• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Holodeck

Started by Simon Rajnus, November 10, 2006, 06:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wilcootten

By now vox was getting realy pissed. He looked around and saw an alien weapon hanging on the wall. Hold the power cell he said to Garrisson. He picked up the weapon and started to fire at the creatures. This weapon was much more effective than the starfleet rifles because now the creatures were screaming in a horrible way. After a few seconds Peters was to free him himself. Vox give the weapon to Garrisson while holding the power cell again. Shoot evrything what is not human. Vox said to Garrisson. We must get moving. * They walked into the turbolift*
All hell's breaking loose

wilcootten

What are you...Vulcan? *Vox thought* Keep you'r logics too yourself and stop jogging and start running *Vox mumbled* If the gravity drops more we won't have to run...By then we can fly a 50 mile run!!

Quinn

"No your not," Quinn muttered as he walked in right that momment.
"Sorry Admiral, thought you died,"

Garrisson Grey

The doors to the holodeck open and Garrisson Grey enters.
He walks over to the captains desk and stops in front of it.

"Cadet Grey reporting for duty, sir."

Lois

"Aye sir, lining up torpedoes," He said, pressing into the control panel.

He glanced up at the women, what was her name? Oh well, it dosen't matter right n-.

The starship shook violently, cutting off his thoughts, "Sir, they hit our torpedoe launchers, they arn't responding!"
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/JulieSanders/MarkLoisStarfleetBeta.jpg" border="0">

Richard Brown

"oh it was Intresting, They Needed an Experenced Secuity Officer to Manage the Riot."

"The Riot was Caused by a Group of Drunken Klingons then a Group of Cardassions so all Hell Broke Loose"

"After, I ratfied the Siuation by Using the Secuitey Teams we had back on the Mannon and we stoped the Riot with not much Heavy Dammage to the Station"

"After that I found out that Iam Currently in Limbo with No Posting"
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

Tyras

Well as a Security officer you're looking out for the savety of others, so me as a Klingon I prefer Security, sir.

Simon Rajnus

*The Holodeck shut down as the simulation disappeared*

<Over the comm Simon's voice could be heard>

"Tell me what you did wrong and what could you have done better?"
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Richard Brown

*Richard shook his Head*

Cadet Lois, you best explain to mr Swift as the Capitan is  patient so much  then you better Watch out also if you are in Battle with an not to friendly  Force  then he says those Comments he could be thrown into the Brig.

also, I think you will be a good Cheif Tatical Officer and always Remember the Captain is your in your Care and it is your Job to Protect him.

if you Excuse me I got to find were Iam going good Day, Cadet
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

Simon Rajnus

<Looking up from the Desk filled PADD's>

"What now, Cadet?.  I never joke, I told you to report to Hobsons office, whats unclear about that?" he said as he handed a PADD to his helper who was also an Ensign and took the PADD to its destination.
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Kyle_Galli

~On Padd~
World War II
By Cadet Kyle Galli

I beleive that World War two was started by the German invasion of Poland. When they did this, many country's like France and England declared war on the Germans. In doing so this started a war that would cost the lives of 3% of the worlds poulation.

While the German invasion of Poland may have started WWII the Japanese also contributed to this war. For one thing they attacked the United States at Pearl Habor (Hawaii). The  Japanese also invaded of China. With this ment that the allies had to revise there tactics. In doing so they defeated the japanese in many battles.

The Soviet Union also played a role in this war. For one thing they joined forces with the Germans in there invasion of Poland. The Germans also had a war with the Finland. But that war ended with a peace treaty. Also with this war Russia was expelled from the leagues of Nations. But in the end the Germans turned on the Soviets and did a surprise attack on them.

From this war I beleive that we can learn many things. For one thing I beleive that this war was fought over something so small and quiet frankly stupid. The Germans began an inialation of the Jews and Romas. For this reason I beleive that this war was something that could have ben avoided.

This war started to decline when the Russians began an invasion of Germany. They made it 160 Kilos into German territory about 60 Kilos from Berlin. Then at the Yalta conference Roosevelt, Churchill, and Starlin made and agreement that In april they would have a conference to create the United Nations, Poland would have Free elections, and the Soviet Union was to attack Japan within three months of Germany's surrender. After this conference Italy slowly fell. When it fell the Germans surrendered and the second world war was over.
~Done~
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f132/Startrekdude1992/betazoid22.jpg" border="0">
Cadet Kyle Galli

Garrisson Grey

"As I recall" Garrisson says between firing two more times, "there are 5 levels of security. Level one is for everyone including civilians, level 2 for all starfleet personnel, level 3 is for Lieutenant Junior Grade, Lieutenant and higher ranks, level 4 is for Lieutenant Commander, Commander, Captain and Admiral and level 5 is for Admirals only."

Garrisson stops firing and thinks. After a few seconds he says: "I would aim for the drive and try to destroy it, so they won't move anywhere."

Garrisson Grey

"I think after we managed to repell their first attack wave, we should have gone to warp."

wilcootten

The cadets entered the engineering room and closed the door. Vox looked arround and saw a Computer Panel. He opened it and there it was...The power cell. Vox pulled it out and the ship emidiately started to loose power. FINALLY something went as planned, he thought!

Garrisson Grey

"Alright, I guess your in charge now."