• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission Three: Treading Lightly

Started by MalcomReed, June 20, 2006, 03:59:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Brown

*Richard Enteres the Bridge Holding Communcators*

Commander, I modifyed these Communcators to Secure a Signal Before its even sent and the Send A Signal that is hard to detect on the Low EM Band but Strong as normal Communcations sadly the Life of this are 72 Hours  then the Communcators are Dead Also I got a Emerencey Beam out Beacon for all of us.

*Hands PADD to Stingor*

On the PAdd Sir is the Scans of the Planet even a Location of a Shuttle Craft of Vulcun Design from scans its fullys Operational it must have been Captured but the Shuttle is 150 Km from the Main Complex
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

Stefan Haynes

*Listens closely*
"I would like to give that ship a look. Determine if it is a true Vulcan craft"
Science Crewman - USS Mannon

King Sitgor

Very well Doctor. I shall keep my head down. wit these words eveyone started to spread out As we came to the next tunnel two of alpha security stopped there. and the rest continued till there was just myself and Mr Brown moving slowly to the last exits.

Once we were there Quietly over the communicator I said okay be careful where you shoot watch where the other beams come from the wall.

OOC: Still waiting on Mr Brown to speak to us.

Stefan Haynes

"Captain. I will be able to mask the Mannon on the sensor readings of any ship we might encounter. Using the deflector dish. The output would send readings of open space to thier sensor arrays. It would not cloak us in sight. But they would have to look out of a window to see us. Giving us an advantage"

Stefan Haynes

"That wouldn't be so Lieutenant Brown. Like I had said. I would use the deflector to send the waves out. It would not need to use the shielding power at all. The deflector has power reserved for it. If any extra is needed I can simply divert the non essentials to compensate"

zack1392

=^=Zack to Bridge..sorry sir im not used to this but as i was saying..to myself..i am ready to alter the away teams  looks to klingons when we are ready=^=
zack

King Sitgor

*Continuing to whisper*

Yes Captain a wise decision sir, I think Captain Picard would approve sir. I think most captain would like two or more ways out of something sir. A Romulan wouldn't because the way Romulans think disorder brings decent.

King Sitgor

*Bridge*

Lt Brown, Crewman Haynes Your with me.

=/\= Sitgor to Security Team Alpha Sickbay now for transformation to Klingon People.=/\=

With that Haynes and Brown got up and followed me to sickbay.

*Sickbay*

Entering Sickbay I front up to Ensign Zack. Okay make us look Klingon Ensign.

Commander Bashir I have security Team Alpha on their way and once everyone else is done, I want you to make Ensign Zack look Klingon to. I want a Medic done there.

Has everyone brushed up on their Klingonese because I want us using it down there over Federation Standard.

Alex Bodean

Alex is sitting in the command chair when the commander returns.

"Sir the captain is in his ready room, would you like me to call him?"
http://www.sfctonline.org/bodean.jpg" border="0">

King Sitgor

Yes well the Tal shahir have many good and resourceful officers in hand to hand combat. I spent many years in the training of the Klingon hand to hand weapons but I did some practice in the holodecks when I knew that we could be needed.

These were the first words any of the away team spoke on the planet.

Okay from here we spread out. I think our first target it check out that Vulcan Craft. I should only be just over the hill. The Mannon has a lock opn us so once we are certain the ship is not a target we transport to the Caves.

zack1392

yes sir and please..*phaser bolt goes over your head* stay down
zack

MalcomReed

All crew please read the announcment under the Division Commanders Office board. This is in effect immediately.
-All insignias are regular starfleet-
Ranks transfered to starfleet insignias are:
Simon Rajnus: Captain - Command
King Sitgor: Commander - Command
Tobias Bashir: Commander - Medical/Science
Richard Brown: Lieutenant - Tactical/Engineering
Alex Bodean: Lt. Commander - Tactical/Engineering
Reg: Lieutenant - Tactical/Engineering

All officers whom identify themselves as "Agent" have been given Lt. - Tactical/Engineering. If your position calls for other then inform me. The position of "Agent" is not a position open on this vessel. Thank you for your cooperation.
http://imageshack.us" target="_blank">http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/9929/red8wo.jpg" border="0">
Rear Admiral Malcom Reed
Starfleet Intellience Director
Intelligence Division

zack1392

yes sir....where can i find this equipment?
zack

Simon Rajnus

PPC** Remember those lil * *, things, those were meant, as he was thinking in his head NOT! out loud.
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Simon Rajnus

OOC**Zack, either contact the bridge with =^= Zack to Bridge, (Then said message)=^=.  OR! walk up there otherwise I dont know what your doing http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>.

IC**

"I see, Very well.  Divert course to Frontier, We will make a swing bye there but wont take to long there sense we have orders to be elsewhere, got it!, so get your things, together.  I sure hope you know what your going Commander."

*The Mannon quickly altered course and headed towards frontier, ETA 4 hours*
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">