• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

security conference room.

Started by John Bostic, March 06, 2004, 07:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy Sullivan

Jeremy Sullivan

"A ship? Well armed? Fast? Starfleet would never give this outpost such a ship.  Unless you have connections that I don't?  What sort of ship?"

Peter Svensson

*Svensson smiles.*
"That's the least thing you need to worry about, Mr. Bostic. Once this is over and admiral Sullivan has released me from this prison, I will make sure you have everything you need. And that means access to quite alot. You will be given security access codes that allow you to access far more in the Federation databanks than you can now. In fact, far more than most of the admirals can. This way, you will be able to do a great deal of research on past encounters with dangerous entities in this area of space, so you know what you're dealing with if it occurs again. Secondly, these security access codes include 100% isolated and secure transmission codes that nobody can decode but me or my own superiors. Not even high-ranked people like Flag Admiral Vorak or Fleet Admiral Montrell have the ability to even detect any of such transmissions, let alone decode it. We use advanced technology that you have never even dreamed of, or isn't in use in common starships. Phase cloak, transwarp, transphasic torpedoes and shielding. For Section 31, it is all common technology, really. But when the need is dire, it will be much needed and the success of our missions will largely depend on it. Once me and my ship have left orbit around this planet and station, it will be exactly 3 days and 12 hours, when you will find a secured package in your quarters. How we are able to get it there without a single soul in the universe knowing it, you will come to find out in time and learn how to do the same in time - but one step at a time. The package will contain devices of great use to you. Mobile transporters, personal cloaks, highly advanced tricorders, undetectable explosives, and... one of our latest additions of technology: the cameleon uniform. It will look like a standard uniform like the one you wear now, but in case of danger, the color of the uniform adapts to the color of its surroundings, like a cameleon does to hide itself. So if you are hiding behind grey craters somewhere, for example, the uniform will take on the same color of the craters, making it almost impossible for any possible enemy to find you. When you receive the package, feel free to have a look at everything, but remember one thing: do not use any of those devices idly, and keep them at a safe place. They are only to be used if all other options fail. And in case of any questions, you will have access through secure channels that even the highest admirals don't know of, to contact me."
*Svensson looks around in the cell.*
"Well, I think I've been in here quite long enough now. I could simply ask my ship to beam me up through the forcefield and the transporter inhibitors, because our transporters are more advanced than this technology too, but let's do this by the book. Let us start with your first assignment, Mr. Bostic. This station is in a vulnerable place in the universe, close to the Dark Passage, but too far away from any other station to get help quick in case of any attack. The freighter and medical ship are hardly any good to defend this station, so what this station needs is a strong, solid ship. I will make sure that the ship gets here, it will be named U.S.S. Lothlorien. You are to keep an eye on the activities about the ship, to make sure that it is in a shape to defend this station if need be. As for now, perhaps you could contact admiral Sullivan, and request him to come over here so we can negotiate my release."
You will be judged, the way you judge...
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Svensson.gif" border="0">

Jeremy Sullivan

OFF: The thread for my office is in the top forum of this board where people request assignment etc.  this will be continued there ^^

Peter Svensson

"It is not all so unbelievable as you think, Mr. Bostic. Once I am released here, I could even give you a tour around the ship so you can see for yourself I speak truth. And if you don't want that, you'll know I spoke truth when in 3 days and 12 hours from now you'll find the package in your quarters."
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Svensson.gif" border="0">

Jeremy Sullivan

OFF: As soon as i have beamed down from the phoenix I will be coming to visit...

Peter Svensson

OFF: of course I was right :P

Peter Svensson

OFF: I think you posted with the wrong char. Aren't you supposed to be Bostic? LOL

John Bostic

"son of a bitch, he was right."

*Bostic hids the equipmen and goes about his security dutys.*

CO of Security on Starphoenix

Martin Net

"This is almost unbelievable, but just remember Svennson I m a security chief and security chiefs are not the kind of people you want to make angry or double cross, and because I have no real grounds to hold you I have to let you go soon."

=^= Bostic to Admiral Sullivan please report to the conference room.=^=

OFF: Admiral am I being tricked or do yuo want me to be an agent.

http://www.g4-hosting.net/~force198/ID-Net.jpg" border="0">

Peter Svensson

OFF: posting this here, because I can't find back the forum any more for the crew quarters. So assume this is about John Bostic's quarters.

*That day, exactly 3 days after the departure of the USS Phoenix, a box stands in the room of John Bostic. How it got there undetected nobody will ever know, but it is there, waiting for Bostic. And the box includes high-tech security equipment as Svensson had promised him...*

John Bostic

"Alright Svensson I agree to your terms if it means protecting the federation then you've got yourself a new againt."

Peter Svensson

"Hmm... well, let's say I have some good connections with some admirals in Starfleet, from HQ on Earth. I can arrange this ship for you. But of course..."
*He glances around at the prison cell.*
"...I can't do that from here."

John Bostic

"If it means protecting the federation then , yes I will never leak information to anyone but section 31, but I need more information were can I find you and how do I report to you."

John Bostic

"Svensson I believe the best way to get huw out of here, would be to have show signs of mentle sickness.He could then return to your ship for treatment."