• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Research Facility Construction Site

Started by Pierre Louis Assis, March 08, 2003, 06:00:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skol

Fleet Captain Skol
Chief Of Operations - Starphoenix Planetary Base

Pierre Louis Assis

*nods to Stuart*

Have a nice checkup, Mr. Stuart... and remember we have a meeting tomorrow with Captain mah'GNUs about the sensor array!

*turns to the visitors*

Well, shall we proceed with the visit?

Major Pierre Louis Assis
CSO- StarPhoenix Planetary Base
CO - USS Lattes

mahGNUs

*Turns to the Commodore*

We have briefly discussed the construction of the base's sensor array and forcefeeld, and the Emergency transporters, Fleet Admiral Nocturnus had two good ideas, about the latter.  Working together with the Avalon engineers, and developing personal transporter devices into the com unit.

Captain mah' GNUs
Tactical/Security Chief
Starphoenix Planetary Base - Dantor

Ayala Mirez

*notices an interesting piece of equipment and tries to change the subject*
excuse me gentlemen, but what exactly does this do?
Ayala Mirez
Bartender
Let your life flow free.

Pierre Louis Assis

*turns to Skol*

Not so complex, since I designed it myself, but we will need a special power grid and a lot of care when we instal the anti-matter tank...

As for the force field Captain mah'GNUs mentioned, I have already asked Lt. Cmdr. Stuart to see what parts of it we already have. There are only a few components that will have to be brought from Avalon, but I am sure that the field will be in place in no time after we get the parts.

*goes to the computer console on the wall*

Computer, display the image of the experimental warp core from the recordings of the experimental warp core program on holosuite one. Authorization Assis-2643-Kappa.

*computer beeps and a picture appears on the screen. it is quite similar to the main engineering of a ship, but the core is smaller and there are two small nacelles in front of it, some twenty meters away*

See Admiral, Ms. Mirez... This is how the roome will look like when we finish installing everything! Beautiful, huh?

Major Pierre Louis Assis
CO - USS Lattes

mahGNUs

Captain mah' GNUs
Tactical/Security Chief

mahGNUs

*Looks at Nocturnus*

Hmm? Well, putting protocol aside, I believe that Mr Heimdal has some quantities of this.. illegal substance.

But, due to it's rather .. intoxicating properties, is it a good idea.. With all respec, I was thinking of the inspection Fleet Admiral.

Captain mah' GNUs
Tactical/Security Chief

Skol

You look surprise Captain mahGNUs. It would surprise you even more to know the amount of time they used Romulan Ale at the Vulcan embassy, when they faced a hard diplomatic negociation in meetings. During the time I was working in ops at the embassy, that was pretty usual.
Fleet Captain Skol
Chief Of Operations - Starphoenix Planetary Base

Nocturnus

We will forgive you but once. Commodore.
"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Pierre Louis Assis

Let's go then.

*leaves for the Pixies*

OFF: This will now continue at the Pixies thread

Major Pierre Louis Assis
CO - USS Lattes

Pierre Louis Assis

*Walks to the sole computer pannel on the room and taps commands into it*

There, there! This will help me keep track of all the comm. I just wish they install the computer core asap, so I can put the computer on voice command mode... *sighs*

Major Pierre Louis Assis
CO - USS Lattes

*rises from behind a computer terminal*

Captain Assis, is that you?

Oh dear Lord... Admiral!! I did not know that you were comming here! If I knew I would dress more formally.

*tries to look respectfully*

Be welcome to our Science Facility, Sir!

(Edited by James Stuart Junior at 2:06 am on April 20, 2003)

mahGNUs

*Nods silently when Captain Assis mentions the sensor array*

Yes, this is one of our priority projects Fleet Admiral, together with the base force feeld it will be the foundation of our defences here on Dantor.

Fleet Captain Skol. *nods*

Captain mah' GNUs
Tactical/Security Chief

If you excuse me gentleman, and Lady, I belive the new CMO ordered me to make a check up, and I must attend to it.
Admirall, Fleet Captain...

*he nods and exits the room*

(Edited by James Stuart Junior at 11:49 pm on April 20, 2003)

Pierre Louis Assis

That would be a great improvement on our security precautions!

Well, if there are no further questions, let's proceed to the second floor, where the Warp Field Research Laboratory will be installed once my experimental warp core arrives.

By the way Admiral, I would like to discuss with you on a later ocasion if Starfleet could send me an old Oberth Class ship, for the final steps of my research.

This way, please...

*heads to the turbolift. after everyone in he says*

Second floor. Security clearance Assis-Alpha-5-8-9

Clearance accepted

*the turbolift starts moving*

Major Pierre Louis Assis
CO - USS Lattes