• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

USS Sequoia - Romulan Dreadnought

Started by Gordon Freeman, August 06, 2003, 10:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berik

*walks onto the bridge*

Hello Catpain, I  will want to be on the bridge until I am needed in sickbay.

Captain JG Berik
Commanding Officer, USS Tiberon

He's dead, Jim -  McCoy

Gordon Freeman

Captain Gordon Freeman
Commanding Officer, Deep Space Twelve

Quannun

Captain,we will arrive in 2 days 14 hours and 28 minutes, at warp 6.
"If we don't get more power to the warp drive we're all going to have to get out and push!" -- Paris

Gordon Freeman

(OFF: So you were playing! lol j/k)
Captain Gordon Freeman

James Walker

"Aye Captain."

Walker does some long range scans, nothing out of the ordinary.

http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Walker.jpg" border="0">
"Keep it moving, keep it moving, get the lead out of your pants." -- Tom Paris

Gordon Freeman

"I can see that we wont get very far in this mission if I keep you all in the dark. Right now, we are acting in accordance to the 'Omega Directive', the highest priority directive in the Starfleet Charter. We have discovered a large amount of a particle called 'Omega', a particle with the power to destroy subspace. The amount we have detected has the power to disable warp travel for a radius of 20000 light-years. So, you see why we are abandoning the station. One outpost is a small price to pay for the continuation of warp travel. We will assist them after, and only after, the Omega threat has been dealt with. You have your orders, carry them out.
Captain Gordon Freeman

I'm with you captain.  Engineering is at your command.  I believe i can reroute some more power to the sensors while no talking power from the containment fields.  

Give me a sec...  Sensor should be online now,  If we need more power to scan the Omega particle i might be able to divert some from different nonessential systems.  

Gordon Freeman

(OFF: He hasnt been posting lately. When he returns, he can take over for Quannun.)
Captain Gordon Freeman

Waylon Bain

I have an idea, we could try a Gravimetric Torpedo. This is designed to destroy omega molecules, but the question is do we have one on  board?
Lieutenant Waylon Bain
Chief Science Officer
USS Ares

Gordon Freeman

Mr. Antilles, work with Lieutenant Bain to configure the deflector to emit a dekyon pulse, so we can get out of this god-forsaken area and get back to help at DS12.
Captain Gordon Freeman

Gordon Freeman

(OFF: I didnt actually mean to leave, I was just anxious to get done with the Omega particles. But we will assume we are done.)
Captain Gordon Freeman

Quannun

Changing course

the ship turned and headed for the New Orleans

"If we don't get more power to the warp drive we're all going to have to get out and push!" -- Paris

James Walker

OFF: Have you been to the board yet? I know you haven't reported into the Commandant's Office.
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Walker.jpg" border="0">
"Keep it moving, keep it moving, get the lead out of your pants." -- Tom Paris

Will Karelia

(OFF: So everyone knows, I would like us to arrive at Avalon in about 12 real life hours.)
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Gordon Freeman

Our mission is simple: Find the disabled Romulan Dreadnought, board it, capture it, and return it to Omega for reverse engineering. Any questions?
Captain Gordon Freeman