• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission Two: Renegades

Started by Andrew Yates, April 05, 2005, 09:32:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobias Bashir

Following Lt Brown on the bridge after I had finished in sickaby I see to Maco commander and treat his wounds and stay for a little longer on the bridge.

Richard Brown

Commander we have a level 3 alarm going off in sickbay  and also deck 3,4,7,2,6,9,11 and 15 the entire Alarm system is going haywire. Then the Computer actavated Red Alert. Sir Red Alert was just actvaited I  will try to over ride  =^= Computer deactavied ship wide defance and security systems.
Computer: Access Code Please
LT.Richard Brown Chief Tatical Officer
Computer: Confirmed
Deactived ship wide Defance and Secuity
Computer: Working
Computer:Unable to comply Secondary Systems are off-line
==^==
Sorry sir i was'nt able to deavtived the computer alarm system
I am locked out of the Tatical Sation
what are your orders?
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

Simon Rajnus

OOC**Do everyone a favor and jump off a cliff chris http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':D'> jk

IC**

Good go to yellow alert and hold position.........They cant see us so lets see what happens.........

Brown are you detecting the decoy frieghters?

http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Chris Newberry

That sound like a good plan, and after I say that the 3 Breed warships enter the sector.

d*amn IT TO H@@L, I said.

OCC: Very good Event, or is this Andrew playing event now? Well, you cause the failure of my mission.

Simon Rajnus

We need the primary computer core online.......HEck what happened to the computer core! *looks a lil angery*
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Simon Rajnus

OOC**I dont have any specs..........I am currently in trouble as usual lol

Tobias Bashir

Well Captain it appears that Commander riker gave us what he could as soon as he could. That certainly looks like we will be going into a dangerous area. I would like to make my way to Sickbay amke run those same battle tests sir. I know my crew is one of the best in starfleet but with what Commander Riker said I would like to have them with me if the ship is going to be lost so I know I could have them with the next ship we get sir.

With that I turned my back and made my way to the sickbay.

Chris Newberry

After the phaser blast hits the brred ship from what the shakening I hear, we drop out of warp again.

A few minutes later, me and my hole team of marines where beamed off the breed ship and onto the New York B.

After the transport is complete and I am on the transporter pad, I send my troops that have been injuried to sickbay and I head for the bridge, even from the injury to my shuolder.

(Oh, you want to call my marines sticky Captain. I will make sure you get some type of payment for that.)

Tobias Bashir

entering the sickbay I then after a quick survey contact the Captain.

=/\= Captain Rajnus this is Your Doctor Calling Sickay is nice an hosiptal clean and ready for Action sir. =/\=

Richard Brown

Aye sir Fireing, sir shields are down to 63% phaster power is down to 35 % of i could get more power to the phaster other wise in 2.7 minits the paser will be useless. Then the Romluan ships fire a volly of weaponds fire at the Newyork bridge. SIR the BRIDGE SHIELDs ARE FAILING. then sparks flew and balkheads flying then Lt.Brown was Thrown over the Tatacal Station cuting and  breaking hIs arm and his his head very hard on the helm station left leg he then quickly crawed back to his station . Sir the Blackfire and Relinance are gone we can now leav.......... not being able to finish Lt.Brown Falling backdown unconiuse

Richard Brown

Sir, the Romulans are Hailing the frighters  the messesage states  for our frighter to slow to impulse and prepare for a border inspection. Giving what we have sir i suggest that we tell our friegthers to slow to impluse  and let the romulans get near them but if we close to 1300 m behind the freghters we can beam a strike team in if things get nasty.if need be  maby we should hail to Romulans to see if we can water down the  situation.

Simon Rajnus

Battle stations and go to red alert............

Notify the Pheniox of the skirmish here..........inform them we may need back up.........

Notify chris to spread his marines out to all the sections of the ship..........Incase they try to board us......I want the engine room......Armory.......bridge........all guarded.........Make sure all vital spots are under guard.............

Make sure we are within striking distant of the decoy frieghters to protect them.......Then send them a secure channel and inform them to be redy to get out of there................

Tobias Bashir

How goes the Chase Sir. Sickbay is a bit on the quite Sir ISo I thought I would come up and here for a while as You X.O. and As your Doctor order you to getsome sleep Captain.

Simon Rajnus

OOC**How can you be on the station Brodie when I am not even near the station for you to be there on ?......Pretty much IM NOT ANYWHERE NEAR THE STATION!......LOL

IC** Yes I know there going to be mad at me Bashir......But I intend to get my crew back.......along with the stinky marines........

*the Breen War ships along with the damage ship drops out of warp........*

Mr Brown Target the ship that has our crew on it........Knock out there shields and drop out sheilds momentarily to allow the crew to be beamed aboard.........

*Simon then orders for Red alert and Battle stations.......*

Tobias Bashir

=/\= Engineering this is Commander Bashir. I have security alarms going off all over the place. Lt Brown Can't fix it Can you try to find out whats going on. =/\=

Mr Brown do you know what is happening. Before the problem started was there any contact outside the ship that may be causing it.

=/\= Major Brown the Crew is having some troubles. We are having what I might call a major computer Glitch I have my engineers on it thank you for your assistance we have a good deal of you engineers over here already I would not want to leave you short handed sir. =/\=