• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 5: Running Supplies and helping rebuld DS12

Started by Jeremy Sullivan, December 14, 2003, 11:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morga Harf

Begins a search for the two missing Phasers, Looks in every place he can think of. Lastly I look in the replicator nitche and at that point I find them. Captain Whoever it was my have been aiming to kill everyone on the ship as they used the replicator next time.

Enlists Lt Cmdr Nasmith help in removing the weapons from the replicators power systems.

It may also have been a plot to kill the next crew.

(Edited by Morga Harf at 10:22 am on Mar. 1, 2004)

Lieutenant Commander Morga Harf
USS Evolution.
First Officer.

Morga Harf

I am spending time between the station security and ship security the holosuite and the Restraunt they serve good Klingon food there.

Off also does that qualify as not knowing?

USS Evolution.
First Officer.

TomNasmith

(I'm a little confused...is the Lancelot still where I stay? or are we all moving to the Lothlorien? : / )
U.S.S. Windsor - Acting XO
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Nasmith.jpg" border="0">

Will Myers

Will walked onto the, compared to the Sphinx, cluttered Lancelot.

"S**t."

Ternok: "Sir?"

Will looked at his Jem'Hadar Sec Chief, alittle worriedly.

"Nothing. Do you miss your old position Cmdr?"

Ternok: "Slightly I guess. I'm obviously not going to fight as much as I would on the Cortez, which is a pain Sir."

Will: "I understand, carry on."

(Edited by Will Myers at 11:37 pm on Dec. 13, 2003)

Commander Will Myers
Executive Officer, USS Lancelot
StarPhoenix Division

Frank Dixion

"I was not imformed about my  rank." "That was the reason for not wearing the proper uniform." " I will
obtain the proper pips right away sir!"  
Frank Dixion Lieutenant
USS Lancelot-NCC 93001
Tactial Officer

Jeremy Sullivan

OFF: Go for it lol, just make sure you are not like making a super tank outta the ship i mean if you know what i mean http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'>

=^= Admiral Sullivan to Captain Sutter =^=

You will wait in orbit for the U.S.S. Hurricane to arrive unless otherwise told.  Thank You.

=^= Admiral Out =^=

Genas Collins

*Arives on the bridge* "Captian I am ur new Ops officer reporting for duty sir"
Flight Officer Genas Collins
Alpha Sqaudron USS New Orleans Fight Wing

Frank Dixion

Frank Dixion Lieutenant
USS Lancelot-NCC 93001
Tactial Officer

Jeremy Sullivan

OFF: Frank I got your information for your ID card from Mr. Sutter.. I can't remember did you send a pic along with your email?  If not I will need u to send one to mailto:force@direcway.com">force@direcway.com if you have then I will probably hae your ID Card made for you within the week.. I will post the link and instructions on what to do with the link after I have it created...

Will Myers

"Thank you Ensign."

"Should I lead the away team Captain?"

Commander Will Myers
StarPhoenix Division

Will Myers

=/\=Your more than welcome to join us Sir.=/\=
Commander Will Myers
StarPhoenix Division

Morga Harf

Growls at the Major, Offers sturn warning that that it is not a good idea to slap Klingons. Then begrudingling says sir I will rectify that problem as soon as possible
USS Evolution.
First Officer.

Morga Harf

off Wonder where everyone is as friday was three days ago and I was still the last to post.
USS Evolution.
First Officer.

Morga Harf

Off Hey Dixion, We Know all your Signiture info from the stuff that is beside your message.
USS Evolution.
First Officer.

Morga Harf

OFF to the people that haven't done it yet, The Admiral has set a roll call for our ship so that he can update the ships company on the home page.
USS Evolution.
First Officer.