• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Expansion Fleet : the book

Started by Vorak, July 29, 2003, 05:57:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vorak

We are considering to release a book of Expansion Fleet, in our online store.  This book would be an archive of the past missions in Expansion.

Thus, it would not be a book like a novel, but you will actually be able to read the missions of the ships as they were posted.
A very nice archive to read what happened in the past, or to look something up in particular.

The book would also contain information on alien species typical for Expansion: the Loxians, the Yzakians, ... And space phenomena: the nebula, the Dark Passage.

What the price of the book would be I can't say yet, but we would keep it as low as possible of course.
It would be for sale in our online store.

The missions itself would include:
- station Avalon
- USS Skytoucher
- USS Evolution
- USS Rivendell
- StarPhoenix base
- USS Lancelot
- USS Sphinx
(note: the OFF-game notices would be left out to make it easier for the reader to actually read the stories. Also, possible spelling mistakes would be fixed)

It would be a unicum to have, something not available in the stores, but exclusive in our online store!

But it will be quite some work, for me, to compile this. I would do it gladly, but only when I know there are people interested to buy this book.

So please, do me a favour and let me know if you're interested or not. Thanks http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

And also the missions of the SIV Dragon and USS Phoenix (Intel division).
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet