• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

USS Lancelot Mission 3: Return to Starphoenix with new Cargo

Started by Sutter, April 10, 2003, 05:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sutter

OFF: Sorry for my absence but I had an examen to pass :S

-------------------
"Allright ensign good work! Now let's see what's next"

*Reads his PADD*

"Now we have got containers 1 Alpha to 50 Alpha for the Messhall and 51 Alpha to 102 Alpha to the Medicalbay"

*He walks over the the containers*

"You asked me something about my carreer right? Well I have been demoted once, so that's the reason why I am still a commander at this age.
But let me tell the story,  I was a young commander and we were exploring a new part of space, we encountered new species and they seemed hostile. My captain was patient and didn't fire at them, not that I am that hostile but the alien ship had something strange...let's just say it was an instinct of mine and I walked over to the Security console and fired a spread of fotontorpedo's at that ship. The ship exploded immediatly and after an investigation it seemed that the alien ship carried weapons of massdestruction and that the race aboard was very hostile....it had destroyed us if they had the chance. But that investigation wasn't enough to clear my innocence and I was demoted to Lieutenant...and got a job on a freighter to Venus. After several years I was appointed to Starphoenix and promoted to Commander again..."

*He looked at the Ensign*

"So watch out and don't make the same mistake I did;). By the way...is this your first assignement?"

Art Cone

Are you joking. *Cone look at the Commander :o * your a hero you are.Yes it is my frist assignement.I got out Starfleet 3month ago but i when home for 2 month to take care of  a job that i had.:cool:

you said we have 51 Alpha to 102 Alpha to the Medical bay and 1 Alpha to 50 Alpha for the Mess hall :confused:
Yes Sir http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/jump.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':jump:'>

Art Cone
Ensign- USS Lancelot
Security Officer  

Sutter

"Well I've just beamed the other cargo to it's departements, so our work here is done. I think some engineers are now working on repairs and upgrades on this ship. But that's something for them, so let's say we have some time off. Just relax a bit and seek some entertainment on the station http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
I only have to bring this box to Astrometrics, I forgot it"

*walks off the Lancelot's platform*

"Ow and for I forget, good job ensign http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>"

Sutter

"Allright, well let's get this baby going then"

*The commander took place in his chair*

"Lieutenant, please ask permission to undock from station Avalon and then power up thrusters to 1/3 reverse.."

Sutter

"Goodmorning, how are you doing? We were worried about you being sick, but we are glad you managed allright. Did you, by any chance, make the drop schedule for the Astrometrics probes?"

OFF: We missed ya Boris...good to have you back!

Styrbjorn

Ms. Marou, what's our current position? Time to arrival?
XO - U.S.S. Lancelot

Matthias Cloud

*enters bridge*
"Good Morning Sir"
"ready to fight aliens!" lol
OOC:okay, lets go.
Matthias (Cloud) Grey
Lieutenant-U.S.S. Lancelot
Tactical/Security Cheif

T Hain

OFF: Yes but the Lancelot has never made it back to Starphoenix.. so technically you are still on the base Matthias :P
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-THain.jpg" border="0">

Matthias Cloud

Matthias (Cloud) Grey
Lieutenant-U.S.S. Lancelot
Tactical/Security Cheif

Pierre Louis Assis

=A= Assis to Lancelot =A=

Thank you Mr. Sutter! Please notify me after the cargo has been unloaded from your ship.

=A= Assis out =A=

Major Pierre Louis Assis
CSO- StarPhoenix Planetary Base
CO - USS Lattes

Skol

*Is standing right by the ship´s hatch, waiting for it to open*
Fleet Captain Skol
Chief Of Operations - Starphoenix Planetary Base

Sutter

*Commander Sutter walked through three corridors to finally arrive in the cargobay*

"Well I guess this will be unloaded soon, I am under the impression they need it..."

*The Commander walked to a corner and moved some boxes*

"Yes here you are" *he sais with a relaxing voice*
"Well this box will not be unloaded...Computer beam cargocontainer 6650 Delta to Commanders Sutters quarters and delete the transporter logs Command verification Sutter Alpha 2-1-2"

*The box was transported out of the Cargobay and the Commander heard a confirming beep from the computer so he knew his package had arrived safely at his quarters*

"Now let's open this bay"

*He touched a switch and the forcefield for the cargodoors lowered and so did the cargobaydoor*

=A= Commander Sutter to Captain Skol =A=
  Sir, we are ready to unload and awaite further
  instructions.

=A= Sutter out =A=

Skol

=A=Skol to Commander Sutter=A=

Mr. Sutter, please proceed with the unloading of the cargo as planned. I have some business to attend (we are creating a enhanced sensor grid), and that requires my attention. I will leave the task of coordenating the unloading of the cargo on your capable hands. Any problems, contact me at any time.

=A=Skol out=A=

Fleet Captain Skol

Skol

Commander Sutter, did you understood my question?
Fleet Captain Skol

Sutter

"Sounds good Captain, help is all we need around here"

*Grabes some transporter emitters*

"Shall we bring these goods to the right departements"