• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Operations Control

Started by Vincent Garhart, January 09, 2006, 04:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobson looked curiously to Nesbitt after speaking with Madison.
"So a lost admiral? Was he kidnapped, or did he just go on a leave without letting somebody know? It sounds like a curious situation. Perhaps a better question: Is there a person here who knows what is going on?".

"Its good for some of the department heads to get on board and check thier facilities. There is no telling how long it might take for the ship to be ready for its beginning. We're still awaiting much of the crew to arrive".

"That seems to be a good cause for looking into. No rushing around with the odd things that have taken place. Our sheilds should remain up. Keep the on-station activities off of lockdown, we can keep people off the station with the sheilds just as well. In the meantime, we need to try and get around whatever does not add up. Ships kidnapping Admirals do not come out of the blue. This has been planned...and that would point to more than what we think is out there".
He left his postion next to the main screen and went to the science station.
"Have we ran all of the scans we possibily could?".

mwnesbitt90

=^= This is COmmodore Nesbitt be advised this station is under my jurisdiction, i need engineering teams 4-7 up in ops now also our engineer is by me given the power to do as he sees fit with this stations refit, now i need security teams to ops to oversee the proper security measures are taken from now on. Nesbitt out=^= Alright lets get this place together i am giving you all 4 days to get the power up and weapons and all other systems up and running!! I am having 100 security officers report to enginering for repair assignments.
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

Vincent Garhart

"Andros, we are starfleet officers and we swore an oath to protect federation space as well.  So here is what I propose.  
Your fleet moves off on an intercept course with them and you battle away from this station. We are still repairing from the last time.  
I would also ask for a few of your fighters to stay behind and build some of those weapons platforms just in case you need to fall back here we CAN do something to help"

Andros, trust me.  I need to protect my people the best I can.
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

"Computer, disengage the bloody lockdown and keep it that way!".
He wheeled around from the internal sensor readings he was viewing quickly.
"This situation is getting far to hectic Admiral Garhart, if I may, I would like to take command of the investigation if we have a benedict security chief on our hands. It is ridiculous".

"You are mad, Mr. Nesbitt. Mutiny is punishable by severe court marshall. I suggest you reconsider your place".

Dominic Hobson

He nodded to the veteran science officer.
"I would be very glad to have a hand in there sir. I'm sure we will encounter plenty to keep me busy, the better the equipment, the more I can do".
http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/7418/cohoshorezo8.jpg" border="0">
Dominic 'Dom' Hobson
Science Officer
Space Station Avalon

Vincent Garhart

Ensign:  I can't tell sir,  it looks like there are human lifesigns but there is just something that doesn't make sense.
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Hobson coughed rather loudly, and spoke to Nesbitt with a distinct annoyance.
"A question from me. Perhaps for Admiral Ransom, but I will state it anyway. Is it felt that I am not competent enough to manage this station as I was assigned? A small thing, but I would very much like an answer. It is a very distressing thing to see take place when I am here".

OOC: If there is anything more than italics to change it, color or underline. I knew you all were talking by mind but it didn't stand out in that post.
-----
He watched Andros as if he were an interesting spec on the viewscreen.
"In other words, we need you? We are caught in the middle of a mess now. This entire thing is shifting to where we must have you here. We are being forced slowly to cave in untill nothing can take it away, or as you put it there, we will die. Protect the station as you promised, if I may, I would like to speak with Admiral Ransom in private".

Valen StarChaser

Yes sir, I will try to find whats going on Immediately, Oh and theres about 20 people in sickbay sick, Some has been worse then others.

*then Valen leaves to the infirmory*

James Madison

Madison put his hand on Nesbits shoulder.

"Now see here Mr. Nesbit. If you want to avoid a court marshal for mutiny you will do as your told."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/dougherty_matthew.jpg" border="0">
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

Weasly Cook

Commander Cook only nods his head, "And only yesterday was I part of Voyage fleet... taking my Officer training tests."

Cook then turns around to face Ensign Hobson. "Well, why don't you help me upgrade the Science Department, after all, you will be heading up that section of the ship, so one should know what the ship can do in the field that you are working on, what do you say?" Cook was smiling excited at the prospect of upgrading the ship so it could better able handle any space anomolies or what ever else the ship might encounter out their in the black void of space.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Hobson listened intently to the message and the officer.
"..Neither Cardassian nor Romulan..Engage a tractor beam, scan the ship for human lifeforms. I want to know if there is even a human on that ship. If you cannot read past any sort of thier shields, respond saying so. Nobody gets the chance to step foot on this station without identification, and good identification at that".