• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Blackburn Pub

Started by Arlynia, September 06, 2003, 12:39:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OFF: Ahhh... I see. Thank you. The Message boards were also rearranged I see...

Harn_Sulu

*walks in*
Is everything okay? Anything I can do?
USS Lothlorien
Chief Science Officer

Harn_Sulu

*Harn walks back into the Pub after helping clean up the Science department. IN his hands, he holds the power cell he needs for his device. He is still closely examining it, looking for faults. Upon entering, he notices that his device and spare parts are still exactly where he left them.*
"It is really slow here..."
*He sits back down at the bar and begins making adjustments to his device to compensate for the slightly larger power cell*
USS Lothlorien
Chief Science Officer

Harn_Sulu

"Alright then, One house specialty."
*Harn walks over to the vast array of drinks and pulls out some bottles and a glass. He begins pouring several drinks into the mixture. Soon, the glass is filled to the brim with his concoction. As he is putting the bottles away, He calls back to Jeremy*
"Your drink is ready, get it while it's still... here."
*The mixture begins to let off a mist that pours down the glass and onto the counter, where it dissapates.*
USS Lothlorien
Chief Science Officer

Alfangor

Of course commander, yo7ur station your cushion http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

I to am unsure of not only teh station, but surprisingly myself, i'm sur eyou've read the mission briefs left by your Flag Admiral about both my parentage/rank/status and my past.  If there is anything you should ever wish to know, I guess I could answer them http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

Diplomacy works when heads roll

John Bostic

OFF: ok sorry, I just thought that now was a good time.

*Bostic returns to the table wtih voyas drink*

"Now there you go voya, drink up, so what are we all taking about."

CO of Security on Starphoenix

Alexei Chekov

*Chekov, who was in deep silence until now suddenly speaks, in a mild tone. Though he sounds very serene, the fact that he suddenly spoke makes everyone look at him*

Might I speak to you privately for a moment Chief Bostic?

*Chekov stands up, waiting for Bostic to do the same*

With your excuse Captain, Voya...

Alexei Chekov
----------------------------------
XO - USS Phoenix

Alexei Chekov

*speaks in a very low tone, so only Bostic can hear him*

I am truly sorry sir. I know what I am about to tell you may seem a big indiscretion, but I am only telling you this in order to avoid an unecessary conflict between our crews...

Captain Svensson he... well, he spent his youth on a deep space colony, a research base not unlike your here. Until the base was attacked by a fleet of pirates and rogues. They killed nearly everyone. His family was murdered before his own eyes.

He spent two years working as a slave for those men before a Starfleet patrol ship found him. He was adopted and joined the fleet. He spent days talking to Starfleet Academy's counselors, but he still has some trauma.

He only told me this after a similar incident some years ago. And only because I've served with him for more than ten years!

*shakes head*

I hope you understand his delicate condition. He gets paranoid whenever he arrives at a planetary base. I tried to convince him to stay onboard, but he wanted to "get some fresh air" *mimics Svensson's voice*

And this special agent thing, well... After being turned into  a slave by ternokian pirates, who can blame him?

Alexei Chekov
----------------------------------
XO - USS Phoenix

Jeremy Sullivan

Mr. Bostic our defenses to defend the planet its self from attack are very limited, no our defenses once on the ground are quite a different story.  What do you propose Captain Svensson to fix this problem of lack of defense for the planet?

John Bostic

*Bostic talks to the Admiral, its only my private feeling sir but there interest in are defences and the cortez, its not normal*
CO of Security on Starphoenix

Alan Izzard

*Bostic turns into the corrider holding a hand phaser out riht in front of him. He is quickly followed by two security officers who are carrying phaser rifles.*

"Admiral you requested my attention. I had double checked are records and I have cross checked them with new udated files and I can find no record of Mr.Svenssons command."

Starphoenix Fine Dining Manager

Peter Svensson

"What!?! This is unacceptable! I have just demonstrated a serious flaw of your system, and instead of dealing with it you arrest me!"
*At that moment, Bostic grabs Svensson's arms to steady him and carry him to the brigs.*
"This will not stand! You will hear from my... superiors! You will come to apologize to me!"
You will be judged, the way you judge...
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Svensson.gif" border="0">

Arlynia

*gets the Gral'Chok to Halfdale*

"Here ya go."

Arlynia

T Hain

OFF: To further explain.. heimdal the previous owner/manager is played by someone who is very busy with work right now.. And there was a necessity to get this place posting again so I talked to the person who plays heimdal and I told them that I was going to have to replace him... And that if he comes back he can take a secondary waiter position or something.. But anyway its under new management/ownership....
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-THain.jpg" border="0">

T Hain

OFF: I think I am going to try and make more Base positions for the Station and I hope that people will sign up for the Base Positions...  And that will get more activity in the other areas I think... *shrugs*
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-THain.jpg" border="0">