• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

The Storming of DS12

Started by Huw, November 21, 2003, 01:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hedford

"Understood sir"

*Hedford began to give the instructions to the weapons-array. All weapons that were available suddenly began to fire on the Romulan ships orbitting the station. The torpedo's that hit the hull, could be heared inside Engineering. The battle had turned into their advantage now*

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hedford.jpg" border="0">

Huw

*another thud issues from the geffreys tubes*

For gods, they dont take a hint do they!

*Huw taps his belt again and another large explosion shakes the room*

WE NEED TO HURRY! I AM OUT OF ANTI PERSONNEL MINES!

Huw Smith
Starfleet Intelligence
One Man Army

Huw

Its not my Home

*Sees Karelias angry look*

Ok, ok, stealth, Computer engage force sword

*A pale blue glow appears around huws sword*
Now it wont kill, only stun

I can get you out with stealth, but it wont be pretty...
It involves the Jeffreys tubes...

Huw Smith
Starfleet Intelligence
One Man Army

Vorak

Vorak looks at Hedford with a serious expression on his face.

"The defences MUST hold, Mr. Hedford. Everything depends on it now."

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Huw

*salutes vorak*
Good disguise sir, QUICK DUCK!

*Vorak ducks as huw fires his STUN phaser at an incoming romulan*

Sir i believe they know we are here... *sighs*
Listen up people, i am after the romulan admiral, dont get in my way *salutes vorak* honour to meet you sir

*Huw goes into the shadows and disappears*

==^==
Huw to the Phoenix,
I have encountered some regular starfleet officers, possibly omega division...
I have made contact with Flag admiral Vorak,
Am proceeding with mission to capture the romulan Admiral
Huw out
==^==

Huw Smith
Starfleet Intelligence
One Man Army

Will Karelia

Will walks up to face the Romulan and says:

"Return DS12 to the Federation, and I will go willingly as your prisoner."

Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Vorak

"Belay that order to Mr. Huw. Ensign Huw, I could have more use of you here in a matter of moments. Remain out of sight, until we initiate the actual command transfers. At the moment we do so, I will seal off the entire engineering so nobody can get in, and nobody can get out. And since you apparently seem to... enjoy... using weaponry, you may take care of the Romulans still around on engineering at that moment. But make sure you do not mistake us for them, due to our Romulan appearance. And please do wait for my sign before you take action.
Good work, Mr .Diaz, let me know when you are ready."
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Relic Damen

Quote: from Jack Roberts on 10:30 am on Dec. 15, 2003
*Roberts responded with a small laugh*

good one sir, I am not afraid. I was merely awaiting your orders

"heh heh what am  I afraid of"

certainly not these damned Romulans.

*pulls out a tricorder that he was convieniently carrying*

I am reading all clear ahead sir, I think we are near storage bay 1, that is the closest room to engineering.

"Well, what are you waiting for, lets go." http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

Relic and Jack moved towards the storage bay. When they went inside, two Romulans were hiding behind some spare conduit containers.

"Hey!"

Relic pointed his phaser towards the Romulans.

"Come from behind there slowly."

They surprisingly did as they were told. All they were carrying was a tricorder.

DS12 Fighter Chief
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Damen.jpg" border="0">
"I know this ship like the back of my hand," hits his head on a bulkhead. -- Montgomery Scott

Vorak

Meanwhile, in engineering, Vorak keeps monitoring the progress of the battle surrounding the station.

"Mr. Hedford, status of the station's weapon systems?"

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Nismos

"What would you prefer us to do Sir? My bet is that they are going to send almost everyone in the station at us in a few minutes.Comdr. Diaz, can we weld or fortify to doors some how to slow them down?"
-Nismos looks around engineering locating good sniper and defenceive positions. He was starting to believe that he and Huw were the onley ones not praying for a miracle or some one coming to save them. He was thinking that he and Huw are the onley ones who are going to do something besides sit around and wait.-
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Nismos.jpg" border="0">
"Perhaps today is a good day to die. Prepair for ramming speed RAMING SPEED!"-Worf

Will Karelia

Karelia, Nismos, and Huw meet Walker at the Armory entrance.

"Good to see you made it, Commander."

They enter the armory to find 3 Romulans hovering over a Compression Rifle on the lab table.

Romulan: "Get them!"

"Great..."

They all take cover behind crates and begin to take out the Romulans one by one, until they are all unconcsious.

"Ok, grab some rifles and hand phasers, enough for everyone to have a phaser and a rifle. Huw, I assume your t-buffer can hold them all?"

"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Gordon Freeman

=/\= Sequoia to DS12 infil. team. Congratulations on your successful mission. Attack is commencing now. =/\=

The Sequoia drops out of warp, along with the rest of Omega Task Force, and begins firing at the Romulan vessels loitering around the station.

Captain Gordon Freeman
Commanding Officer, Deep Space Twelve

Huw

*Huw takes 8 phaser rifles and puts them in his buffer, he takes his Katana blade and puts it safely in the sheath round his back*

Ok, Lets go

*Huw picks up his customised rifle*

Huw Smith
Starfleet Intelligence
One Man Army

Will Karelia

(OFF: I have found a way to post more often, using my schools T1 line. I will try to participate, and we will assume Karelia was with the team this whole time.)

"We need to get to the Armory. With your permission, Admiral, I would like to have Captain Meridian accompany me to the Armory to get phaser rifles."

Ru afo

*meanwhile Ru afo and Parker were searching the corridor surrounding one of the cargo bays about two levels below engineering*

*while they were walking around looking for Romulans and carrying their rifles they were engaging in small talk*

Parker: so what do you think of your time here?

Ru'afo: I don't know it could be worse.
Parker: worse?, how about if we were the ones being hunted?
Ru'afo: well, yea then maybe but our base always seems to be getting attacked, doesn't it?
Parker: yeah, I guess so, but only because we are so open.

*they were walking by conduits and adjacent corridors*
Ru'afo: you check out that side (pointing to the hall) I'll check this side okay?
Parker: sure.... all clear
Ru'afo: clear here too

Parker: so what about the New Orleans?
Ru'afo: what about it?
Parker: well, I mean do you like your post?
Ru'afo: oh yeah! it's great! I couldn't be happier
Parker: that's cool

*they came to an open hatch and a  storage bay door that was stuck open*

Ru'afo: what the ####?
Parker: (looking at the control pad) it's been busted open
Ru'afo: Let's go in!
Parker: right behind you

*Ru'afo and Parker rushed in swapping positions and shifting side to side covering each other's line of fire*

Ru'afo: (from his angle he could see something in the corner) *too dark to make out a shape*
Parker: I'm going in! (he quickly turned the corner *he was hiding behind a storage barrel*)
Ru'afo: Parker! watch out don't..

*just then the dark figure shot out a blast from his hand-held disruptor*

Parker: ahhh, Ru'a... *he let out a loud cry*
*he had been hit in the chest*
*as soon as the Romulan shot, Ru'afo returned fire striking the Romulan in the chest, stunning him*

Ru'afo: =^= this is Lt. Commander Ru'afo I need an emergency medical team down in cargo bay 6, Lt. Mellish has been hit=^=

Ru'afo: hold on buddy medic's on the way
Parker: oww.. it hurts Ru!
Ru'afo: don't worry you'll be fine

http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Ruafo.jpg" border="0">