• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Jarkenan Assualt

Started by Balkazar, October 11, 2006, 04:47:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clyde Eastwood

"roger that sir, i mean what can go wrong with us two in command"

*Eastwood looked across to Balkazar then looked at himself then back at Balkazar then started laughing*
Lt Col Eastwood
XO Marine Battlion

Balkazar

<Mind mergence>

"Good, Go and scout ahead and report back in 30 minutes."

"Are the troops ready to move?"
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Balkazar

"And the only way to the fortress is threw there." Balkazar said voicing his thoughts outloud.

"ULA forces, you know this terrain better than myself, is there any other way to the fortress besides the main road?" He said threw the ULA Communicator.

Jacob Ressik

Ressik listens to Balkazar call out.  He watches the camp looking for movment.  he see's a long figure dart to the back of the camp, to the radio.

"Sorry buddy" Ressik says putting his eye to the scope.  He fixs the target in his sights, and fires.  The radio begins to smoke and dies as the round slams into it.  The officer cadet looks around, he see's Ressik's rifle, and at least 20 others pooking from Various postions around the Northern hills.

He runs back to the tent to tell the commander.
http://ironrangecap.com/CIVIL_AIR_PATROL_133_small.jpg" border="0">

Balkazar

OOC**Im going to speed this up, enough slow time has gone by im going to speed it up cuz this mission has gone on long enough and all that fun stuff.

IC**

*Balkazar ordered them to be stunned and guarded by ULA forces.  Then the 300+ men move out and heads towards the fortress, once they arrived Alpha company and Balkazar heads to the north side of the fortress where supposedly the structure is weaker while Eastwood goes to one side for a diversion, while the other company heads to the other side to provide cover fire and snipe those that come out.  Balkazar had ordered charges planted and as Alpha company took cover a large explosion happened as a entrance was made with the charges.  They then entered and started to open fire on all those who fired on them.  The firefight was heavy as they cleared the fortress, they had found the professor on the lower deck in the brig while they took out the tyranical military in the fortress, the fight took about 6 hours before things settled.  Balkazar then ordered the proffessor to be taken to the Corellia and the marines started to tend to the wounded marines*

<Turning to Ressik who was standing nearby exhausted>

"I believe we got the job done.  What will the ULA forces do now?, they can have this fortress now if they wish.  They will probly have more of a strategic advantage here.  Then where they were.  Not to mention they can use the weapons that those soldiers had.  If theres nothing else you need help with I think it would be best if we got back to our own planet."
Balkazar said with an exhausted voice.

Balkazar

"Hmmmmmm, interesting tho, but now your a security risk.  Who knows what you told these people and lord knows what they sent back to there superiors.  This is very bad for Starfleet, you may have put us in a position to defend ourselves if we are attacked by them.  You best start explaining why they would capture you?, and as far as your story is concerned Intel knew about the mission long before, Starfleet knew.  Now dont ask me anything else, all your going to do is answer my questions and you best answer them now!"

Balkazar

"Still, you should have trusted me."

*A sargent comes rushing up to Balkazar*

"Sir, everything is set just waiting on you, sir." The sargent said.

"Good, see you on the Saba.  Now Ressik, Anything else came to your mind that I will need to know planet side?"

Julian

OCC: guys please make sure you posting in station avalon ops at least to let them know that this ship has arrived to pick up marines for a recon/rescue mission. tat way theres no confliction. remember they need to know whats going on. but they dont need to know everything.
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Jacob Ressik

"Not too Long 5 hours 21 minutes, long enough for a nap, or in my case Mediatation"
http://ironrangecap.com/CIVIL_AIR_PATROL_133_small.jpg" border="0">

Vil'iata Najadum

The skimmer finally came to rest after creating a long, deep furough. Flames crackled around the impact point and several of the consoles inside shorted out and burst into sparks.

Vil'iata was indeed unconsious, sprawled half on-half off of her seat the young female Sylesi was bleeding profusiously from a deep gash on her head. Likely also the source of her lose of consiousness.

Lying next to her was what looked like a delicate piece of jewelry, shattered beyond repair. The console at which she'd been seated continued to smoke and sputter with smarks.

