• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: Assistance at DS20

Started by Will Karelia, April 14, 2004, 01:03:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirius Black

"Were not getting anything down here Captain. It reads fine on those decks. Should i go see what i can do?"
USS Skytoucher Chief Engineer
Lt. Commander Sirius Black

FredLazarus

"But Ocampa taking over a romulan warbird? It makes no sense at all. How could they have developed so much, unless they had help. Which raises questions. What we must know is thier purpose, that will start. Hail them"
Fred Lazarus
Commander
XO USS Ticonderoga

William Wallace

Yes Ms Hawkens they are going to keep something that is longer the engineering section in a storage bay how exactly... MMMMM Who is the dim wit..... remember how has to patch you up if you get injuried Commander.
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

William Wallace

Oh I don't know Commander Could it have something to do with the fact that it is a warbird. Klingons Have Birds of Prey Romulans have warbirds. It is either Romulans or someone that has stolen a romulan ship.

Starts to get some reading from the probe. Commander their not Romulans. in fact I have no idea what they are.

Computer it beeps to say I'm listening. Computer search starfleet scientific Data bases for anything resembling those creatures on that ship.

After 10 minutes the Computer responds saying starfleet has two such encounters. Deep  in the Delta Quadrent and not quite so deep in the Delta Quadrent there were these beings called oncampans.

How did they get what appears to be a Romulan Ship

(Edited by William Wallace at 3:32 pm on June 2, 2004)

William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Will Karelia

(OFF: Sarah Hawkens, I am issuing you a warning for causing unnecessary conflict in OFF messages. Any continuance of this offence will result in disciplinary action. Arguments like this can be held in the Off-Game forum, where they do not disrupt the flow of the story.)
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

FredLazarus

"Target thier sheild generator then Mr. Black. What is thier status?"
Fred Lazarus
Commander
XO USS Ticonderoga

Julia Rellek

Move to dewfend the station.

Hail the Kllingons and find out what that bio weapn is.

"I have no intention of letting them use it.

Name: Rellek, Julia Marie
Position: Member of High Command

"Fortune favors the bold"

William Wallace

Walking into my office I sit and start to read a new Medical journal that just go to me. One thing I dislike about the Delta Quadrent the Communication from Alpha is a little slow. Computer one of the old earth beverages called Iced Coffee. I remember these from Starfleet Acadamy. Going to the replicator I pick it up  and quickly drop it. Computer Iced Coffe Not Ice Coffee.
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Alexia Sage

Taps her console and makes the ship rotate through 360 degrees opening all weapons arcs.

Captain, the lead vessel's forward shields are at 50%

=/\=Bridge to engineering, I need more power to the maneuvering thrusters=/\=

Sarah Hawkens

*****Good suggestion Capt I agree saves on trouble http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>*****

ON**Takes readings** Capt.....There powering weapons and shields but there not coming after us.....there going after our allies for some reason....

Sarah Hawkens

OFF**Oh so true :P but it was just an idea :P

ON**Works on repairing the port nacelle.....* *Few hours later*

*Sarah to bridge*

Got the port nacelle fixed im heading back up to the bridge now.....You can go to warp at any time....

*Sarah Out*

FredLazarus

"All stations, status report? Captain, should we prepare to undock and set a course?"
Fred Lazarus
Commander
XO USS Ticonderoga

FredLazarus

=A=Bridge to Engineering=A=
"Mr. Black, whats your status down there? Some decks are experiencing problems when we engaged warp"
Fred Lazarus
Commander
XO USS Ticonderoga

William Wallace

I am sure the Ares and the Nova Runabout will let us know when they get here commander Hawkins. Untill we see them Hail use lut us continue our journey back to our station.
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

FredLazarus

*Points forward*
"Fire all forward weapons Mr. Black! Helm, full impulse, take our back to the klingons, then Fire all aft phasers"
Fred Lazarus
Commander
XO USS Ticonderoga