• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

USS Lancelot Mission 3: Return to Starphoenix with new Cargo

Started by Sutter, April 10, 2003, 05:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Cone

*Ensign Art Cone take the containers  cargo 51 Alpha to 102 Alpha to the Medical bay.* Art Cone: I loaded the 51 Alpha to 102 containers and im going to the sick bay Commander sir:agree3:.* * As Ensign turn the cornner to the sick bay he see someone he thank he know. he when in sick bay to drop off the cargo*. "thank you" a Medi tek said.   Art Cone:wink2:  and when back to the cargo bay* Ensign  Art Cone came in and reported to Commander  Sutter. What next sir
Art Cone
Ensign- USS Lancelot
Security Officer  

Ali Marou

=A= USS Lancelot to Avalon Station...Requesting permission to undock. =A=
=A= Permission granted Lancelot safe flight =A=

"Aye, sir thrusters 1/3 reverse..."
*engages thrusters*

Helm officer on The USS Lancelot
*I dont like threats I dont like bullys and I dont like you*

Ali Marou

Helm officer on The USS Lancelot
*I dont like threats I dont like bullys and I dont like you*

Sutter

*Stands up from his chair and walks over to the helm position*

"Miss Marou, I think this would be the place to drop those probes wouldn't it....Mr Styrbjorn please make the nessecary preparations to drop those probes so that we can continue our flight"

Sutter

*The Commander looked up and saw the newly arrived ensign*

"Ah, Yes Mr Cone. Welcome aboard the USS Lancelot. You are the new Security officer, am I right? Then you can help me with the unloading of the cargo....we have to check the cargolist and such"

Skol

Sorry Commander Sutter, I was kept for some time. Have you finished unloading the cargo?
Fleet Captain Skol
Chief Of Operations - Starphoenix Planetary Base

Skol

Lets proceed Commander. I see there is not much left, since you already unloaded most of the cargo.
Fleet Captain Skol
Chief Of Operations - Starphoenix Planetary Base