• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

USS Lancelot Mission 1 (Part 2): Arrival to Dantor

Started by T Hain, December 13, 2002, 03:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mahGNUs

*Captain mah' GNUs stands up and looks upon his work. It is all done. "Now to initiate the installation."*

Commander Sutter, I'm off to make the installations of the security system. Call me on my communicator when your done working, and you can assist me in the installations.

Captain mah' GNUs
Tactical/Security Chief
Starphoenix Planetary Base - Dantor

Jamo

Current Chief Engineer of the U.S.S. Lancelot.

Sutter

*was looking at the unloading of the goods*
Well commodore, the weather outside is very good...I hope that this is the normal climate around here http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>..

Langnickel

ahh ... Commander Matt, I'm Lt. Cmdr. Langnickel XO of the Lancelot we had a difficult journey.
But let's be optimistic and start to build the station.
XO U.S.S. Lancelot

Detrell

Ah Commander!
I was looking for you...I am ready to begin with the first building procedures but would like to have a complete list of what we have and don't have due to the bomb...

*he sees the commander pointing at Lt Commander Langnickel*

Ah I See..

*he walks towards the Lt Commander*
Hello Mr Langnickel...I was wondering how far the unloading procedure was and what kind of materials we still have http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Detrell.jpg" border="0">

Langnickel

well ... this is the area. this is the construction plan ... cuz we lost nearly 50% of the cargo we're not able to build the station as planned. we have to restrict it to the most important system we need to keep it running.
XO U.S.S. Lancelot

Ali Marou

it's going...
we're up to 60% now...
I need more time.
Helm officer on The USS Lancelot
*I dont like threats I dont like bullys and I dont like you*

mahGNUs

*A middle-aged Vulcan enters the scene*

Admiral Detrell, Commodore T'Hain. *nods*

*mah' Gnus steps forward to the Admiral*
Admiral Detrell, I am pleased to make your aquaintance. I am mah' Gnus, appointed chief of Security on StartPhoenix Planetary Base. I have been in a state of deep vulcan meditation during the travels here, but Commodore T'Hain has informed me of the situation.

*Looks into the eyes of the two highest ranking officers currently on the planet*

I will need to speak with you both in private, later on. Gentlemen, if you exscuse me, I must find Lieutenant Malia for an urgent matter.

Captain mah' GNUs
Tactical/Security Chief

mahGNUs

*Without any expression on his face the Captain turns his head towards the sky. He then picks up his PADD and starts to tapp on it*

(Edited by mahGNUs at 3:04 pm on Dec. 22, 2002)

Captain mah' GNUs
Tactical/Security Chief

mahGNUs

=<~ Captain mah' GNUs to Lieutenant Commander Langnickel ~>=

I will require your services for acouple of hours soon. Please keep yourself available e.g. free of other duties.

I'm sending you a list of item's, for a construction of security zones at the StarPhoenix base. Will there be any problems?

Captain mah' GNUs
Tactical/Security Chief

Langnickel

sorry captain, I'll get into trouble if I do this!
XO U.S.S. Lancelot

mahGNUs

off: what does assay mean? :-\

(Edited by mahGNUs at 12:53 am on Dec. 24, 2002)

Captain mah' GNUs
Tactical/Security Chief

Malia

"If God wanted me to be quiet he would've never showed me what he does."

Malia

Malia enters the cargo bay.  'Reporting sir.'
"If God wanted me to be quiet he would've never showed me what he does."

Ali Marou

Helm officer on The USS Lancelot
*I dont like threats I dont like bullys and I dont like you*