• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Constable's Office

Started by ESH, February 23, 2004, 09:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CharlesTucker

"Aye"

Walks to the armoury

(MAy i make a post for the armoury?)

http://mars.walagata.com/w/sirius000/0IDtucker.jpg" border="0">

ESH

*the ESH walks into the office. the lights and computer stations are offline*

Computer, activate all stations. And turn on the lights... It's a bit dark in here.. even for a hologram... *smirks*

*the lights are turned on and the stations go online. the computer then says*

Please input authorisation code

Provisory authorisation code Theta-93. Emergency Security Hologram to take the function of constable until further notice.

Authorization code confirmed. Access granted. Welcom Constable

*the ESH goes to his desk and sits, like a "film noir" detective*

Well, well.. I hope I see some action soon... And a lady in a pretty dress wouldn't be dreadfull...

Emergency Security Hologram

Event Horizon

*The cloud of energy was delighted.*
"Energy... energy! Growing stronger!"
"Want more energy!"
"Receiving energy from their weapons!!!"
"But want more!"
"Seek all energy now!!"
*Parts of the dark cloud start moving into a different shape, as if it is becoming a tornado, extending its tail at the power core of Starphoenix Station. In a matter of moments, it hits the building that houses the power core.*
"Energy in there! Need the energy!"
*As the cloud hits the building, a huge explosive sends large pieces of debris in all directions, crushing down on other buildings, setting them all on fire. The tail of the cloud penetrates into the ruins of the building, seeking the energy source, and starts feeding from it. One by one, the lights and all systems go down in the different buildings on the station...*

John Bostic

*After Bostic puts his case on the table, he puts his crickit class phaser in his belt holder and leaves the office.*
CO of Security on Starphoenix

9 of 11

Commodore Bostic, commodore? Can I help in any way?
You are the Cancer, I am the cure

John Bostic

*Bostic enters the room and walks to his desk.*

"Im Chief security officer Bostic, can I help you."

OFF: Rag Tag, I would love to see you do better on your
       first mission.

Event Horizon

"Energy...receiving lots of energy!.."
"Gallifreyans are trying to fight us....But we have lots of energy.."
"They are becoming weaker...we must overwhelm them..we shall oppose them.."
*Then the storm on Dantor increases and several buildings of the Starphoenix base collaps by the power of nature.
"..We still need energy...Dantor is almost depleted...to oppose the Gallifreyans we need more energy..."
"..Searching...Searching...Energy coming to us...ships are entering this part of space..."
At that moment the energycloud in space went away from planet Dantor and set course for the incoming vessels.

John Bostic

"Thank you ESH If your not busy Iwould be gretful if you would check out are new brig, perhaps test the newly designed force feilds."

Event Horizon

*The walls shake, as the top of the tower of the building in which this room is located, explodes and catches fire. A loud rumbling can be heard outside, when huge pieces of debris crash on other nearby buildings and streets. All the window shows, is pure darkness...*

ESH

"Ah yes definately right away sir"

ESH heads off to the Brig room

Emergency Security Hologram

John Bostic

"Very good Tucker , you should find the newly designed photone rifles i  the main weapons locket now if you will excuse me im needed in the brig."

John Bostic

*Commodore Bostic enters the new office and walks to the desk*

"Greattings , Im Commodore Bostic the new co of security, I look forward to working with you.If you dont mind ill take control of the security codes now."

(Edited by John Bostic at 9:18 pm on Dec. 15, 2003)

Event Horizon

*The darkness that the energy cloud casts over the base, seems to keep growing stronger and more intense, as the Na'jigat feeds from the station's energy source almost first hand through the water. But then suddenly... there is a momentary faltering, and for a moment the cloud looks like a sky of thunderstorm clouds that are beginning to clear just a little, and leaving just one ray of the sun through... some bright white light appears to be shine through the vast darkness of the energy cloud, so bright and clear that it does not seem to come from the Na'jigat cloud itself, and neither can be undone by the Na'jigat... The bright ray of light grows slightly wider and stronger, shining brightly upon one of the buildings of Starphoenix Base... even so strong that the light almost seems to easily go THROUGH the thick walls of the building, making it look a bit brighter in its surrounding darkness... and then gently, the light fades away again... The Na'jigat cloud seems to become restless, and even more eager to feed itself from the energy as fast and as much as it can...*

John Bostic

"Welcome to the station Mr.Tucker, please feel free to, look around, Im busy in the brig dealing with a situation.
Your orders are to command security team beta, you and your team wil be in charge of our guests safety, once your ready you can report to the brig and please make sure all your team members are armed."

John Bostic

OCC:im on the ops deck right now but if you want to help please feel free to post more security teams.