Balkazar

=^= "Alright, see what you can do to slow them down, it will give us the needed time to pull out of here and continue our march towards the fortress, tho we will be slow with this thing with us.  Its unconscious at the moment.  Youll hear another explosion as we destroy whats left of the wreckage.  Balkazar out =^=

*The medics took out some equipment and made a stretcher then put the unconscious lizard onto it, they then moved out followed by alpha company carrying the stretcher, then charlie company throwing some grenades into the craft to destroy it more*

*There was another loud explosion as the wreckage was destroyed again and the companies moved out, the immediate area was like no one never been there*

Clyde Eastwood

"nah i didnt bring the charges but i did bring the RPG's but might i suggest us to get into a firefight with them before you move into sight so it takes the heat off you guys, and sir believe me Charlie Company is ready to fight"
Lt Col Eastwood
XO Marine Battlion

Balkazar

<Shakes head laughing silently then looked behind to see some eavesdropping veterans smiling as they they marched along, then looked back to the front>

"Oh yes, whatever COULD! go wrong ? everything will probly go wrong."

"Dont get on the vets for eavesdropping they have done there own share of mistakes."

<Then looked back to make sure Vil'iata was coming along, tho injured she was keeping up rather well with some assistence from the men>

<Mind mergence to Vil'iata>

"You keeping up alright despite the terrain?"

Patrick Brown

*Patrick looked directly at the Colonel*

Colonel, you must Come to Realize what I tell you when you know its me will need to Be Classified.

You will Remember 8 Months ago, Dantor was under Attack by the Romluans and in the Final Hours of the Battle I Took what was Left of the Marines and Contered Attacked with the Fighters.

That is what is in Starfleet Records what Happened, you know after that both me and General Powell and you had an O-Group regarding the Heeard Threat and that we Needed to Send someone to Find Heearn Bases and Shipyards so we Send me and what was Left  of the 27th Elite Marine Guard on the U.S.S Serria.

*Patrick put his Hand at his Back*

2 Months Later, all Contact with the Serria stopped at that Point the last Message you received from me was, under Attack by Heearn Task Force detected a Solar System making a Run for it Brown out.

Now I will tell you What Happened to the Serria.

We Entered the System, Our Warp Engines were Heavily Damaged as well as Impulse Engines we Managed to Drop out of Warp near this Planet.

I was on the Bridge with Captain Readout and Major Gibbens when the Heearn Fired again Shields and Weapons were Off Line, and Hull Breeches on all Decks and the Bridge Crew were all Dead I received Reports that we were Being Boarded with no way out I Issued the Order to Abandon to the Planet but before I left the Broken Ship I formed a Warp Bubble with what was left of the Warp Engines and got to the Nearest Escape Pod the Last I saw of the Serria she was Sucked into Subspace. When I arrived here on the Surface, I Spend Two Weeks alone before being thrown into a Cell for 5 1/2 Months.

Now to Prove I am who I say I am.

if you Remember Almost a Year ago when you were the Chief Tactical Officer of the Skytocher.I was a Lt.Colonel  and First Officer of the Reliance. I was on Dantor and Lt.General Chris Newberry and I took an Elite Marine Unit and the Nightwalker on a Mission to Starbase 12 Before she exploded and with the help of then Admiral Richard Ransom we helped save the U.S.S Essex from the Romluans during the Automation Tests and with the Help of the U.S.S Harbor Grace. After that I was promoted to Full Colonel before I was made the Executive Officer of the Marines. You know Colonel that Mission was never mentioned in Starfleet Records and I told you about the Mission two Weeks after you Transferred.
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Vil'iata Najadum

Vil'iata waited patiently as the newly arrived got settled and spoke to Balkazar.

Nodding, "Certainly I can do that. As for not being seen, I can simply remain submerged. I can see the surface perfectly well from underwater but they are unlikely to be able to see me." Grinning, "One good thing about being mostly in shades of blue, some of my clutch mates have hair and scale tones more brightly coloured and have great difficulty in those Games which require one remain unseen."