station, and your assistance in this war is received gladly. As you can see, all the vessels of our fleet have gathered together and are preparing to assist the Gallifreyans to Na'jigat and Heraan territory. Do you wish to come aboard the station?
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Will Karelia

Admiral Will Karelia - Cockpit, Cardinal Virtue

Will ran his hands over the alien control panel, and siphoned power into the slipstream generators. The outer hull of the Virtue began to shine an iridescent blue, and the ship streaked away into slipspace.

Karelia spun his chair around and leaned it back. "Well," he said with a sigh, "here comes the part where we wait. It'll take us about eighteen hours to get to Gallifrey at our current speed. Alone, I could get us there in three, but like Taurik said, we need to hold back with the slower ships of the fleet."
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

T'Kar

T'Kar, Engineering station, Radiant Thunder
Right after he heard the report that the Normandy was destroyed, Admiral Julian's report came accross the comm. "Omega team." T'Kar said under his breath. The ship adjusted its heading to get near Gallifrey.

While the marines were fighting the Heraan on the surface, a battlecruiser came right toward them at full impulse. It was going to ram them. The whole team did a lot to slow it down, but the Radiant Thunder colliding with the ship was inevitable. With all the weapons fire, the battlecruiser was down to 1/4 impulse, with the shields down. T'Kar had an idea, though it might have been obvious. "Tactical, I suggest you reverse the polarity of a tractor beam and lock it onto that ship!" He said in his booming voice. When the blue beam grabbed the cruiser, it adjusted its course just enough to clear the hybrid starship by meters.

With about six red, yellow, and green torpedoes, the ship exploded in the high atmosphere of the lush planet. The Radiant Thunder rocked from the explosion, then everybody sighed in short lived relief.
It is...it is... GREEN. -Scotty and Data
Prepare for ramming speed!- Worf
The sky's the limit.Picard
If you prick me, do I not... leak?-Data -I am NOT a merry man!"-Worf
Please Mrs. Troi! It's Worf not Woof"-Worf -Assimilate This!- Worf
I believe I speak for everyone when I say To Hell with our orders- Data

Voyager

Lieutenant Dolan - Outskirts of Antioch, Gallifrey

Dolan nodded and repeated Balkazar's orders to the five closest marines, who followed Dolan to a Pelican that had not yet taken off.  Dolan relayed Balkazar's orders to the pilots and gave them new coordinates.  The Pelican took to the air, carrying the rescue team into the midst of the battle, near Balkazar's suggested deployment area.  Once the Pelican was close enough to the ground, Dolan and his team jumped off, allowing the Pelican to join in the fighting without delay.  In a matter of seconds, Dolan spotted two people donning the clothes of Starfleet Admirals, struggling toward the marine fortifications.

Dolan's team headed for them, covering them as well as they could as they ran to meet up with them.  The Admirals weren't doing too bad themselves though - they both had phasers in hand and were firing as they ran for cover.

"Lt. Dolan, at your service, Admirals," Dolan said as soon as the Admirals were within hearing range.  "My team will do our best to keep you safe.  I need any information you can provide about the location of the Gallifrey Council memb-"  Dolan then noticed four Gallifreyans and a Vulcan fighting fiercely a short distance away, slowly making their way toward Dolan's team.

"Nevermind, then.  It seems you're going to have to stick with me for a little while longer.  After we reach the Council members, a Pelican should arrive shortly to pick us up.  We'll be heading back for the marine encampment after that."  Dolan quickly sent the coordinates of the Council members to the closest Pelican, with orders to head for that location ASAP, before beginning to make his way to the Council members with his team in tow.
William "Voyager" Dolan
Lieutenant Junior Grade
U.S.S. Normandy
Chief Science Officer
http://www.expansionfleet.com/ships/ambassador2.gif" border="0">
Ambassador class specs: http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html" target="_blank">http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html

Julia Rellek

Admiral Rellek - Jungles of Gallifrey

**She laid in the arms of Will she felt helpless. It was always in her nature to fight alongside of her fellow soldiers. She was so afriaid but she did feel safe in Will's arms. She knew that he would not allow anything to happen to her.**

"Will, do you think they'll be able to get us out of here. I'm not sure if they could get a transporter in here. Let alone let down their shields long enough to do it."

