• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

USS Lancelot Mission 1: Construction of Starphoenix

Started by Sutter, September 29, 2002, 08:45:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ali Marou

Alright now we need to save as much power as posible is their anything else we could shutdown?
Helm officer on The USS Lancelot
*I dont like threats I dont like bullys and I dont like you*

this is acting Ensign MacIlreith requesting permition to take ops station, sir

John Casden

*Suddenly 10 Stinger Class, 5 Phantom Class, 5 Fury Class, and 2 Maquis Raiders decloak directly in front of the Lancelot and open fire on the ship damaging its shields.*

Federation Freighter, drop your shields.....or we will drop them for you.

T Hain

I must ask you to put that phaser away, there is no need for that here.

Now what is it that you want to speak to us about.

http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-THain.jpg" border="0">

Dathon

Lt. Cmdr. Langnickel was sitting on the captain's chair, when the Rear Admiral entered the bridge.

'Commander, I must talk to you...'

Dathon entered the captain's ready room. Langnickel followed him. Nodding at the second chair, Dathon sat down.

'Sit down, Mr. Langnickel.'

*a tall bolian enters into the room*
Mr. Sutter:
Hello, my name is Holst, Haydn Holst. I'm at your orders. I was informed that you were attacked by pirates, is that correct?
Well, however, I like cooking but if you have any other mission for me, I'll accept it.

Detrell

Well let's take a look again then....
Could someone give me a hand in engineering..like I said there is no chief engineer on this freighter, it's a miracle you could go on this mission http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Detrell.jpg" border="0">

Sutter

d*mn...that's something that has to be done in Engineering...

Try to contact Admiral Detrell...he should be over there http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

Wade pushed some buttons and the replicators went off-line.

Sutter

OFF:  Ms Jessica MacIlrieth, welcome on this ship.
I have spoken with Admiral Vorak and he has agreed with a position for you on this ship.
I see you prefer the OPS station so it's yours to fill. With this position you have the rank of Lieutenant (please change your avatar (in your profile) to this rank, yellow bar with two pips).
Thanks for joining our crew, if you have any questions just ask..
--------------------

*The commander had just received his missionbriefing*
Well people, we have our first mission.
We need to transport buildingmaterials to a new base, and help constructing it.
The loading of these materials is in progress as we speak.
I don't know about the dangers of this trip, but we have to be alert at any time. We are carrying special and valuable goods.
Mr Langnickel, please go to the loading dock and take a look at what they are doing there...after all we are the ones who are flying this ship and we need to know what we are carrying...I want a complete report after the loading.

Ms Malia, please check all the Security and Tactical systems with Ms MacIlrieth. I also want a report about that, you all know your work.

*he walked over to his chair and began to read his mission details*

Ali Marou

Langnickel

leaves the transporter room

enters the bridge and sits down in his chair

XO U.S.S. Lancelot

Langnickel

Langnickel sits down and looks into the admiral's eyes.

(Edited by Langnickel at 1:26 pm on Oct. 20, 2002)

XO U.S.S. Lancelot

*a tall bolian enters into the room*
Mr. Sutter:
Hello, my name is Holst, Haydn Holst. I'm at your orders. I was informed that you were attacked by pirates, is that correct?
Well, however, I like cooking but if you have any other mission for me, I'll accept it.

Ali Marou

well sir it's not me...
It must be the computer again