• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

CO-Commodore T'Hain's Office

Started by T Hain, January 20, 2003, 05:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Azerkopf

OFF:also would you like me to cover for you in the marine division until everythings back to normal,Mr. Kareilia can take care of starphoenix, an i'll take care of the marines, so you can take care of what ever you have to do.
David K. Azerkopf
Rear Admiral-XO
Windsor Division

Ternok

OFF: You taking care of the Marine Division.
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Ternok.jpg" border="0">
"Loyalty brings victory. Victory is life." -- Jem'Hadar

mahGNUs

Commodore, I will start my security analysis of the
Starphoenix Planetary Base now. It would be good if construction of my office could be initiated.
From there, i could with more ease manage station security.

I realise the rather limited engineering resources we have at the moment, but, construction of station forcefeelds, etc radar capabilties and devices for personal security controll should be built within a not distant future.

In the first stage of the construction of our base, we are very vurnable. If it is ok with you, I will proceede to oversee the engineering of our base, and inform your staff of my precense.

(Edited by mahGNUs at 11:56 pm on Dec. 21, 2002)

Captain mah' GNUs
Tactical/Security Chief
Starphoenix Planetary Base - Dantor

T Hain

Im afraid at this time We do not know why we were attacked by the Pirates.  

But we do know where the bomb come from.  It seems the Borg have resorted to undercover "agents" so to speak.

You may find that strange or curious, but we are just as shocked as you may be.

http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-THain.jpg" border="0">

T Hain

Ah yes Greetings, I have heard of you coming.  Yes I authorize whatever you feel necessary, I will allow you to make the proper arrangements etc.  Now as far as your Rank and Assignment, Ah Yes Chief of the Science Department Here on starphoenix should suit you well.  I should say that would carry the rank of Captain.  

Anything else I can help you with today?

http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-THain.jpg" border="0">

Pierre Louis Assis

*salutes the admiral as he arrives with Ms. Ayala and mah' GNUs and then steps aside to the other side of the door, facing mah'GNUs*
Major Pierre Louis Assis
CSO- StarPhoenix Planetary Base
CO - USS Lattes

Matthias Cloud

OOC:the problem has been solved,yeahhhhhhh!!!!(finally)it worked matthias cloud,ekul387,its strange i remember logging in as that exact password and id. Im going to report to the lancelot, and start a posting frenzy! ;P
Matthias (Cloud) Grey
Lieutenant-U.S.S. Lancelot
Tactical/Security Cheif

Ryan Reynolds

Yes that sounds like a good idea.
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Ryan.jpg" border="0">

Richard Halfdale

Vice Admiral Rick Halfdale
Executive Officer
Division StarPhoenix

mahGNUs

*Looks at the Commodore for an answere.
Then hacks for a short while on his PADD and hands it over to T'Hain*
Commodore, this is abit what i have in mind. May I proceed?

The logical way of any attacker that might be present, is to strike now, when we are in our most critical stage, and have not yet set up proper defense.

(Edited by mahGNUs at 11:57 pm on Dec. 21, 2002)

(Edited by mahGNUs at 11:57 pm on Dec. 21, 2002)

(Edited by mahGNUs at 11:59 pm on Dec. 21, 2002)

(Edited by mahGNUs at 1:01 am on Dec. 22, 2002)

Captain mah' GNUs
Tactical/Security Chief
Starphoenix Planetary Base - Dantor

Marcet

Yes ofcourse we are of service, but are there any reasons for an assault on the freighter?

I Wish to be part of the Union

Pierre Louis Assis

*Smiles*
Thank you Commodore. It will be an honour serving with you and the crew, sir.

I will star by talking to the Operations Chief so we can arrange the construction of the Research Facility. I am aware that the USS Lancelot is away, returning to Starbase Avalon for supplies. Perhaps I should contact them so they can bring us what I need, sir.

Major Pierre Louis Assis
CSO- StarPhoenix Planetary Base
CO - USS Lattes

Nocturnus

*returns the salute* At Ease Captain.

Commodore Thain. Pleaseure to meet you again.

I"d like to introduce you to my fiance and personal assistant.

Mz Mirez.

"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Aaron Grey

OOC:what exactly is the uss lattes going to do? is it going to be like voyager? if not we shoul try,later on after the lattes is filled,build an exploration ship,for fun http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'>, and i could create a character to fill as captain ,xo,chief of science,medical,security,etc, whatever is needed.
Aaron Grey

Matthias Cloud

OFF:My other character,one of many,has posted in the cortez, but i'm just waiting to see what's happening, because it seems the whole starphoenix division has gone dead, eversince summer vacation started,the XO hasn't posted in awhile, and neither has some other crewmen of the cortez, i'm going to talk to thain,or at least try, and seem if we can't(you,i, and any one else, start our own mini-storyline, or some thing to do until the division gets back on course.if mr. sinclai, and the other crew don't arrive we might have some osition changes, maybe...., not sure exactly.(My Characters, Joshua Flintz, Jean Marque Allou, Aaron Grey, Matthias Cloud, David Azerkopf,and Sam Ringstone<----not yet assigned.)---Lucas Bailey
Matthias (Cloud) Grey
Lieutenant-U.S.S. Lancelot
Tactical/Security Cheif