• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Blackburn Pub

Started by Arlynia, September 06, 2003, 12:39:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Svensson

*Svensson looks around.*
"Where is everybody going to suddenly? Ah, greetings admiral."
You will be judged, the way you judge...
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Svensson.gif" border="0">

Jeremy Sullivan

"Due to the fact that you were able to break into personal files on this base makes you a Criminal!"

"Bostic Get him into the Brig!"

Richard Halfdale

Halfdale enters the tavern

Hello, Ms. Arlynia, allow me to introduce myself. I am Major Rick Halfdale. I have always been a big supporter of station taverns, so expect me to be one of your more frequent patrons...

Vice Admiral Rick Halfdale
Executive Officer
Division StarPhoenix

Nocturnus

Off:Actually Harry did beat tuvok "once", but Tuvok claims it was a lapse in his mental stability ie.. something happened at the precise time he was beaten.
"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Will Myers

Before Sutter left...

"Thank you Sir. I'll do my best as your XO." http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

"Of course Captain."

Will realizes something...

*Smacks Forehead*

"I forgot to take my things off the Sphinx. If you'd excuse me everyone, Admiral."

Will headed back to his old quarters on the Sphinx.

Commander Will Myers
Executive Officer, USS Lancelot
StarPhoenix Division

Jeremy Sullivan

Mr. Sullivan continues eyeing his surroundings and decides that perhaps it would be best walks over to the table to introduce himself to these people

"Greetings, I am Admiral Sullivan the CO of this Base, and whom may you be?"

John Bostic

OFF: By the way things are going I would say you have some plan to take the cortez but I can say for a fact that measures have been taken to stop that ship from getting out of here in one piece but, hay go ahead If you want a lot of action.>

"Bostic continues to glare at the others , leting them know he is on to them."

OFF: I also take it that I shouldnt have heard that armoury list, by the way dont thing im a bad guy for making things hard because in the end it makes it fun.

CO of Security on Starphoenix

Peter Svensson

"I am the commanding officer of the U.S.S. Phoenix, and the fact that I managed to break into your personal log files, indicates that the security system of this station is flawed! But nobody here would believe me!"
You will be judged, the way you judge...
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Svensson.gif" border="0">

Arlynia

"Why Thank you both."

*gets t hain his vulcan spice tea*

"Here you go commodore."

Arlynia

T Hain

OFF: Yes I did some of that and got rid of needless/useless boards that were making the division look less active than it really is.. As time moves on and we need more spots free then I will readd things...... or add a new ship or something whatever is okayed from High Command in Avalon.
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-THain.jpg" border="0">

Jeremy Sullivan

A few moments later Sullivan turns his head and notices Prince Alfangor in the corner of the pub attempting to be unnotice.  Sullivan walks up to him...

Well Well, what are you doing sitting in here all alone?  I am not quite sure we have formarly met...  I am the new CO of the Station due to T'Hains unfortunate dismiss...  

John Bostic

*Bostic eyes the Tablre and then walks away a few feet with Chekov.*

"What is it sir."

CO of Security on Starphoenix

Richard Halfdale

(OFF: Yea, we remember that...)
Vice Admiral Rick Halfdale
Executive Officer
Division StarPhoenix

Jeremy Sullivan

Sullivan quickly retreats from the Pub in a huff and heads for Ops