• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Brig.

Started by John Bostic, February 13, 2004, 11:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Svensson

*Svensson sits down on the bench in the brig.*
"Oh well, it's just one of those days."
You will be judged, the way you judge...
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Svensson.gif" border="0">

John Bostic

*Wanting to hear more, bostic has his guards take Svensson to the security confrence room [which i just created.]

OFF;continue in that forum, Tucker you and your men come to .

CO of Security on Starphoenix

John Bostic

*The group in the brig becomes larger and larger, with Svensson behind a force field, two gaurds remain at the door.*

*Bostic enters the room holding a small metel object.*

"Admiral Im afraid that I have come across what seems to be a databank infeltrater unit which is capable of destroying all command codes of are personal files, the bio readings match that of a member of Mr.Svenssons crew."

John Bostic

*Bostic enters the room.*

"With the admirals permission I can talk to you alone in one of the single cells.I can transport you there right now."

*Bostic waits for the admirals response.*

Peter Svensson

OFF: Huw, the idea is that im NOT being rescued. I have a part to play here with admiral Sullivan, and another part before that even :P

*Svensson whispers to Huw.*
"No, Huw, we will only draw more attention to ourselves if we do such a stunt now. You should head back to the ship, and make sure that no vital information can be leaked or retrieved."

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Svensson.gif" border="0">

John Bostic

*An alarm on a console attracts Bostics attention. He moves to it and pushes several buttons. He then signals one of his officers to follow him outside the Brig.*

*The two find Huw with the tricorder.*

"Mr.Huw using scaning divises inside a security zone is an offence, and is punisable by several months in the brig."

*Bostic takes the tricorder by force and discovers what Huw was looking for.He then raises his phaser*

"Please follow me to the brig Mr.Huw."

*The other security officer takes a position behind Huw.*

John Bostic

*Bostic enters the brig only to find the amazed faces on all of them as Huw transports into the brig.*

"Admiral ,Mr.Huw here attacked myself and my men and fired several phaser shots in civilian areas, Now gentlemen I demand to know whats going on.It appears our security systems where not as faulty as you pointed out Mr.Svensson."

Peter Svensson

"I will fight this decision all right, but at the appointed time and with the appointed person. Mr. Halfdale, I'm afraid I'm not allowed to discuss the details of my task with you."

John Bostic

OFF; Go right ahead we could do with a full security team here.

"Mr.Tucker there you are, I take it you found your team, when your ready you can breif each of them on our current situation."

John Bostic

*Bostic and his men run down the corridor and spot Huw , he fires several shots and sparks are sen out across the metel walls.Bostics men lay down fire while he accesses a console.*

"Computer access security program Bostic Alph one gamma and activate."

*The computer bleeps and Huw is blinded by a blue light which quickly turns into a transporter beam.Huw then finds himself in the brig without a weapon.*

OFF: Sorry but as cheif of security I cant have u running around like that.

Continues in the brig.

Huw

OFF: Okie dokie, I just want to make a point here, that prewritten storylines are well and good, but it is fun to do something spontaneous, sorry if i sound like i am complaining, its just a thought http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

*Sighs*
Roger that sir...

*Looks at Halfdale with an evil expression*
YOU dont know the trouble your in... *Evil smile*

*Turns his back to halfdale and whispers to Svensson*
I hate these regulars...

Huw Smith
Starfleet Intelligence
One Man Army

Huw

*Huw waits outside, ready to strike*

*Huw stands there pretending to check a panel with a tricorder, but he is really scanning for life signs in the brig...*

Huw Smith
Starfleet Intelligence
One Man Army

Richard Halfdale

Halfdale laughs.

"Ensign, ensign, ensign, you have NO idea how much trouble you are in."

Vice Admiral Rick Halfdale
Executive Officer
Division StarPhoenix

John Bostic

"In that case it wil be a very long one of those days Mr.Svensson."

Peter Svensson

*Svensson shifts uneasily in his chair, becoming unpatient at finishing his private discussion with Bostic.*