• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Starfleet HQ

Started by Balkazar, November 23, 2006, 04:13:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balkazar

OOC**She went over to a friends house for thanksgiving and they dont have a computer.
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Hodson

Hodson walks up and greets everyone

"Hi, sorry about that I got a little turned around."

"Alf, what do you call these crystals and do they come in different colors by any chance?"

Julian

For the moment im sorry but htye are going to have to stay in stasus.

Balkazar a word if you may.

*walks away from the group to talk to Balkazar in private*

We are going to have to call a meeting with the high command. Although yes i could organise what will happen to this race, i believe having them here would be a security risk. Especially if these cats they are talking about are the felians we are also having problems with. Getting this base set up is our first priority, however we cant just leave them in the stasus pods and forget about them.
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Weasly Cook

Cook looked around and only smiled, "Problem? No sir, I am happy to oblige. After all, sometimes it is the mind, not a rank that is best suited for a job... which means the rank usually follows the mind. Someone has to start somewhere." Cook was at all not worried or concerned about an Ensign directing the process. "I will be sure to follow...." Suddenly he stopped for his mind realized that he had been told about a new race.

"Really? That is... amazing, maybe we could talk and swap stories, ideas, customs and cultures.... err, I am sorry sir, but what is it exactly I should be doing? No, wait, I should ask the Miss Kassie first right? He didn't know what to call Kassie since she was in charge and everything.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Aron Wanner

*Enters HQ*

"Greetings Admiral, I would like to introduce myself, I'm Major General Aron Wanner"
Major General Aron Wanner
Executive Officer, Dantor: Starphoenix Planetary Base

Weasly Cook

Weasly Cook had been for the past hour, had been scaning and detailing all he could about the interior of the deck... having forgotten to answer ALF... He soon had filled a lot of his Tricorder with needed information for trying to work with what they had, while not making a mess of what ALF's people had already built.

Suddenly he grimaced. "I am sorry, but It seems that I am... reading... remains of more cats one deck down... is that where  you said that... that is where  you stored the animals? Because... interesting... very interesting.... I am now reading what I am asumming to be what you said where some of your people in their... android bodies?" Cook had been going over so many items and to keep track, he had feared he had muddled his facts about the robotics that ALF had talked about.

Jones had been only taking notes that would make sense to an Egineer with Starfleet.

((I am sorry, I just felt that I was the only one posting... and well, I got it into my head that I was not allowing time for others to post a response to ALF. That is why I went a little inactive. I realize that maybe that was something I shouldn't have done.))
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Balkazar

"Give me all information you know about this citidel.  Security, how many men are stationed there, the works and we will see if its worthy of marine involvement, then you can tell me what this information he has is worth ? and why would he be captured because of it.  I want the truth and no lies.  I can tell when someones lieing.  So best not lie to me Sgt."

Brian Higgins

"Great, more company."

<Just then the Avatar came by to collect more of the crystals, but before he leaves>

"Avatar, the Mutant cats you spoke of are attacking the planet im guessing they sensed you were awake and they came back to finish the job.  But dont worry your being protected by the best.  Get back to your people and seal the door till this is all over, they wont get to you I promise." he told the Avatar.

<The Avatar simply nods and leaves to seal the door into the sanctuary>

<Brian activates a communicator to a cloaked ship in low orbit around Dantor, he has a small conversation on the commlink and then puts it away, as he reaches the surface>

*Just then 40 armed men in light power armor beams to the planet, they had the insignia of intel markings*

"Captain, I hope I didnt pull you away from anything good." he said chuckling.  "I want you to set up a parameter around the entrance to this building, no one gets in or out.  Understand?" he said to Captain Johnson.

Johnson:  "Hmm, we understand crystal clear." he then started to order his men to start forming barricades as well as any other obstacles to throw in there way.

"Janeway, mind if I join you on the Fenix? I have the entrance covered by my men.  There the best of best of my troops.  Best trained, best armored, best armed." he told Janeway.

Weasly Cook

"Very interesting... very interesting indeed. IT will cause some of us to think of diffrent ways of storing information... I mean... the recall rate must be high... if not instantaniously. It is amazing that such objects could power such items."

Cook was holding back the fact about Dielithium Crystals, but he was truely interested about everything, but he knew that it was going to be interesting indeed to find out more about this culture.

Brian Higgins

"Its best you mind your place, Ensign.  Im not as soft as your other superiors.  As well as you best stop twisting your words to serve your own purpose.  Oh and I dont make threats.  You best respect the chain of command." He said.

Balkazar

"I realize this, but I wouldnt be doing my job if I didnt try to order you around now would I?.  I would get in trouble if you got hurt on my watch." he said as he took out several more.

"I dont doubt you either, I just doubt your training to handle situations as well as Marines can." he said as he called out to his company to return to using there phaser's.

Balkazar

"Dont worry, Admiral.  My men know what there doing, we have done this before." he shouted towards Julian.

*The Puma's Opened fire on there flanks taking out quite a few of them.  When the order came to use grenades the entire company threw there grenades, the entire front line came alive with blinding explosions to those who werent prepared for it, while the Felians received the deadly end of the deal, as there body parts flew everywhere from the massive explosion*

"Julian, you alright.  Best get near me.  Snipers take out those runner's.  We dont need them to get away and get more just yet." he called out to his sniper team.

Julian

OCC: thats better, thats what i wanted to see. The more active we are the quicker this will get done
ICC: Ensign, i wanted to make sure you are handling this ok. This is getting beyond what you should be doing. The plans for building our base are still your priority. I suggest that you try to stay on track. Dont divulge too much into the new species background and what not, and dont let your officers do it either. they must concerntrate at the task at hand. Anyway, your doing a good job so far. Far better than expected, as usual. One last thing. I would like you to get a member of your team to scan this third deck a bit closer. It seems that we are unable to beam directly into it, as it it were using a shield, yet there is none active that we know of. Maybe the materials used to build this deck some how block our transporters. This needs looking into.
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Brian Higgins

<Gets up and goes to sit behind the desk and looks on waiting for Brodies reply>

Patrick Brown

*a Tall Man who was Standing Next to a Computer Consoul turned*

*Saluted*

General Welcome Home,Currently were are on General Quarters
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC