• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Dr. Bailey's Office

Started by lucasbailey, January 08, 2006, 06:04:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucasbailey

*looks up at Mr. Garhart and stand to shake garharts hand*

"There is indeed a few things; if it is possible. I would need access to the entire division roster, and i would ask that I be given access to the station's science facilities as the study of the mind is more than just mere interviews."

*Turning to mr. Nesbitt; Bailey looked at him over his half moon spectacals with a piercing and examining gaze*

"Yes.....of course. First of all, I ask that you call me Doctor. Now, please go through that door and lay on the couch, I will be in momentarly."

*Nesbitt Leaves*

*Sighs*

"He'll be a handful that one."

*He frowned for a second then turned and addressed mr. Garhart*

"Your appointment is at 1300 hours tomarrow*
Admiral (Dr.) Lucas Bailey (Retired)

mwnesbitt90

well i'm ready lets get this over
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

lucasbailey

*furrows eyebrows*

"Hmmm, would you go into more detail..."

OFF: Quick question: Are you just going with this sl as to twist things? Or do you happen to be gay? Just wondering.

lucasbailey

OFF: Uh oh, I'm worried. *runs and hides*

Vincent Garhart

Well Dr. Bailey, I was raised by very loving parents who took care of me.  My father was a cousler on a starship that was lost in wolf 359.  After he was killed my mother finished raising me.
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Vincent Garhart

"My mom is great.  She served for a while in the federation ambassador core and then retired back home.  She always took care of me."
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

lucasbailey

*Bows head, thinking*
*He suddenly flashes back to the day he met his wife, over 65 years ago. It was on earth, at the beginning of thei star fleet training. He had been a lad of only 20. She 19. her long black hair was like obsidian. Her olive complextion was radiant in the sunlight, and her eyes were the most spectacular shade of green. They had both specialized in Science, more specifically Bioengineering. Whenever she was around, he would suddenly forget where he was and zeroin on her. She was true beauty in his mind. (Sighs) But that was 65 years ago, and he had last seen her little more than a month ago. When Vanguard was destroyed. She had arrived just when the station was exploding and had saved lives. She had extracted Bailey from the wreckage on the planet. She had nursed him back to full health, and left him on Avalon station. He never got to say a word to her. One thing he always found peculiar, was the fact that she always remained youthful in appearnce, as if she was 19 again. Most peculiar.*
*Suddenly looks up, startled out of his flashback*
"I apologize, proceed."

lucasbailey

*Furrows brow*

"Yes, so i hear."

*Access a file in his padd and reads it*

"Tell me...what is  your personality like?"

lucasbailey

OFF: D'oh! Been busy with getting ready for mid terms....again! :S   Ok....one person at a time

"Mr. Gordon, what did you need?"

Frank Gordon

Gordon sits down a  padd in one hand for recording.

"To ask you questions. In your opinion what is the mind state of Admiral Ransom, and Admiral Garhart? Would you say their decisions to make preemptive contact to be because of mental difficulties? For the sake of this investigation i require all record to officers sessions with you. I will need them for Admiral Ransoms."
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/1ID-Gordon.jpg" border="0">

lucasbailey

Welcome to my offie. Please, make yourself comfortable. If i am not here, please wait as i should be back momentarily.

Vincent Garhart

"Yes Doctor I am sure he will be, however, I am glad he is here."
**Pulls out a padd and punches some keys.  **
"Doctor, you now have access to the subspace teliscope.  I will get you access to the list as soon as possible.  
If you require anything else please don't hesitate to let me know."
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

lucasbailey

"Make yourself comfortable. Now..."

*Peers over his hlaf moon shaped glasses*

"Tell me, what was your childhood like?"

mwnesbitt90

Sir i am taking this serouirly i think that the lack of a father figure has caused me to be homosexual!!
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

Richard Ransom

OK Lucus and thank you

ooc: its going to be fun:D
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending