• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Welcome!

Started by Malka, December 23, 2002, 09:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunnar

*Goes thru various types of blade weapons on his PADD. Suddenly Captain Gunnar stands up and makes a strange and very violent 'slice-move' thru the air..!

He then returns to his seat and PADD..
*mumbles*"bat'leth, Mekleth, d'k tahg..." *mumbles**

-How about those poisons bartender Malka?

FSS Captain Gunnar
Tactical/Security Chief
FIS Blackfire

gunnar

*He tapps some more on his PADD.  Suddenly he throw himself off the chair and makes a flipp into the middle of the bar*

Activate hollographic room distortion!

*The bar-desk and walls seems to be melting down on the floor, Gunnar grins at the bartender as he aswell melts down in a puddle of liquid metal.. leaving the bartender all alone in the new dark room, without any walls, roof or anything else. A voice sounds.*

Deactivate hollographic room distortion!

*The room slowly returns to normal and Gunnar is back on his chair.*

Sorry, just had to test this.. thing. Please don't tell anyone.. or I'll probably have to kill you.

FSS Captain Gunnar
Tactical/Security Chief
FIS Blackfire

Malka

"Yes, she can consider another duty, Zack! What kinda question is that? Oh, and by the way, "*turns to Angel* "I'll consider having you here as a bartender, but A)don't count on it so much B) I'll understand if you happen to say no"

Zack Mannion

I gpnna tell you a little story, and don´t say anything, becouse you have the door there!

100 years ago, a man walked thrpugh the doors of the ship FIS jupiter, he was uncertain about what he felt, becouse he had taken farewell of all he knew since his childhood. But he did this with the knownledge that he served the federation. The first years was hard, even booring actually, with snofsy star fleet personell that thought they could order him around, but he continued to serve FSS with all his powers, (don´t mumble, Malka!) and finally. After 25 years, he was promoted to FSS Captain and was given the Security Department to lead. Now did someones pretend to respect him, but it was just becouse of his position. He continued as he always did and so, and one other day, suddenly he was Major, and was given command of his own ship. FIS Wasp. And the years went and he was after 50 years promoted to the Chief, yes, the big Boss, of the FSS. But still, there was not a single person, except for a certain Jack maybee that truly respected him.

But still, after 100 years in FSS, no one respected him for the one he was! And you comes here and roles your eyes about everything all the time! Have you ever thought that it might be some persons that not agreeing with you? Sure, you are the boss, over a BAR! I am Boss over the entire FSS! There is a slight diffirence there, don´t you think? Do you think you have it bad ´uh? Well, you shall not complain before you have seen my tasks! Wich you will not.

And if you have any problems with that, well, you are free to leave, but twell me first becouse then I have to erase some parts of your memory first. I hope you wasn´t offended by what I said?

http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/id-zmannion.jpg" border="0">

Zack Mannion

*sighs*

An entire federation filled with problems and a president that are paranoid, and what are I doing? Bickeling (spell) with a bartender.... Do whatever you want, I have other thing I have to do.

*Leaves*

Malka

Okay.. beer and a bottle of cognac, here ya go *Malka handles the tray to the hologram*
Please bring me back the tray once you've finished using it, yes?

Jeroen Bode

Captain Bode enters the Galaxy End and walks to the Bartener..
Bartender: What can I do for you?
I would like a glass of Andorian Ale..
Bartender: Coming right up...
*Bode sees Commander Riker sitting at one of the tables with a few other officer and walks towards them with his drink*
May I join you?
http://www.jeybe.nl/images/jeroenbode.jpg" border="0">

Wil Riker

No I did'nt.
Just then a Crewman runs into the Galaxy End and stops infront of Commander Riker.
Crewman:SIR,we need you in the Stuttle bay a damage stuttle came in and a starfleet officer exited
Commander Stands up *turns to Bode,and Brown*
Would you like to join me in the stuttle bay?
Then Commander Riker Turns and Runs to the Stuttle Bay.
Name:Wil, Riker
Postion:Classified
Ship/Station:Classified

gunnar

*Looks down in the floor for a second, then up, into the eyes of the FSS Chief*

Sir?

FSS Captain Gunnar
Tactical/Security Chief
FIS Blackfire

gunnar

*Tapps acouple of times on his PADD, watching  simulations of diffrent spaceship evation-techniques..

Then he picks up an old fashion earth lighter and puts it on the bar-desk.. like his Polarised Disruption Phaser, it bears the Federation Secret Service sign.

He picks up the lighter and starts flipping the lid of the lighter on and off.. on and off..*

FSS Captain Gunnar
Tactical/Security Chief
FIS Blackfire

gunnar

*Turns back, facing the bar, humming an ancient earth song, while his eyes once again turn towards his PADD*

"..du gamla du fria..*hum hum* fjällhöga nord..*hum*"

FSS Captain Gunnar
Tactical/Security Chief
FIS Blackfire

gunnar

*Turns to the two FSS chiefs*
Glad you could make it Jack and Zach!

*Seems to be checking his pockets, he then looks up again*
Anyone of you gentlemen that smokes? Not those Klingon ones though..

*Looks at Angel, then looks at Malka, who still seems to be doing something very important*

I am VERY glad you could make it too Angel!

FSS Captain Gunnar
Tactical/Security Chief
FIS Blackfire

Zack Mannion

What is the matter with you?

gunnar

Quote: from gunnar on 4:58 am on Dec. 27, 2002
*Enters and walks up to the bar*

Miss Malka *nods* bring me the 'long island icetea' of atleast 3 worlds.

I've enlisted onna ship, and it might take awhile until I sit comfortably at a bar again..

And.. a pack of cigaretts, no filters.

This might be a bad time to bring it up.. but.. 4 hours ago I ordered some stuff.
I'm having a hard time entertaining myself more, without any alcoholic substances.

FSS Captain Gunnar
Tactical/Security Chief
FIS Blackfire

gunnar

*A hollogram of Captain Gunnar appears at the bar. With it's perception feedback, and a forcefeeld, it is able to bring Gunnar his order at the FIS Blackfire*

I'd like an icecold beer, and a bottle of cognac, 'Grondstedt's XO, 25 years', to go.

*Says the hollogram, and grins*

FSS Captain Gunnar
Tactical/Security Chief
FIS Blackfire