• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Brig.

Started by John Bostic, February 13, 2004, 11:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Svensson

"Listen, there are those who do the daily job of a Starfleet officer. Go walk in the corridors of this station and they all are. And there are others, those who make sure that the first kind is able to do their daily job safely. I am one of those people who work... let's say, behind-the-scenes. When the others are sleeping, thinking they couldn't be safer, people like me are out there, saving the universe. There are people like me all over Starfleet, only that nobody knows. Only that way we can make sure we can operate safely and efficient. I could tell you of some... classified story, if you want, that will illustrate what I am talking about."
You will be judged, the way you judge...
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Svensson.gif" border="0">

Huw

Off: Finally Some action I was expecting this to happen, so i kinda knew you were coming...

*Huw Pulls out his phaser pistol and hides it in his uniform in the custom holster in his back*

*Sighs* Look, as far as i can see you have two choices, 1) Let me go, and i will not hurt you, 2) try and take me, and i will hurt you.

Bostic: Youre gonna have to come with us...

*Huw punches forward with the flat of his hand connecting with Bostics ribcage, knocking him back several feet, the other two security officers jump back, and let of a couple of unaimed phaser shots, one grazing Huws leg.*

Grrrrr...

*Huw does a flying kick at one of the officers chest, knocking him unconcious, Huw spins around whips out his phaser and shoots the last man with a stun blast*

Oh ####, Svenssons not gonna like this...

*Huw runs down the corridor and dissappears into darkness*

*The two brig officers and Bostic get up, still in shock of what has just happened, they all see the trail of blood going down the corridor...*

OFF2: If this causes any problems with anyone, i wont hesitate to change it, sometimes i can get a bit carried away... but i have left it open for you to track me down...

Huw Smith
Starfleet Intelligence
One Man Army

Peter Svensson

"Mr. Bostic... whenever you have a minute, I would like to speak with you. Alone."
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Svensson.gif" border="0">

John Bostic

"Very well Mr.Svensson, Computer activate bostic transport system alph two."

*The computer bleeps and Svensson is beamed to another cell.*

"Not having permission to access personal files is a series offence Mr.Svennson so if you see it or not you are a criminal ,now what is it you want to talk about."

CO of Security on Starphoenix

Huw

*sighs*
So, whats gonna happen to me?
Huw Smith
Starfleet Intelligence
One Man Army

Zeon Lyn Voya

OFF: No svensson! Never give up the fight! Think of what Rambo would do in this situation! Fight on! lol.
http://www.g4-hosting.net/~force198/ID-Voya.jpg" border="0">
Miss Voya.

John Bostic

*Bostic had given hia attention to svensson.*

"Go on svensson, what do you propose."

Huw

OFF: HELLO! ANYOHNE THERE! Just making sure you that you remember you are holding me with no trial...

*sigh* Now, how do i escape?

Huw Smith
Starfleet Intelligence
One Man Army

John Bostic

OFF: If you want the full storie read the posts at the blackburn pub, if you want the quick version I will post it in the constables office.

Peter Svensson

"All right, but I need to talk to Bostic now as soon as he lets me."
*He turns to Bostic.*
"Mr. Bostic, if you don't trust me you can keep me behind a forcefield while we talk, if you wish. I'm no criminal, I only want to talk to you about something... important."

Huw

*Slaps forehead*
Go away Nailo...

*Huw produces a micro phaser*
*The forcefield goesdown quickly, a guard steps in and takes it, then steps out and turns on the force field*

Sigh, that was my last ace in the hole...

Huw Smith
Starfleet Intelligence
One Man Army

John Bostic

*The room is very wide with 4 single holding cells on the back wall.There is a large table with a moniter on top in the center of the room.*

John Bostic

"You did what to the admiral, where is he."

OFF: I have no clue were this has come from lol

ESH

ESH walks into the Brig area

"Well I guess i shall get to this diagnostic, Computer Rune a Diagnostic on the Force fields"

Emergency Security Hologram

John Bostic

"Gentelmen if you will excuse me, Im needed in my office."

*Bostic looks at his officers to keep guard and then walks out of the room.*