• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

The Order of the Blue Flame: A Journey

Started by Malcolm, October 24, 2005, 12:04:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcolm

(Months Later)

*Malcolm is dressed in the cerimonial Tenkae robe, in his hand is the Jandai, the natural weapon of a Tenkae, he withdrew the sword from its sheath, his eyes closed and mind clear he readied himself for his final test*

"With this final judgement, we will see if you are truly ready to be a Tenkae...Ai!"

*With the final, sharp, and concise command, the other Tenkae proceeded to test Malcolm, by wacking, poking, etc.. him*

*With each blow, Malcolm's anger surfaced, but he kept it at bay, using his training, he focused his whole mind on the subsequent blows, determined to find a pattern*

*A blow to his head dazed him, but he had found the quick, rythmic pattern, and the next blow he was able to parry...*

*Parry, block, strike...Parry, block, strike, rebuke....each successfull defense, he was able to create his own counter rythem...*

*The training continues...after nearly 9 hours...the test is over*

*Sweating profusley...Malcolm sheathes the Jendai, and bows to each Tenkae*

"Hmmm, you have done well young one...I must consult the council"

(minutes later)

"We have made our decision....you have passed...you may now call yourself a Tenkae..."

"Thank you, all of you...I feel...know, that i have found my calling...that i will travel the quadrant...and search for the next...chapter...in my life...."

*The master nods, Malcolm bows, and hurries to his quarters, undressing himself and cleaning up, he gathers his stuff and heads to his ship....powering it up...he takes off*
Malcolm Lenoas Galan
Lt. Commander
Chief Counselour - USS Evolution
http://siriuscolonyrpg.freeforums.org/portal.php" target="_blank">Sirisu V Colony RPG

Malcolm

*a small runabout flies through the Van Gu cluster, heading to a specified destination, it approaches an M-Class planet, its topography is gentle rolling hills, atop  the tallest mountain there is a monastery, this monastery is of the Order of the Blue Flame...the runabout lands and malcolm exits the runabout, he is greated by a cloaked figure...*

"Welcome Malcolm, I see you have chosen, I sense that you have suffered greatly.....follow me, and you amy talk with the Tal' Kan."

"Thank You."

*Malcolm follows the man into the Monastery*
Malcolm Lenoas Galan
Lt. Commander
http://siriuscolonyrpg.freeforums.org/portal.php" target="_blank">Sirisu V Colony RPG

Malcolm

*following the man through winding hall ways, decorated with tapestries that looked similar to Earth's tibetan monk style...they made their way to the very center of the monastery, in the heart of the mountain*

*the cloaked figure opened the doors, and a raspy voice sounded from it as malcolm entered*

"Malcolm, i sensed you coming...you have suffered greatly i see..."

*Malcolm bowed to the Tal'Kan, aka Grand Master, a feeble looking man of short stature, but looks only went so far, the grand master held enormous power, but was gentle and caring*

"Yes, I...I lost my father and brother in a battle...I don't know what do know...I think it is time i claimed my birthright...to become the Keeper of the Flame..."
Malcolm Lenoas Galan
Lt. Commander

Malcolm

*the grand master rose form his spot and walked over to malcom and motioned for him to follow him, they exited the room and made their way to a room which held in it a large sapphire dias, and floating above the dias sat a bowl, with a blue flame in it, the flame burned with such strength as never imagined*

"This flame stands for the good in this universe, the Light, it is protected by our order, and your father, your true father, a man by the name of Arias Galan, was the former keeper of the flame, he was an adept, a being of great power, that he used for only good, to keep the balance of power always tipped in favor of the Light...you are his heir...and you are the hope for our universe............."

*the GM motioned for him to follow him to the training area*

*his training has begun*
Malcolm Lenoas Galan
Lt. Commander