• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Ready Room

Started by Alex Newberry, May 13, 2005, 01:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Newberry

OCC: Rear Admiral Alex Newberry is my second character but I got his transfer to Grey Wolf Division. SP will be going under new management soon and which I will be heading to SP for my reason. I am on D\Kennedy Station at the moment.

Alex Newberry

Andrew Yates

OCC: Chris you need to speak to Vorak about transfering the USS Reliance board to this board ok. Just a reminder. Oh and expect frequent visits from me ok just to check up and make sure your doing fine with command of this division.
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/1322/yatesprofile2ah.jpg" border="0">
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer
Member of the Starfleet Command

Alex Newberry

OCC: I know. I Chris Donvan there. I starting a small mission to get activity. You can jump in any time.

Aidiran Miller

I am still here, was just waiting for others...

Jennifer Hawkens

*jen walks into the new spiffy ready room and plops in a chair*

I thought I was the helmsmen eh ?......Yar can have navigation.........*snickers*........Well the base is being set up down on the planet and the supplies have been sorted...........

I wish I could see Mr Norton again *day dreams of mr JOHN NORTON!*......*then comes back to reality*

So what is going on ?..........

OOC* what mission is going on ?..........what small mission to get what ? jump started ? eh ?

Patrick Brown

INCOMING SUBSPACE MESSAGE
*Lt.Colonel Patrick Brown Appers on the screen*
==^==
Sir,
I have changed the course and should be arriveing at Dantor in 45 mins also we have the crew from the Uss Newyork on borad and for you information sir in all due respect before the Reliance droped out of Warp at the Romluan Base I was Promted to Lt.Colonel by Admiral Yates.We tried but we could'nt get Colonel Powell Back we still have minor repairs we still have two hull breches on decks 3 and 7 other then that we will be in full working Order.Reliance out==^==
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Alex Newberry

OCC: It not that bad. I have pervious Command experience. I just never been on a New Orleans class vessel before. I not sure if hes coming back yet. Will be watching.

Jennifer Hawkens

*Jennifer walks into the captains ready room and hands him a PADD requesting permission for a transfer to Task force Gamma.....*

Aidiran Miller

I used to be a 2nd of a div. but now i'm trying to jump start my division: grey Wolf ( excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=8389 )

Movack

OCC:  I appologize this message was intended for the CO of the USS Lotherian who is Admiral Alex Newberry.  I am just following orders from my CO in this mission, which he stated to contact the CO of the USS Lotherian and gather the information.   I thought I posted in the Ready room of the USS Lotherian not Starphoenix Base or Station.
Movack Kassara
LT      XO, Intel Section
Tyrus Station
Intelligence /  Security/ Spec Ops

http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-MKassara.gif" border="0">]

Alex Newberry

Alex walks into his new office aboard the USS Lothlorien.

OCC: I been assign as the Division 3rd in Command and CO of the USS Lothlorien

Chris Newberry

Salutes back.

Welcome Commander Miller.

(OCC: I don't know a lot to say at the moment.)

Movack

OFF: Not a problem, they are doing an interrogation of a member that use to be on your ship that was in the story line that they are doing.  I am suppose to come onboard and gather information.
Movack Kassara
LT      XO, Intel Section
Tyrus Station
Intelligence /  Security/ Spec Ops

http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-MKassara.gif" border="0">]

Andrew Yates

OCC: Chris, I lied lol the Reliance will be staying at Alpha. StarPheonix is currently too small to take on another ship right now. you can transfer the crew from the Reliance to this ship.
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/1322/yatesprofile2ah.jpg" border="0">
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer
Member of the Starfleet Command