• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: Assistance at DS20

Started by Will Karelia, April 14, 2004, 01:03:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FredLazarus

OFF: There is a chance I will not return untill friday, if I cannot get the computer where I'm going fixed I will not. If I do not give notice tommorow, Lt . Commander Black will be acting in my place, and his XO will be Mr. Wallace. Save the good captain returns in my time of leave.
Fred Lazarus
Commander
XO USS Ticonderoga

FredLazarus

OFF: I had already ordered the course at maximum warp Doc. http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'>

"ETA on arrival Helm?"
Fred Lazarus
Commander
XO USS Ticonderoga

William Wallace

OFF: D'oh i knew I forgot to mention something. Gee a person that is completely new to Star trek.

ON: Quickly moving away from Tactical to make way for Chief of Security,  Commander is there another space that you would like me to fill. I would get board down in the sick bay, Unless there is something to do down there.

William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Sarah Hawkens

OFF**No matter what i say in off ill be accused of something but im used too it.....Ill be away for about 2 days then ill be back and you can put up with me more http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'> Bye bye

ON**Goes and gets some R&R.......in my quarters for awhile**

Julia Rellek

**Rellek emerges from her ready room nursing a gash**

I am Captain Rellek. Nice to meet you.

**Extends her hand and they shake**

Name: Rellek, Julia Marie
Position: Member of High Command

"Fortune favors the bold"

William Wallace

Stepping over to the Tactical station I make a few light touches. Captain I am reading an ion trail badly disappated but it seems to be going away at 120 mark 10.
Off a Docotr that know Tactical Haha it is to laugh. But seeing as I haven't seen The C.T.O. all mission?http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/confused.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt='???'>?
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Sirius Black

off: Portness Cell? Its Nacelle if your talking about the warp engines.

"Begining work to power up the nacelle. warp drive is lost without it. impulse is the best we can do"

USS Skytoucher Chief Engineer
Lt. Commander Sirius Black

William Wallace

Well done Ms Hawkens you have done marvelously well in you repair work.

Off: If you wish but Mr Black is very good at his job, and if the Captain or XO were here he could be released to do the job.

William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Sarah Hawkens

OFF**I sent out the distress call to Omega of course....And i Think nova was close enough to us http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'> so ill check the posts later tonight and see if they were able to send ships too us http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

William Wallace

I am still wondering Commander Black Why even though they were in a romulan ship why the Oncampains would attack us.

How badly were we damaged Ms Hawkens

William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

William Wallace

=A= Deep space 20 this is Lt Commander Wallace Chief Medical Officer of the U.S.S. Ticonderoga. We have respomded to the Medical emergency that disress call that was sent out by major Green. Please state the reason for your medical emergency. =A=
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

William Wallace

Mr Braxton as soon as you have time please make you way to sick bay for a record for medical file on you.
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

FredLazarus

"Aggreed. Lt. Sage, take docking procedures. Captain, would you like me to go to the station and meet with the officers of thier docking bay about repairs? Or would you like to, or both of us, or the entire crew?"
Fred Lazarus
Commander
XO USS Ticonderoga

FredLazarus

"Mr. Wallace, hail the station, tell them we need help with repairs, and if you feel the need, medical assistance also"

(I am asking you because you seem to already have the lay of it over there with hailing and all)
Fred Lazarus
Commander
XO USS Ticonderoga

Sarah Hawkens

ON** Sits down where william was sitting**

Excuse me XO *smiles at the XO*......I could use William here as a assistant to me to help me in duties around the ship with your permission....IF thats ok with you and him?