• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

USS Lancelot Mission 1 (Part 2): Arrival to Dantor

Started by T Hain, December 13, 2002, 03:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katrina

*enters the cargo bay carrying a PADD linked to sickbay to monitor her patients' status*  Hello, gentlemen...I was curious as to the status of the Medical equipment?  Have we yet inventoried that?  If not, I would like to assist in this when it is done.  I have my patients under the care of the EMH at the moment.  If this is not to be done until later, I can leave and come back at that time.  *Glances at her PADD and mumbles absently*
Chief Medical Officer on StarPhoenix Planetary Base

mahGNUs

*Walks out from the shadows*

Lt. Malia, I have sent a *sub-space message to the Admiral Nocturnus, requesting the StarFleet access-logs/lists concerning the USS Lancelot.

Shall we proceed, securing the accses-logs/lists on the USS Lancelot, Lt. Malia?

OFF: * http://fake.id.au/cgi-bin/starfleethq/topic.cgi?forum=61&topic=25" target="_blank">http://fake.id.au/cgi-bin/starfleethq/topic.cgi?forum=61&topic=25

(Edited by mahGNUs at 9:17 pm on Dec. 28, 2002)

Captain mah' GNUs
Tactical/Security Chief
Starphoenix Planetary Base - Dantor

mahGNUs

Computer, connect to ship replicator and beam down a Yon-savas and a cup of Theris-masu.

Computer: "Beaming."

*The Captain sits silently, drinking his Teris-masu, eating his Yon-savas, and meditating over the words of his Commodore*

Captain mah' GNUs
Tactical/Security Chief

Sutter

*Also Sees Captain Magnus*
Hello Captain, I was ordered to help you with setting up the Security Systems. Were can I be of help?

And Ms Marou, I've made a mistake...the repairs are of lower priority. For a task, just turn over to Commodore T'Hain and he will give you one.:)

Ali Marou

Helm officer on The USS Lancelot
*I dont like threats I dont like bullys and I dont like you*

Ali Marou

Helm officer on The USS Lancelot
*I dont like threats I dont like bullys and I dont like you*

mahGNUs

*Enters the grounds and starts to work on the remote electro ups distribution system again, after a check up of the allready constructed equipment. It's quiet and only the sounds of the Captain working silently echoes around the cargo bay.*
Captain mah' GNUs
Tactical/Security Chief

Krebb Dtok

*Walks in, sees the units he is looking for and leaves with them in hand.*
Ensign Krebb D'tok
Assistant Engineer
U.S.S. Lancelot

T Hain

Yes I agree.  We certainly do not need any plasma storms or something of that nature.

OFF: Commander Sutter, If you could please.  I need your report written ASAP.   Thanks.

http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-THain.jpg" border="0">

Sutter

T Hain

One moment before you leave Captain, I can speak with you in my Office probably sometime tomorrow around this time?
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-THain.jpg" border="0">

Langnickel

No, sorry the intelligences will assay this incident!
I can't do it!
XO U.S.S. Lancelot

mahGNUs

=<~ Captain mah' GNUs to Lieutenant Commander Langnickel ~>=

I will talk with Commodore T'Hain, about this issue.
Then maybe, we may all, resolve this, together.
That would be the most logical solutionl.

Currently, we have no means of contacting the Admiral Nocturnus, that i know of. It may prove unwise to wait, until subspace communications are up again.

=<~ Over and Out ~>=

Captain mah' GNUs
Tactical/Security Chief

mahGNUs

=<~ Captain mah' Gnus to Lieutenant Malia ~>=

Will you please join me at the Cargo Bay, A.S.A.P.

=<~ Over and Out ~>=

Captain mah' GNUs
Tactical/Security Chief

mahGNUs

Subspace communications are up. I will return shortly, hopefully with the StarFleet access-logs on the USS Lancelot.

You can reach me on my communicator. Contact me, as soon you have taken part of the information i gave you just now.

*Walks away towards the Station Ops & Communications*

Captain mah' GNUs
Tactical/Security Chief