• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Operations

Started by Vincent Garhart, January 18, 2006, 02:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weasly Cook

OOC:// it does? Thanks... Still getting use to the station.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

William Richerd

Richerd stepped through and smiled, "It is in that room over there." Richerd points to a set of double doors, "It is a piece obtained by the EMH, usefull bugger sometimes, had to activate him remotely, he has about five blood samples and some tissue samples.... I'm afraid he will still collect the samples, a computer glich is having him repeat the operation over and over, so you will most likely have almost unlimited amout of samples.... but let's get to work, I'll help where I can." Richerd then points to his men to stand guard outside the office, he was a tad nervous, for they were a deck below the infected deck and he was a tad worried, he didn't know just what they would do when they realized that they were trapped.
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">
The security of this organization is number one

Valen StarChaser

"Oh no no no no no, Borgs use Nanobots to take over bodies, these Microbots are more basic a child could have made them.  Yup, these arent like nanobots, you seem Richerd the difference between Nanobots and micro bots is that nano bots are WAY! smarter, they learn to adapt to certian conditions, microbots are more basic and you have to program each bot with a single purpose they dont know how to learn and evolve.  Each microbot has a singular purpose, I think these microbots that are attacking the dead tissue is trying to scare us, which whoever made these things did a good job of oh yes!.  But I assure you there not Borg related.  Not these anyways."

Valen StarChaser

"Oooooo.  Almost but I dont think its going to be that easy, you see the queen ant seems to be sending signals to her other lil workers, to cause problems on your station, we can take out the ones thats controlling the bodies I THINK!, Not sure tho, but I think we could but it wont solve the problem with these lil buggers all over the station tho." Valen said almost excitedly.

Vincent Garhart

Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Among the sounding of Alert, an echoing message came on comm.
 =A= Commander Cook, to Ops =A=

Valen StarChaser

"EMH activate and hand me those samples."

*Valen takes the samples and starts to run scans on them*

"Oh Richerd hand me that tricorder over there, I think its a science one." He stuttered.

William Richerd

William shutters, "YOu mean something like the Borg? Only they are assimulating dead bodies? That sounds a tad bit scary... but what do we do to combate that? I don't know but I fear that the brass may just try something with fixing this problem... I am just scared that this will esculate into something worse then it is now... so... what will they do? Build new things?" Richerd then smirks... "You said that this is like a bunch of ants? So... take out the Queen and the rest should fall into chaos, so... can you tell where the Queen is of this bunch? Or is their some type of fail safe that promotes and new queen if the old one gets killed or destroyed?" Richerd didn't show it, but he was a tad lost with all this new information.
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">

William Richerd

Richerd blinked... "okay.... so, your saying that we can reprogram our phase rifles to deactivate these things? If that is so... can we begin to work now? I mean, I do want to get this over with... I mean, this station is a tad crazy at the moment, I think I could be called to another section of the station at any moment... I just hope we won't have to do anything drastic... but a machine to help break down things... now is responsable for making these things walking dead?"

Weasly Cook

Cook enters and begins to tour the new area, smiling at how foolish he was, he took a left turn instead of a right turn. But now... now he was in a place he could understand.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

A message came to the science chief.
=A= Commander Cook: Can you meet me in the subspace telliscope room shortly commander? I think now is a perfect time to begin work on what I brought up in the pub =A=

Valen StarChaser

*looks threw a microscope and figgets a little bit*

"Well, I think I know whats going on now.  It seems that there bodies have been taken over, but I think its also infected the majority of the systems.  It started with the Gel packs, and now whatever was in the gel packs found its way into the stations systems.  It may be the reason why everything is going hay wire." Simon said with a lil more reassurence in his voice.

"It would also explain why those people are walking, they have micro bots in there systems that has taken over there motor control.  But they are dead for real, but these micro bots makes them alive in a manner of speaking.  Ummmmm, maybe you would understand nanobots a bit more?, but nano bots are a tad smarter then micro bots.  In this one peice of flesh I count over a half a million of them alone.  I think they survive on dead tissue or they will adapt to metal substances, I dont think they will go after live tissue, which I think is the safe part of this whole situation.  These Micro bots seem to have there own programming, there like a colony of ants, theres a queen ant, then theres a caste of worker ants, and a caste of soldier ants, I think we are dealing with a case of Ants, but there micro bots." Simon said rather assured with himself.

OOC**Hows that for imagination http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

Valen StarChaser

*upon further study*

"Well, it seems these particular micro bots were built *chuckles* as a waste disposal unit, There kinda a crude way to break down materials.  But it seems they have another purpose and thats to eat away at dead bodies entirely but something must have made them malfunction because they were eating the dead bodies but they instead took over the body.  Maybe a Modified EMP field surrounding the entire station may knock out these particular micro bots.  But at the same time it would leave the station defenseless, Perhaps a death squad who has a modified compression phaser rifles that is set on wide dispersal EMP mode.  Sorta like Creating a net but its the kind of net that disables them.  I dont know if it would work, they may have other hidden abilities to where they will reactivate the dead body again im not sure beyond that."

OOC**NOW! theres another imagination, I actually had to THINK! for once http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

Valen StarChaser

"Oh yes, I think I can do that, but lets take care of the dead bodies, lets hope they didnt figure out how to work my experiment in the labs, or this will be a very! bad day for EVERYONE!.  You see I was working on a way to figure out what was going on with the station lately and well.  I was working on a project that could be very volitile. *chuckles* Lets go and see what can be done yes yes."

William Richerd

"Oh my... that is indeed bad, let's get going now." Richerd then nods his head to his team who was stationed inside the lab who then signaled to those stationed in the hallway, and they all went out and headed back to the sealed deck, Richerd talking to the Doctor on the way up as to what they should do when they encountered the dead bodies agian.