• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Station Avalons Conference Room

Started by Julian, August 30, 2006, 03:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kassie

"Then what do you do, Ensign ?"
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Kassie.jpg" border="0">

Julian

*Julian looks at the ambassador, then in the corner of his eye notices quite a few marines entering his ops*

Uh sorry to change the subject but  a lot of marines just entered my ops. I must go see what it is. Sorry Alf, work is work. Im a busy man these days. Ambassador Nesbitt and Mr Patric can handle the formalities of the treaty. It shouldn't take too long. And they will go through everything with you.

Now if you'll excuse me. Sorry.

=^=Computer release door lock=^=

*the doors unlocked and the admiral walked out into ops to se what was going on*
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Leela Kaz

"Alright gentlemen, i'm sure thats enough. I have a barrel of blood wine waiting for us all in the Celtic Corner. So lets just get through a debriefing and then it will be time to celebrate our victory." One thing she missed about serving along side Klingons was that they would never ever let a debriefing preceed the celebration of victory. The adreneline from the battle was still pulsing through her veins. She was sure that that feeling had subsided for everyone else, however she is half Klingon.
Name: Leela Kaz
Position: Chief Science Officer
Vessel: USS Evolution

Mike Powell

OOC Marine CORP*** lol sorry, thought i should add it XD Corp is pronounced the same as core when you talk about hte Marine Corp sooo dont gget confused XD and thanks for the compliment Cook, I appreciate it  http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':D'>
http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/7162/spmikepowell20zc.jpg" border="0">

Julian

=^=Admiral Julian to the crew of the U.S.S Iroquois. Repairs of your ship have been completed are you are all requested to meet in the conference room on SS Avalon as soon as possible for your next mission breifing.. Julian out. =^=

*Julian walks into the room with a number of data padds explaining the Iroquois's next mission briefing. I was a boring recon mission but someone had to do it. He sat at the head of the table and awaited the Iroquois crew.*
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Valen StarChaser

"Well, its better then rushing in and get all tangled up and have you and everyone else help to get me untangled, SO!!!, I decided to switch it up and give you an old fashioned late 19th century to late 20th century NOOGIE!" Valen said as he tried his best to act profession but to no avail he resorted back to his comical demeanor.

Valen StarChaser

((Not active nor fun enough.  I have enough problems what makes you think I want to listen to other peoples ?))

Apodae Swift

"Yep. You can certainly tap buttons, just make sure it isn't hard enough to push and cause it to activate. That would be bad." Swift replied, he wasn't confused in the remotest and wasn't even aware of Valen's attempts to do so. They had reached the halfway point already and he was itching to get down to some good fighting. There were no guarantees that there would be anyone to fight but he was confident that any hostile force would take engineering.
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
Acting Chief Tactical/Security Officer
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile
"Either you come in peace or we blow you to pieces, your choice." - Swift

Julian

None whatsoever since the rift is closed. I think this is the best possible solution for the moment.

Tara Lollock

I saw him last exiting my vessel. Would you like me to summond him into the conference room.
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Eugene Archer

*After a while, Archer enters the conference room and walks towards Julian*

"I'm here Admiral. Man, I could use a cup of coffee, after that bourbon. You want some to? Anyone else want a cup of coffee?"

*He walked towards the replicator and replicated coffee for himself and everyone else that requested it. After giving around the coffee, he returned to Julian*

"So, why are we meeting with the marines? I'm not completely aware of the current situation."
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Archer.jpg" border="0">

Eugene Archer

"I agree on the fact that we should first get a proper planetary defense grid. A mine field sounds like a good idea, because other options, like defense ships/shuttles, would be much more expensive and hard to reach. But why shouldn't you be able to activate the mines when only one of the remote sites is active? My guess, however is that there will always be someone on each site to activate or de-activate the mines, so maybe it's a good idea to have both sites active before being able to activate the field."

"Of course the long-range scanning-ability is of the utmost importance, so we definitely need long-range sensors. Maybe it's an idea to put like 8 sensors in and around the solar-system, all centered around Dantor, with which we can communicate through the satelllite grid around the planet/station. But what exactly do you mean with "defense satellites"? Are they like satellites with heavy weaponry which fires automatically, or does it only fire upon command? I have one more thing to say about the long-range sensors; You mentioned them being sensor stations, but I guess just sensors the size of probes should be enough, don't you think so? This way they will also be harder to detect."
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Archer.jpg" border="0">

Julian

Mr. Patric, the problem with the little mines are one, if one goes off theres a chance of a chain reaction with al of them going off, and two, it would be a lot harder to mask the power sources of millions of little mines compared to thousands of bigger mines.

Brian Higgins

"I meant no offense Admiral.  To yourself or Ghemor, but Ghemor despite his starfleet status has yet to prove himself as a capable officer.  All im saying is that he may have yet some Cardassian traits that we dont wish to have on such a delicate mission as this."

"Im rather shocked as well, Mr Cook.  Your sticking your hand into another persons refrigorator without this species permission.  It may cause some distrust on your part.  But I do agree lets get moving if we are going too."

<Turning to Ghemor>

"We dont hand out information.  If we do its for the greater good of starfleet.  Also dont think we dont know what your capable of Ghemor.  We do have your files in our computer's and im fully aware of why you left Cardassia."

*With that Brian and his body guard left the room and headed for the transporter bay where 3 additional intel security guards were waiting for them*

OOC**Dont mind Brian, hes supposed to be a pain and yrs in Intel pretty much made him distrust anyone who has yet to prove themselves.  Personality gotta love it.

ALF

"Oh oh I understand this, you wish us to behave.  Dont worry about that we always are respectful of other's.  Of course Ill sign it."

<Not knowing anything about writting or typing ALF simply makes his mark by using what appears to be a furry thumb mark>

"Will that suffice?" he had inquired.
Gordon Shrumway

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i104/Balkazar/ALF11.jpg" border="0">