• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Prepare the Admirals table.

Started by Julian, March 07, 2003, 04:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vorak

"A fabricated virus to weaken the Federation... a planned attack. Most unusual. And it is possible that this is planned by the Borg. Most interesting.  I believe this requires deeper investigation, perhaps it will be good to bring this to the attention of my Intelligence division."
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

"Mr. Tomas Goransson, hereby I pronounce, witnessed by admiral Nocturnus here, that you are now promoted to the rank of captain. Congratulations, captain Goransson, and may you bear this title worthly.

Mr. Nocturnus, please hand over the extra pin for his uniform to state his rank as captain."

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

manfred

Flag Admiral Vorak, Fleet Admiral Nocturnus, It's a pleasure seing you both again.

Captain Goransson, congratulations to you're promotion.

Admiral Montrell *nods*

I'm going to make some final preperations for my bosses arrival..

*Raises a glass of wine at Goransson and swiftly empties the glass..*

*Nods in repect to all the admirals and leaves the room*

OFF: I'm going to b off onna little trip to Island, I'm back the 18th.

Montrell

*Grins at the words of Nocturnus*
   "Yes indeed"
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-montrell.jpg" border="0">

Johnny Goransson

And do you think I am afraid of YOU!? *rolls eyes even more*

I was serving drinks before you were learning to walk! So dont come her and be sarcastic with me! I am just a old man waiting to die, but let me spend the time waiting on MY way! Ok?

Nocturnus

Ayala would u be able to pack and meet me in teh launch bay in exactly 6 hours. e are on our way to starphoenix.
"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Ayala Mirez

You're very welcome sir http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
Ayala Mirez
Bartender
Let your life flow free.

Montrell

=A= Montrell to Nocturnus =A=
             "I will be there ASAP Admiral."

=A= Montrell out =A=

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-montrell.jpg" border="0">

manfred

*Takes a quick drag*

Well, frankly.. I don't have a clue..
Should arrive any time now, but ya never know when it comes to Winterspoon.. *grins*

*Turns his head*

"Barmaid!
Could I have a ice cold beer please."

Now.. what was I sayin' yea.. Winterspoon.. mm.. that reminds me.. I heard someone talkin'.. bout Shadowfleet is under attack.. seems thier admiral managed to get past scramblers n transmit a message to both StartFleet and Starphoenix.. maybe others.. callin' for help. *grins and looks around* weird..

Vorak

"This is most disturbing. I am prepared to assign the doctors of this station, who are most qualified, to aid in curing Mr. Winterspoon. In the meantime, I look forward to meet Ms. Winterspoon to continue the negotiations."
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Tomas Goransson

In the simulator or i reality, Admiral?
http://www.expansionfleet.com/starfleet/images/ID-tomas.jpg" border="0">

Johnny Goransson

Take it easy girl! The boy are about to get promoted and I think he still is a bit pissed on something.

*Turns to Tomas*

Well well, do u remember thyat time your mother said that you never would succed in Star fleet?

*Tomas* I though that was you..

*Johnny* Whatever. I just meant that I knew you would be something. Even if your fianceé seems a bit mad at you from time to time...

Tomas Goransson

DAD! SHAKI! Get a room for Gods sake!

Ok, honey, I am terribly sorry for not even sending you a message on this mission. But the captain just kinda left with no explenation, leaving the command to me. And like that wasn´t enough, some dumb-bastard sabotaged our engines, and almost made a new species declare war upon the federation. I knopw that it dont help, but I could not actually find time to send anything to you. I know you are mad at me, but I have this admiral that always seem to be flirting with you, and I got my wierd familly and I got the ship and then I got you again. I am kust human, no Q. I pro ise, I will try to get more time for you.

Dad; Just go and sit there at the bar, will you?

http://www.expansionfleet.com/starfleet/images/ID-tomas.jpg" border="0">

Nocturnus

hmm Vorak.. are you sure you picked the right person to be captain? he seems very shallow :0 and weak.

but then.. most men would shake at Shakiras wrath

*ducks quickly*

"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Ayala Mirez

Of course I can Admiral *smiles* so i shall see you then?
Ayala Mirez
Bartender
Let your life flow free.