• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Leela Kaz

Started by Leela Kaz, October 27, 2003, 05:38:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leela Kaz

Division COs Personel log stardate 56819.2,
    We've recently started the shakedown cruise for the USS Endurance, Because of the lack of crew i was forced to command it myself. Things are running smoothly for the most part. We had a small problem at warp. I really hope it's finished soon so we can finish this mission.
    Personnally I'm really stressed, I cant get any sleep, and my replicator is out so i cant even get a #### cup of coffee. And i miss my husband so much. I put in for his transfer a couple of weeks ago. With any luck my weight as an Admiral will get him assigned out here at DS18 with me.

---END LOG---

Name: Leela Kaz
Position: Chief Science Officer
Vessel: USS Evolution

Leela Kaz

Division COs personel log stardate 56895.2,

Thing are very slow around here but, it should be picking up sooon. I just recieved word that two new officers were on there way.

Lieutenant JG Lacy Frucal, she will be taking over as the Ops chief for the Endurance.
and
Lt. Cmdr. David burn will be security chief for DS18.

on a personal note Burns is my husband  adn im so glad he's back, I've missed him so much.

Name: Leela Kaz
Position: Chief Science Officer
Vessel: USS Evolution