• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Lois, Mark

Started by Lois, January 18, 2007, 10:48:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lois

Public Infomation
Name: Mark James Lois
Speices: Human
Height: 6'5
Weight: 158
Sex: Male
Hair Colo(u)r: Brown
Eye Colo(u)r: Brown
Skin Colo(u)r: White

DOB: 2356 A.D
Date Joined Starfleet: 59815

General Bio: Mark was born on a doomed planet that was on a course of certian end. He, as a young 14 boy and a handfull of civilians left the planet in a transport before it was invaded by a unkown alien race. Mark has hardly any experience in a starship besides the transport he was in when he escaped. After the shock of leaving his home planet he was overcome with the urge to protect other planets from what happened to his, thus joinning starfleet. Mark wishes to carry out his goals in protecting others and making the universe a much safer place.

Audio Bio:This thing on? Testing... Alright my name is Ensign Mark Lois of the Federation Starship Evolution, big title and all. Umm... I graduated from the acadamy a few weeks ago, it was fun though Rajnus was a bit tough- I heard he's tough with everyone. But nevermind him, I hardly even know anyone on Evolution! Really... Erm, yea. I met the First Officer.. Some random ensign and that's it. Man, do I have to make a new Audio every month? Meh, nothing else to do, once a month I'll make a new bio. So right now I'm in my twenties and I'm loving it, my head still hurts from the big homework assignment Rajnus gave me weeks ago and I just can't wait till Evolution gets underway. Hopefully I won't screw up on my first day as Tactical and accidently blow something up.

=A= LEVEL 4 Security Clearence Infomation =A=
                              =A=Private Infoamtion=A=

Current Rank/Assignment: Tactical Officer/U.S.S. Evolution NCC-14320-A
Past Rank/Assignment: Cadet/Station Avalon
Date Started Acadamy:Stardate 59832
Date Completed Acadamy: Stardate 59954
Rank Given Outside Acadamy: Ensign
Graduated Acadamy: Deep Space Acadamy, Station Avalon
Acadamy Instructor: Simon Rajnus
Acadamy CO: Admiral Tom Hobson
Course Taken: Tactical/Security

Birthplace: Karion, Delta Quadron(Human Planet)
Father's Name: James Poran Lois
Mother's Name: Arin Ordion

Copy Of Acadamy Record:

Code Sample
Fleet Record - Deep Space Academy
-Mark Lois
-Course: Tactical/Security - COMPLETED
Instructor Notes: Completed promptly, high marks.
-Assignment Out of Academy: Tactical/Security Officer, U.S.S. Evolution
-Rank Ensign (out of academy)
Graduation Approved: Admiral Tom Hobson
No Reprimands
NOTES: Additional post-completion work on SS Avalon while awaiting Evolution.
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/JulieSanders/MarkLoisStarfleetBeta.jpg" border="0">