OFF: Im sooooooo sorry for my late replies. I just got a new job and have been getting accustomed to the new schedule. Please forgive me everyone?
Name: Rellek, Julia Marie
Position: Member of High Command

"Fortune favors the bold"

Taurik

Master Taurik - Charlie 0-2-2 Crash Site

Taurik approached his compatriots of the Council. In a quiet voice, he stated, "We must continue toward the Citadel, but the others cannot accompany us. The fighting will be too intense."

Legudon nodded. "They are brave, but are also just foolhardy enough to think they can come with us. They must remain here at the transport, and wait for our return."

Techerakh piped in. "They won't like that, I'm sure." Unfortunately, Admiral Karelia was close enough to pick up on the Templar's last comment. "Won't like what?" he asked.

Taurik stepped toward the admiral. "Admiral, the councillors and I must continue, our battle is ahead. However, the combat will be far beyond the range of your abilities, as well as the rest of your officers here. I'm afraid I must ask you all to remain here."

"And I'm afraid I'm going to have to deny your request, captain," Karelia stated very matter-of-factly. "After all, I'm still your commanding officer, and I'm not leaving anyone here. We're all going."

"In this matter," Taurik said, "I am outside your jurisdiction. I am no longer on this mission as a Starfleet captain, but as a member of the Gallifreyan council, one that has the authority to order you to remain here."

Karelia's face became hot. "Captain, you're on very unsteady ground. I won't tolerate insubordination from one of my officers. We're coming with you, and that's final. Am I understood?"

"I understand your order perfectly, I simply refuse to abide by it. This battle won't be won by soldiers and phasers, admiral. This is a battle of psionics. Warriors trained to perfection in the art of both telepathic and melee combat. With all due respect, admiral, you and your officers have extremely poor chances of survival, and will only serve to slow us down. However, the four of us may have the ability to stop Ar'Krakh, and we must do what we can to achieve just that. I need your cooperation on this, Admiral."

Karelia hesitated for a moment. "Fine," he said shortly. "We'll do it your way. But I don't like it. And if you ever disobey an order like that again, captain, you'll probably lose your command of the Rivendell. Is that understood?"

Just as Taurik was about to say "perfectly", one of the functional scanners from inside the Pelican began to beep loudly. As Taurik and Karelia checked the readings, it showed two unidentified groups of contacts closing on their position at a steady rate. Taurik surmised they had about two minutes until the first group made contact. "As humans would say," he said, "it looks like we're 'not out of the woods yet'."
Captain Taurik
Commanding Officer
U.S.S. Rivendell - NCC-84540-B

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/starfleetcross.gif" border="0">http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/redcrest.gif" border="0">
Master of the Gallifreyan Order
Member of the Gallifreyan Sentinel Caste

Voyager

Lieutenant Dolan - Citadel of Adun

Dolan managed to gain the upper hand as the Heraan weakened, unable to sustain its ferocious beating on Dolan's impenetrable shell.  Dolan swung out just as the Heraan pulled back for another strike and managed to slide the khala through a thin slot in the Heraan's armor, pushing the khala straight though the Heraan's body.  Dolan calmly retracted the khala and turned back to the rest of the battle as the Heraan collapsed on the ground, dead.

Dolan turned just as the Heraan warmaster was killed by Taurik's strike before the captain collapsed himself.  He watched interestedly as his body was consumed in a pale blue glow, as it was somewhat reminent of quantum tunneling, before bowing his head in respect to the ascended Vulcan.  He soon raised his head, as the rest of the team had managed to get up and began to question one of the Gallifreyans as to what had happened.  Dolan soon realized that several of them had been rendered unconcious, though by what means, Dolan was uncertain.  The team soon made their way to the Citadel's entrance, where a company of marines were pulling up to in Pumas.  Dolan saw Colonel Balkazar poke his head from one of the Pumas and began questioning the same Gallifreyan Dolan had noticed ealier.
William "Voyager" Dolan
Lieutenant Junior Grade
U.S.S. Normandy
Chief Science Officer
Ambassador class specs: http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html" target="_blank">http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html

Julian

(off: the following is a brief storyline outcome of the current U.S.S Iroquois's mission that they recently embarked on)

-===-
The U.S.S Iroquois finally reached the Droid Nexus System and dropped off the confidencial package at the planet Unit 01. They then proceeded into Traquel space where they successfully delivered the much need medical supplies and a bit of re-enforced defences for the Traquel to help fight against any more Borg invasions. The defiant class ship then dived straight into the head of the storm to the front lines of the Droid Nexus defence grid that for so long had held back the Borg in their territory. After 2 days of scanning the borders grid by grid, Lt. Commander Teranis the ships chief engineer, noticed a fluxuation in the defence grid. Somehow the borg had created a beam emitter that, when activated, temporarily disable a large section of the defence grid long enough for a small attack force to get through unoticed. The information was relayed directly back to the droid nexus who were able to, with the help of the Iroquois, ambush the latest Borg attempt to get through. The Droid Nexus crushed to force and were able to secure the emitter for further study. The U.S.S Iroquois was made the primary target from the Borg during the attack, however, using the latest technology they had recieved for the intention of the mission, they were completely unharmed. The crew decided to test out one of the prototype torpedoes they were given, and were able to take out a Borg Sphere with one shot. Captain Lollock decided then after that the torpedoes were to dangerous and were only to be used as a last resort. After the battle, a transmission was recieved from Admiral Julian which gave new instructions to head back to Unit 01 and pick up a new confidential package. They were then to b-line it straight back to Station Avalon... The Expansion Fleet was gathering...

The U.S.S Iroquois came out of warp 200,000 km's away from the S.S Avalon to see Federation and Gallifreyan ships alike surrounding them. They were given clearance to dock and the senior officers were instructed to meet at the Station Ops in Admiral Julian's office for a quick debrief.

-===-
Admiral Julian - Station Avalon Ops

*Admiral Julian had just given the clearance for the U.S.S Iroquois to dock and was heading to his office when he noticed the other Admirals enter ops and head into the conference room. He gave them a nod as if to say that he will be there shortly and then turns to the executive officer of the station.*

XO you have ops.

*He then headed into his office and waited for the Iroquois crew.*
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Voyager

Lieutenant Dolan - Command Vehicle, Heraani Border World

The marines' mortars bombarded the outer walls of the complex until there was a section that had a breach large enough for several people to go through.  After being signalled that the area near the breach was clear, Dolan decended from the command vehicle and joined the marines after checking he was armored and well-armed.  He gathered a small team to help him get to the secondary control room before charging in.
William "Voyager" Dolan
Lieutenant Junior Grade
U.S.S. Normandy
Chief Science Officer

Janeway

Captain Janeway - U.S.S Iroquois Engineering bay

Its a new defence against the Na'jigat. It protects the ship from being boarded by the Na'jigat by emitting Validium particles through the shield erray. Im in a hurry i have a few ships to install the device on. It doesnt take to long simply plug it directly into the shield matrix and hey presto your done.
Captain Janeway
Starfleet Liason on Dantor

Voyager

Lieutenant Dolan - Bridge, USS Normandy

Dolan had taken off the marine armor he had donned for the duration of the mission and also stored his weapon away in the armory before heading back to the bridge and taking his station.  He would have to compile a report later  Soon after departing the planet, the ship arrived back at Avalon Station.

=/\= This is the USS Normandy to Avalon Station =/\=

We have completed our mission and would like to inquire if we have further orders before we dock.

=/\= Normandy out =/\=
William "Voyager" Dolan
Lieutenant Junior Grade
U.S.S. Normandy
Chief Science Officer

T'Kar

T'Kar- Radiant Thunder
(OOC:did i get a promoton without knowing it or does Commander Freeman still exist? http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':D'>)
T'Kar put the finishing touches on the new Na'Jigat-proof armor, with the help of Mr. Freeman because he was still considered a 'rookie'. Nobody ever said he was out loud but he still knew it. He wondered what it was that made him a rookie.
~ Is it because I am still an ensign? Or maybe because it's my second mission. It is possible it is something else, or a combination of things.~ he thought with Vulcan-like evaluation. Either way he wanted to not be a rookie. He took the oath to be a starfleet officer and serve it until his death. It was the one thing in his life he needed. It was a commitment so large it would bring dishonor to dozens of generations, in his mind, if he didn't take it.
He decided not to say anything to commander freeman or anybody for that matter, about his more personal quest.
It is...it is... GREEN. -Scotty and Data
Prepare for ramming speed!- Worf
The sky's the limit.Picard
If you prick me, do I not... leak?-Data -I am NOT a merry man!"-Worf
Please Mrs. Troi! It's Worf not Woof"-Worf -Assimilate This!- Worf
I believe I speak for everyone when I say To Hell with our orders- Data