• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Security Training Course

Started by Simon Rajnus, February 22, 2007, 01:23:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lpeters

"Transporter is ready for your command. I have a lock on the first and the destination co-ordinates are approxmately 40km ahead of our ship, sir."

OOC: I won't be able to post tomorrow so post me in anywhere that isn't too important.
Luke Peters
Ensign
Security Officer
USS Rivendell

lpeters

"Shall I beam them further away from the ship sir?"
Luke Peters
Ensign
Security Officer
USS Rivendell

Quinn

Quinn gripped the edge of his chair a bed harder.
He leaned foward and exaimed the view screen, he paused for a second.

"Fire"
"Sorry Admiral, thought you died,"

Garrisson Grey

<Bridge>

"So what do we do next?"

Steven Black

The freighter is mildly damaged. Their shields and propulsion systems aren't operational. There's not alot of activity over there, Captain.
Ensign Steven Black

Bran Tragare

OOC: 214 times the speed of light , 230 billion kph roughly 143 mph

"captain nearing avalon station, droping out of warp and engageing impulse engines now"
Ship: U.S.S Rivendell
Name: Bran Tragare
Position: Tactical

Simon Rajnus

OOC**Sorry for not posting sooner, my LOA went from a LOA to a headache cuz my DSL wouldnt connect or it didnt recognize something or some such.  But im back for now http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>.

IC**

<Bridge>

"Well Grey, you should always be cautious.  Even when its a dire emergency, get information first before acting upon it.  Information is key to anything unless your an experience, Captain.  Though most people despite rank will still be cautious."

"Now, when we get back, everyone can get some R&R for a day and report back to the holodeck, is that understood?"

"If so, Mr Bran, would you be so kind as to dock the Lhasa."
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Quinn

"The cordinates vary according to the bearings and mark. Mark is the evalution, or up and down, which Bearing is the turns- right and left. Both are used in degrees from zero, straight ahead with no turns or evalution, to 360." Quinn said a bit grudgly.

"And since the degrees only go to 360; mark 704 would be beyond 360, In other words it would be Mark 344."
"Sorry Admiral, thought you died,"

Steven Black

*The console in front of him beeps*

Level 5 Diagnostic complete, sir. All systems operational.
Ensign Steven Black

lpeters

Peters activated the tractor beam and brought the Lhasa to a full stop. He stood up and walked into the transporter room to await the casualties.

"Sir, we are at a full stop and the other ship is in tow. If you wish I can set the ship on auto-pilot to return to the nearest starbase giving us more medical possibilities. Also we could even send a message to command and they maybe able to dispatch a nearby medical ship to help us." He said.
Luke Peters
Ensign
Security Officer
USS Rivendell

Steven Black

*Black is trying to locate a non-resposive Quinn when his scans are blocked by the distressed ship*

Damn it Quinn, where are you?

*He tries the commlink again*

=/\=Black to Quinn. Respond. =/\=
Ensign Steven Black

lpeters

"Hmm, lovely. Okay, only one of us needs to go to the bridge to set the scanners do we not? The rest of us could go straight to the Transporter Room." Peters suggested.
Luke Peters
Ensign
Security Officer
USS Rivendell

Garrisson Grey

<Transporterroom>

"Okay Peters, on my mark you beam them into open space one by one.", he said to Peters.

"Grey to bridge. On my mark Peters is going to beam the corpses into open space one by one. Black you will hit them with the phasers. Quinn, do you have any opinions about that? Captain do you have any objections or do you think it's a reasonable plan?"

lpeters

"Sir. The first corpse has completely re-materialised and I am now preparing to transport the second, on your mark."
Luke Peters
Ensign
Security Officer
USS Rivendell

Simon Rajnus

OOC**Keep off the math please.  Alot of us dont understand the math, we just preffer to RP.  We dont care about the math or the facts of certain things.

IC**

"Good, all stop and im waiting for my answers."
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">