• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

CAMELOT - The Medieval Store

Started by Enoch, January 03, 2004, 09:20:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilque

Thanks you so much, How much is it?
Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

Vonter Nek Gente

"Nothing else at the moment thanks but im sure i will think of something later. See you later mate"
*Walks out*
Dr Vonter Nek Gente [Fleet Captain] Chief Medical Officer on Space Station Avalon

Enoch

"Aye, lad, I did send out a help wanted sign to Earth, but nobody had responded for so long, I no longer hoped anyone would. Ye'r more then welcome, of course! So tell me, what brings you to this distant corner of the galaxy?"
Enoch, Camelot Medieval Store
Drop by, you may find something you never knew you wanted, and remember... if we don't have it, surely we can find someone who does!
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Enoch.jpg" border="0">

Martin

Thats alright with me, maybe Irish, they seem to always know what they want.

Martin

Yes let's go seige their establisment
Martin called out with a laugh at an old termology he was using.

Martin

"right sir," Martin said in his thick scottish accent and removed the lid of the first container, showing a clutter of sword that a trained eye would tell that they were modeled after the seventeenth century earth. "So, a good haul no?" He then removes the second container of three and it held wooden viking shields and helments. "I have a good friend on earth, he and I meet half way between, that's why it took that long, both way trip." He then smiled and only shook his head, "You may open the third container if  you want, I think you might like it."

OOC:// you diecied what's in the thrid container okay?

Enoch

*Enoch picks up one of the sword.*
"This one is clearly modelled after the British swords of the Stuart period, probably James the First, it's got something Scottish to it."
*Then he sees the third container.*
"Let's have a look at what you've got in here!"
*He opens the container, and finds several antique objects, such as remains of ancient Greek, Celtic and Roman swords, knives, axes, coins and rings, but then he finds some old paperwork under it.*
"That looks strange... I don't think I've seen this before."
*He takes out the papers.*
"This is no ordinary paper, this is old papyrus dating from the Classic Era. It seems to be a text, in ancient Latin, and some maps..."
*He looks at Martin.*
"I've never seen this before. If this is truly genuine, you have obtained something here that could be of immense value! Where does this come from?"
Drop by, you may find something you never knew you wanted, and remember... if we don't have it, surely we can find someone who does!

Enoch

Ahh a Roman sword... what about this one *takes one out of a dark corner where it was apparently hidden* one that is not supposed to be sold normally... because it's actually cut sharp and balanced, ready to be used in battle... heavy enough, but not too heavy so you can still handle it lightly and wield it perfectly... a sword used in the legions conquering Europe, centuriese ago...

Hermes

*Suddenly a computer voice spoke*

"Miss kelly, I see that you are not happy with the absence of Mr Enoch. Shall I make a not of it, so he will be able to read and comment on it when he returns? Or maybe I can assist you in this shop?"

Hardware Extended Remote Multi-functional Embedded System
Information is useful to manage tasks. Please, clarify your demands.
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hermes.gif" border="0">

Leonid Pushkin

Because of what happened on 11 September 376 years ago to the WTC Knight Enterprises members will dress in total black clothing and no flags of any kind will be displayed
Any member must agree to this rules because of respect and honor of Knight Enterprises!
Zukovsky: Can't you just say "hello" like a normal person?

Enoch

*receives the bard and hands over the item*

"Fare thee well," he says.

Leonid Pushkin

Celtic, crosse please i like that!
Zukovsky: Can't you just say "hello" like a normal person?

Enoch

"Ohhh, an article on me and my store?  I'm most... honoured.  More promotion for my store perhaps! I like that!
And... of course, welcome to Camelot, if we don't have it, then we can find... uh I already said that...  ok well,  here's a chair, feel free to sit down and take notes on what you like, or have a look around, there's alot to see.

I need to help that customer over there for a moment, and then I'll be right back and you can ask the questions you like."

*goes over to the other customer, the man that is standing in the store*

"Welcome to Camelot, the Medieval Store.  You can find everything you're looking for here, and if we don't have it, then surely we can find someone who does.  So how can I help you, sir?"

Kor

Kor walks into the Medieval Store and beings to look around at all the different kinds of swords and various other objects

(Edited by Kor at 4:57 am on May 9, 2003)

Dathon

Dathon entered the store.

'Hallo, I'm looking for something special for my new office - do you perhaps also sell andorian lucky charms or something like that?'